12- *Gulp

"*Gulp"

1k Reads! OMFG! Ily babes! Ilysm!

Hey Guys! A lot of people have read my book but they haven't commented, so I just wanted to say that I really like it when my fans are commenting because it show that my book is worth it!

Question

Who's your favorite MALE character in this book?

~~~~

"Get up Courtesy! Get your fit ass up! Time to get some frickin food!" Selena screamed at me. She pulled down my covers and shook my body.

"Ugh. Oh my fricking god! You're giving me a headache! Go away! I'm trying to sleep!" I exclaimed, snuggling my pillow.

"Nice bra and panties, babe!" Aiden told me before scooping me up into his arms.

I jumped out of his arms onto the ground. It hurt! "Oh shit man! You scared me! You could have killed me!"

"Oh come on baby! Don't jump out of my arms like that. You know you love me." He teased, grabbing my ass.

"Eeeeeww! Just go away! I'm gonna take a shower. Oh wait. I don't have any frickin clothes!" I whined. Selena pet my head soothingly.

"We bought you some clothes yesterday. Nothing girly and nothing pink. Well, except fit the Victoria Secret stuff. That's gotta be pink!" Selena told me, excitingly.

"Really? Awww, I love you! You guys are the best! Now get out. I'm gonna take a shower."

"Yeah, yeah. We're going." Aiden mumbled. They walked out the door and I began to get my stuff together for a shower.

I ran into the bathroom, barefoot, and slipped on the marble flooring.

"Ugh. Seriously?" I giggled at my clumsiness.

"I must be high. I never giggle!"

I pulled off my lingerie and turned on the shower to hot. Stepping in, I wondered what I was going to do now that I had a pack that I didn't have too big of a problem with.

Our heats going to start soon. My aura whined.

Ugh. How much time do we have? I asked her.

Less then twenty-four hours. She answered.

I growled and shut our bond off.

By the time I finished my shower, I was refreshed and happy. I combed out my straight hair and let it air dry.

I walked back into the bedroom with only a towel around my body and found Aiden back in my room.

"Aiden! What the heck? I'm practically naked!" I screamed at him. Good thing the walls were soundproof.

"Selena and I were wondering if you would like to have a movie night. She would have come, but Jill had to go to the bathroom and I certainly wasn't taking her." He explained calmly, even though he was checking out my almost naked body.

"Done checking me out?" I asked, rolling my eyes. Men will be men.

"Ha, sorry. Can't help it. I'm a guy! Movie night is tomorrow!" He laughed, got up, and walked out the door.

I growled and grabbed my new Black and White Victoria Secret lace bra and panties and slipped them on. I put on my new leggings and a nice off-white sweater.

I slid on the raybands Selena had bought for me and slipped on white socks and a nice pair of black chucks, then I headed out the door.

I found my way to the kitchen where I found Selena and Aiden serving their plates with cheese covered eggs with grilled onions and avocado dumped over them.