7a-Mate? (Part 1)

"7a-Mate?(Part 2)"

IMPORTANT A/N::::

If you look back to the previous chapter you will find that Courtesy does not turn into a dragon(as it was before), she turns into a big tiger.

Enjoy!❄️🌀❄️

Listen to the song on the side

••••••••••••

I slept in my assigned room, that night, dreaming about the three males who were fighting over me.

It wasn't a long dream, just the three males cursing and throwing punches at each other. Then I, of course, dragged them away into their time-out corners.

By the time I awoke, it was already 7:00 a.m.--pack breakfast-- and I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Luckily, I had no bags under my eyes. Which I shouldn't have anyways because an aura does not get bags under eyes, it just doesn't happen. We don't even get overly tired.

I changed into some light blue lingerie and a gray top with some white Nike athletic shorts. I pulled my hair into a tight ponytail. After spraying on my Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline L'eau de Parfum perfume, I walked out of the room. {Sorry but I had to put that perfume in there. It just smells too good. Perfume pic is on the side}

I reached the kitchen and dinning room to find the tabletop full of food and there were almost no seats left.

I grabbed a chair next to Alpha Kio and sat down with my plate of fresh fruit and scrambled eggs.

"May I sit here?" I asked, realizing that the seat may have been taken.

"I saved it for you. I hope you don't mind sitting next to me, I just wanted to talk to you about what you will be teaching them." Kio said though his eyes said something else.

I think we may have another victim of our amazing personality. Four people? Why so many? Are we that amazing? I thought to, well I asked, my aura.

Yeah, I know. This is getting awkward. Do I-I mean we, have to choose one? My aura whined.

"Hey, I want them all too."

The next thing I knew, the crowded dinning room was silent.

"What did you say?" Kio asked, not understanding my mistake.

Oops. Did I just say that out loud?

You idiot! What the heck was that for? People probably think you're crazy. My aura yelled at me.

"Oh nothing." I answered Kyle, shaking my head.

"Well anyways... I was thinking that you would start after breakfast. Is that ok-"

I cut him off, desperately wanting to use the excuse to get away from the staring eyes. "Sure, that's fine. Let me go and change."

"But you are already dressed for it!" He called out after me as I sprinted up stairs and into my room.

****

I stayed in my room for an hour. The hour was made up of me pacing, brushing my hair, pacing, push-ups, pacing, sit-ups, pacing, front walk-overs, and brushing my hair/putting it in a ponytail.

After the hour, I finally decided to go and train the pack. My muscles were quite warmed up from my stress workout, so I knew I would just watch them do their warm up.

"Oh good, you joined us." Alpha Kio said as he turned his anxious expression into a more relieved and delighted one.

"Of course. I hope your pack is ready for my training. It's a tough one. Tougher than I know they've ever done" I answered in a strict, loud voice which I had meant for the whole pack.