16-This Is All Wrong

'This Is All Wrong'

❌🚫❌

So how's it been, wolfies? I love writing for you guys! I hope you like my writing, because I'm going to keep doing it!

Ilysm!

Question

What are you afraid of?

Spiders? The ocean? Small spaces?

Comment about it! You may find that others have something in common with you!

I think this dream in the chapter goes with the song by Ellie Goulding 'How Long Will I Love You'

Enjoy!

~~~~

Before I woke up, I dreamed about Caine.

Dream

'Out of the darkness, Caine stepped out and smiled his sweet smile at me.

"Caine? Is that you?" My subconscious self asked, my heart swelling with happiness at seeing his beautiful face.

"I sweetheart." He answered, spreading his arms out wide, so that I could run into them and become engulfed in his warmth.

"It's been so long! I've missed you!" I said, before kissing him square on the lips.

His lips were warm on mine. The kiss was gentle yet desperate and full of passion. My heart was beating in sync with his as our lips were locked.

He pulled away and his eyes bore into mine with pure love,"I've missed you too, Cor! It's lovely to see that smile again. I've longed to see that since you left."

"Caine! I've met your brother! He looks exactly like you! You two are twins! I mean I think that's awesome that I found him! Don't you? You two should meet! I could set it up. That is once I get out of the Falcon's grasp!" I babbled excitedly, not breathing until the end.

"Woah, woah. I don't really care about my twin right now. I want to know about you and how you got into the hands of the Falcons. Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Where are you? I need to come and get you right away!" He told me, before tucking his head into my shoulder to calm his wolf down.

"Oh Caine. I'm fine. I just miss you. I don't know where I am, I haven't woken up yet. All I know to tell you is that Aiden is looking for me. He probably told his pack. So find the Great Ursar pack." I told him, trying to calm him down.

I knew the dream was going to end soon because his face was becoming blurry and his touch was becoming lighter.

"You were with a bear pack?" He asked, but his voice was already fading.

"Wait! Don't go! I need to say more!" I said as my body his body was being pulled away and into the darkness.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He whispered before his body was dragged all the way into the darkness.

I was alone, crying, begging for him to come back, until the dream faded fully and I couldn't see my own body.'

End of Dream

My eyes squinted open to see the bright sunlight above my body which was lying on in a cage with solid diamond bars.

Damn it! How did they figure out that information? That secret stayed in the pack and the secret was lost with them when they died. I cursed to my aura, furious with the choice of bar material.