9-New Friend

"I'm a what?"

💮❓💮

Check out the account that made my new cover!

Islandsintheblue

I love it!

|-|-|-|

By the time I slowed down my pace, I found myself on the outskirts of a town. A fairly big town.

I looked down at myself before shifting into new clothes. It was a strange ability, that I never would get used to. My people had the ability and never felt uncomfortable, though they were a pack and all of them were comfortable with what they could do. I, of course, didn't have anyone to share my feelings with since no one was left of my pack.

I fixed my hair so that it didn't look too terrible, well I hoped it didn't- I couldn't exactly look at myself in a mirror or anything-since I really did not need anymore attention.

I started forward into the streets and passed through crowds who's men looked towards my waist and chest for pleasure.

Eewww, why are these retched males looking at us. They are not good enough for our attention. Well, I mean, they aren't. Right? My aura looked for me to agree with her. Probably a statement to ensure that we weren't bedding with them.

I didn't answer.

I smirked at the males she called retched and teased them. I put a little sway into their hips to steal their attention away from everything else. My hand reached out to touch their faces with my soft fingertips.

What the hell are you doing? They don't deserve our attention! Why are we here anyway? Despite my aura's attempts, all she got was silence.

I stepped into a Chinese restraint and all conversation ceased. People looked to me with admiration. No jealousy. Or hatred. Maybe some desire, but mostly admiration. It was a little awkward, actually.

A waitress, who didn't look Chinese at all, smiled at me and asked me where I would like to sit.

"Um, over there is fine." I said, pointing to a table away from everyone.

As I seated myself, the waitress said,"I'm Serena, by the way. Can I get anything to drink?"

"Do you have Pepsi?" I asked, craving some caffeine.

She nodded,"Regular, diet, or wild cherry?"

"Wild cherry, please."

"I'll be right back with your drink miss." She walked away with my order.

I sat there for over a minute before my drink came.

"What would you like to eat, miss?" Serena asked with her notepad out and ready.

"Just a plate of chow mien and some white rice."

"Anything else?" She said anxiously, like there was somewhere she'd rather be.

I shook my head and she walked off.

"Hello, my name is Jill! I am s-six years old and I have lost twee teeth." Said a small, innocent voice from beside me.

"Huh?" I said, while thinking of where I would stay.

Jill giggled and crawled up and onto my lap. She started bouncing up and down and I almost, Alpha instinctually, pushed her off, but being the female I am I decided to go along with it.

I tickled Jill until she was laughing and snorting and when she seemed too tired for that, I sat her beside me.

"Here's your-- Jill! What the heck are you doing? That's a customer, Jill! What have I told you about talking to customers? Don't! I'm sorry miss. She likes to... Get to know our customers, in the strangest ways." Serena apologized, as she brought my food to my table.