22- The Silver Moon Pack's Epilogue

Epilogue

This is the last chapter.

Please please please read the next story of the series! The series may turn into a four story series or a five story series!

Enjoy the last chapter of this story!

●●●●

"Apha?"

"What did I tell you about calling me Alpha?" I said.

"Sowy, Auntie."

"It's okay. What is it, my little fiore?"I asked, bending down and pulling her onto my knee.

"Is Cayd going to take away the attention fwom me? Does mommy and daddy not like me anymore?" She asked, tears falling from her eyes.

My eyebrows knit together, saddened that she'd ever think Selene and Terrence would ever allow that to happen.

Water filled up my eyes and blurred my vision,"Don't ever think that, Jessica! They love you and they always will."

"I've got another question..." She said.

"Go on."

"Are you going to have a baby?"

I gasped, and nodded,"How did you know? Caine and I haven't told anyone yet."

"When I hug you, I only weach your tummy. So my head goes to your tummy and I hear a heartbeat. That's why I hold onto you that long, I wove to hear it. I hope it's a gurl!" She rambled, putting her head down against my stomach.

"Why do you want it to be a girl, fiore?"

"So I can be like big sister. And help to dwess her up."

"Well than I hope she's a girl too. You know, her brother Charlie wants the baby to be a girl too." I told her.

"Good. Than it better be a gurl!" She said before hopping off my lap and running out of my office on her five year old legs.

I laughed and continued to work on my computer, talking to the other Alphas nearby on our chat box.

[Rogue attack this morning]

-Alpha Kio-

[How many? Did any get away?]

-Me-

[Do you need any help or supplies?]

-Alpha Jeff-

[Twenty Rogues. Killed fifteen, the other five headed towards Alpha Courtesy's territory. Don't need anything, we're okay. Be careful, Courtesy.]

-Alpha Kio-

[Thank you. I'll take care of them. Take care.]

-Me-

I signed off the chat box and sprinted out of my office, racing to the edge of the woods.

I shifted as I ran and pushed my broken paw through the pain. I turned and pushed my striped head against a three year old boy, who was playing extremely close to the forrest.

The boy's hands flew to my orange and white ears and tugged. I lifted my head and his body went up too. I walked towards through the garden and gently set him down on his mother's lap.