5-Xavier's promise

"5-Xavier's promise"

Caine is played by

-Alexander Ludwig-

He's wearing Abercrombie{Hot}

Recap:

He kissed me.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

I could feel that he was desperate. Even only in the second that his lips were on mine. Clingy and desperate.

Kyle was just as shocked as I was.

"Courtesy? What are you doing here?" He asked me again.

"I would ask the same of you, Xavier." I said, touching my lips. The kiss felt nice. It had been long since I last kissed him.

Since I left him.

My aura lit up at that point, remembering what happened. What happened before I knew I was an aura.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Flashback- Seven years earlier-

I walked into my favorite shop, The Sweetie Shop, and sat in my usual place. I was in front of the counter, right in the middle, so I always got my order first. That and they knew and loved me.

"Would you like your usual miss Eves?" Asked the kind man who always seemed to wait on me.

"Yes. Yes, I would." I answered back in my innocent voice.

"He Coo. Fancy meeting you here." The love of my little life said to me. He sat down in the stool beside me and ran his fingers through his hair. Boy did I love it when he did that.

"Hi Xavier. Last night you said you wanted to tell me something." I said, turning towards him.

"Oh yeah. Well, I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend." I said looking at me with his hypnotizing eyes.

"Is the offer still available?"

"Definitely."

"I will." I answered smiling at him and his beautiful eyes.

Three years later

We were out on the tallest hill in the summer, one day, when I asked him.

"Xavier?" I asked leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"Yes Coo?" He answered, putting my hand into his.

"How much do you love me?" I was curious. We always told each other we loved them, but it seemed to not have any meaning.

"I love you from the moon and back. You know this. I would do anything for you, be anything for you. I will be with you forever. We will die old together, that's what I want for us." He faced me as he said this, in his husky voice.

"Will you make a promise?"

"Of course. Anything for you." He said to me.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me. That you won't leave me like my mother left me." I teared up. I wasn't used to talking about my mother.

"I promise that I'll never leave you. I promise that I will never leave you like your mother left you." He told me. After, he kissed me on both cheeks, my forehead, and my chin.

As an aura, and he knew this, my aura will become furious if promises that were made to her were broken.

One month later

I grabbed the umbrella from the basket by the front door and opened it up. It was raining outside and I didn't want to get my straightened hair wet.

My leggings and my off-white peacoat looked perfect with my tan Uggs.

I wasn't about to let the rain stop me from seeing my boyfriend, Xavier, on our anniversary. The rain didn't stop me from walking to his house like I always did.

When I stepped up into his house, I could tell something wasn't right. Not only because it seemed so quiet. Not only because the happy decorations were replaced with dull black and gray ones. But because the front door was open and Xavier's parents were scattered around the living room, crying and talking about how bright he was. I heard things about how much they miss him. Questions on why they had to take him.

"Miss Eves. I'm glad you came. Please sit down. We need to tell you some news that we found out yesterday." Xavier's aunt, Patricia, told me.

"Has he...,"I gulped down the uncomfortable saliva in my throat,"...died?"

"No, I mean yes. Well, we don't know. We think he is as good as dead. Miss Eves, we found a note, yesterday, that said Xavier had been taken. By... The Farrows." She said, attracting attention from the weary-eyed people around.

I left after giving the family my condolences. I was too tired from the battle I was having with my aura.

'He broke our promise' my aura said to me in a disapproved voice.

'He didn't. He was taken remember?'. I told her.

'He still left us.'

We looked for days, trying to find him. When we couldn't find him after three months, we came to peace with the fact that we would never see him again. We lost the love we had for him.

End Flashback

I pushed away from him, getting the space that I had before back. I kept silent, trying to prove that after all these years, I wouldn't forgive him.

He got the message

"Oh come on, Coo. You aren't still mad at me for what happened that so many years ago, are you?" He asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist. That made Kyle growl, apparently three men have found interest in me. Well them and their wolves.

"I am. You left me! Everyone thought you were dead! How could you? I thought we were friends!" I told him, pushing away from him and going to stand next to Kyle. It was Xavier's turn to growl.

"You are not taking her from me!" Xavier growled at Kyle, pushing him from me.

"I didn't see either of you there when she was in need of a friend. She belongs to me. I will tear all of you apart with no problem for her." Caine's voice came from behind me.

"That's right. I'm his." I said, looking back at him after relief washed over my face.

"NO! I will not stand for this! She was mine first and she will be mine now!" Xavier whined. He was shaking with anger. Before I could could calm them down, Kyle, Xavier, and Caine shifted into their forms. Each one different colors.

They all walked out the front door onto what was going to the battle field. Here it comes, the big battle of the territorial male species.

Ughhh, Men.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love y'all,

⚓〰⚓

Kiwi