14-You Again

'You Again'

😈👿😈

Do you like the cover? What am I saying? Of course you do!

Shaniqua hold my shit, this is my song!

Yaaaaaasss BAE yaaaaaasss!

Surfboard!💁

^vine!😋

Question

What's your favorite brand?

Mine's Forever 21 and Victoria Secret!-shhhh. It's a secret!

~~~~

"Is this a hobby? Following me around, I mean." I glared at him as I tried to tell him off.

"Hobby? No. Entertainment? Yes."

"Do I entertain you?"

"Huh, thought we had already covered that."

"Oh that's right. I finished serenading you with a song and you tell me I 'entertain' you." I retorted, using my fingers to quote.

"Well, it was the truth. You never cease to entertain me." Xavier smirked in an evil way, making my insides shiver in disgust.

"You're repulsing." I told him as we circled each other, readying for a fight.

"You never mentioned that when my lips were on yours! My tongue wrestling with yours."

"Eww, don't remind me!"

"You remind me of a child!"

"I remind you? Ugh! You are one hell of an ass!" I yelled at Xavier, taking a step forward.

He laughed and I lunged at him, striking his face with my elbow. He tackled me down, and straddled me with my back on the ground.

"Do you mind?" I sneered before pushing him of me. He flew back, into a pine tree.

"Apparently it wouldn't have mattered." He said, getting back up.

"Why do you insist on trying to ruin my life?" I said, crawling up the pine tree and sitting on a branch.

"I don't insist on doing anything. It just happens." He threw his hands up for some dramatic effect.

"You sound like a teenage girl."

"You are one." He growled and jumped to bring me down from the branch.

"Nice try, but dogs don't climb trees. Cats do." I laughed and my inner cats hissed at him.

"Humans can too." He said, jumping and grabbing onto the branch below me.

"Come on mutt, catch me! There's a first time for everything." I teased him, making him growl at me again.

I climbed up four more branches and squatted down to watch Xavier try and get to the branch where I once was.

"You don't want to do that babe!" He yelled.

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about!" I laughed and dove down and out of the tree, landing in a somersault to cushion my fall.

Xavier turned his red-faced head towards me and sighed.

"You like to keep me running after you, don't you?"

"Oh yeah. That's totally what in going for." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him.

I watched him fall to the ground after trying to climb back down the pine tree.

"Either that or you just don't like me and I don't think that's the case." He told me.