21- Pack Ceremony

'Pack Ceremony'

🌑🌚🌑

Happy Belated Birthday Courtesy! It is just a random date and it won't be in either of the next two books, so it's really not important.

Question

What do people see you as? (Symbolically)

People perceive-symbolically- me as a Feline(a white tiger, a lion), a tree, a lily/daisy.

ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT! I hope it's good!

I was going to add another chapter before the last one, but I decided I needed to close of this book and start the next one!

Enjoy!

~~~~

"No, no, no! That tree goes on this side and those flowers go on that side." I told a worker in a stern tone, who was confused.

"Sorry Alpha Courtesy." She apologized, and my face automatically softened.

"Honey, it's okay. It doesn't really matter to me, but the other Elders are very judgmental so I want to make a good impression." I comforted her, trying to bring her away from tears.

My surprise birthday party was really nice and I enjoyed all that happened. People had payed a lot of money for my presents and I appreciated every one of them.

Caine even got me a dark gray Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2014! Which was beautiful and totally exotic. If you've never seen one before than look it up because you'll be happy you saw it.

And now I have two cars... Oooh. One for just normal drives, and one for business and formal occasions.

Selene had bought me and Caine plane tickets to Paris, France(in case you confused it with Paris, Texas) along with the help of Terrence.

Over all, it was very pleasing and I met and connected with so many of my soon-to-be pack members.

Tonight was the Pack Ceremony, where all the people I met at my party,and more, would become part of my new pack.

I didn't come up with the name, though, the high elders did. It all depended on me in the end.

I took a deep breath as I looked over the area from the stage. White chairs were arranged up in sets of ten rows of ten chairs around the stage, with cleared pathways in between each set of chairs.

"There are going to be so many people. And everyone will be watching me." I told Caine, after he pulled me into a hug.

"I know, Cor. But after all this we will get married and go on a honeymoon when the pack is comfortable and settled. It's all worth it in the end." He responded in a comforting tone, which was different from how he responded to everyone else.