11-Alpha Trouble

"Alpha Trouble"

😈😵😈

I really just want all my readers to know that I love you all so so SO much and that I enjoy writing for the purpose of your enjoyment-as well as mine.

Anyways, today a thought came across my head.

I should ask my readers questions. To get them involved and for ideas for the story(which I hope someday would be published)

So here's the 1st

Question!

What is your favorite movie?

^_^I kinda wanna put a Scene where their watching ^that^ movie and before the movie ends, something happens. Not big, but big enough.

Selena is 'played by' Scarlett Johansson

on the side!

~~~~

"Selena? What's going on here?" I asked, seeing the Alpha, and the rest of the pack, looking at me with sincere submission.

"The Elders came by and when they saw you, they told the Alpha that you were part of the ancient prophecy." She explained.

"Those old, bald guys that were here this morning? I thought they just thought I smelled bad, like a cat. And the old prophecy from like 2,000 years ago? Cause I'm pretty sure they couldn't see this far into the future. I'm certainly not the one." I laughed and stared at the Alpha and Alpha Female curiously.

This could be exciting! My aura exclaimed.

And so could getting mugged! I said sarcastically.

Ugh. You're terrible. I hate you. She answered.

Ha. No you don't. You're a big softy. You love me! I reminded her.

Whatever!

"The Elders have announced the Bearer of the Marking has been brought to us by the Moon Goddess and Mother Earth. We must forgive her for the way we treated her, because it was not right to treat her like a rogue when she is anything but one," The Alpha reached out towards me and said,"Please except our apologies and take our gifts to you, princess."

All around me, the people of the pack bowed to me, silently and low to the ground.

I blushed,"This must be a mistake. I do not understand how the Elder Bears think of me as the Bearer of the Marking. Wasn't it believed that the Bearer was to be a male of the fox species? I am no male fox!"

"Oh it is quite clear that you are the one. The Elders are never wrong." The Alpha said putting a forced smile to his face for his pack.

"They were wrong about it being a male. And a fox." I mumbled, forgetting how easily they could hear me.

A growl erupted from the Alpha's chest. His bear doesn't like to be told he was wrong, Bearer or not. Pride is most everything to an Alpha.

His eyes turned black, seeing as he had been keeping his bear down for too long and his bear had been already fighting with him to challenge me.

"Everyone out!" The Alpha female used all of her Alpha power on the pack to make sure everyone left immediately.

"Selena! Aiden! Stay! She only trusts you!" The Alpha female yelled at them as they were about to leave.

"I don't want to hurt you!" I told the Alpha as he growled repeatedly at me.

"You won't. You are no match for me, puny girl!" The Alpha roared at me, bear in control.