6-Totally Sexist

"6-Totally Sexist"

Xavier is played by

Liam Hemsworth

He is on the side

^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}^{}

I rushed out the front door to stop what was about to happen.

Caine growled at Kyle and Xavier, showing his pearly whites.

"Xavier! You stop this right now!" I shouted at him, putting as much power as I could into my voice and pushing it towards him. I knew he would be the one to make the first move.

Xavier whimpered and whined, going down on his front legs. The other competitors chuckled at him.

"Kyle stand down, you are not going to do this!" I commanded him, making him kneel like Xavier.

Caine stood straight, proud that he wasn't yelled at. Oh, I was definitely going to deal with him later. He wouldn't even see it coming.

"Caine, I'm not finished with you. Take a run, would you?" I wasn't really asking and he knew that I would be mad if he said no, so he left.

"Xavier talk a walk with me, like... ummm... Show me around the house." I told him, walking towards him with clothes that one of the pack members gave me.

"And Kyle? Stay and talk to your pack about me staying for awhile." When I said that, the meadow became loud with chatter. Mostly about me staying there, but also about the three men falling head over heels for me.

But if they knew what I could do would they stay with me? I mean they have seen me use my command voice, but my other powers? They are more powerful and more dangerous.

Xavier changed into his human self and I got an unneeded glimpse of his bare self. I got the chills from his body, getting a warm cramp in my core.

I stumbled on my feet and turned away from the view.

You know you want me, A, I know I wantcha. My aura sang.

Hey! I do not want him, his body is just nice to look at, okay? And by the way, you just ruined a good song. I told her, rolling my eyes.

Two arms wrapped around my waist, making the heat in my core spread to wherever he touched.

"Why did you turn around? We are shifters, we feel disrespected when you do that. Do I have a ugly body?" Xavier asked while pulling me closer to him.

"Ummm... Well... I usually don't shift as much as you do. Soooo... It's weird watching you turn back." I stuttered. Which is weird because I usually don't stutter.

"Oh yeah. That's it. Are you sure it isn't because you still love me and that you are getting butterflies cause I'm so close to you?" He smirked and kissed my neck.

"Yup. I'm sure." I told him, getting my senses back. And my mind.

"If that's what happened then would you mind if I did this?" His ran his hands up my shirt and started to suck on my earlobe.

What the heck is he doing? This is weird! I thought to myself, growing stiff.

But you like it. I don't care! I love it! My aura sang, again.

You are soooo weird, you know that? I said, rolling my eyes.

I'm only as weird as was needed for you to be perfect. My aura lectured while trying to be sophisticated.