Ninjago: Yin vs Yang

By RS4ever101

(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to t... More

Chapter one: Unexpected
Chapter two: One of Us
Chapter three: What's Up and Why?
Chapter four: The Third Wheel
Chapter five: Mind blown
Chapter six: In Helping Hands
Chapter seven: Not Who He Seems
Chapter eight: The Unwanted Scheme
Chapter nine: Disaster to Disaster
Chapter ten: Bad Blood
Chapter eleven: Unbelievable
Chapter twelve: From Friend to Foe
Chapter thirteen: What Came In Must Come Out
Chapter fourteen: The Story of Zira
Chapter fifteen: Outrage
Chapter sixteen: A Heartwarming Recovery
Chapter seventeen: One Step Closer to Chaos
Chapter nineteen: Three Ninja Short
Chapter twenty: Getting Back on Track
Chapter twenty-one: Caged Animal
Chapter twenty-two: A Ghoul-tastrophe
Chapter twenty-three: Jailbreak from Hell
Chapter twenty-four: Over the Top
Chapter twenty-five: The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
Chapter twenty-six: Breakthrough
Chapter twenty-seven: Five Rings, Five Scars, Five Problems
Chapter twenty-eight: This Means War part 1
Chapter twenty-nine: This Means War part 2
Chapter thirty: In Each of Our Hearts
Any Questions?

Chapter eighteen: The Ambush

768 26 8
By RS4ever101

Kai's POV

I wanted to scream. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

The blue scorpion tail shoots out behind Zane for an attack. As soon it was about to hit him, Lloyd shoves him to the ground.

I screamed as I saw Lloyd getting struck by the scorpion tail. The tip of it stabs deeply into Lloyd's shoulder. As soon as the tail released itself, blood shot out along with blue liquid sinking into his skin.

Lloyd shrieked then fell to the ground, holding onto his shoulder which was bleeding badly. He even curled up into a ball and began to utter a few cries.

"LLOYD NOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Everyone ran over to him. Madame Nadine cradled his head then took a look at his shoulder.

"Are you okay Lloyd?" Nya asked worryingly.

Lloyd didn't respond. He just sat there and coughed violently. Misako came over next to Madame Nadine and stared at her wounded son.

"Lloyd!" Misako cried, "My son! What's wrong with him?"

"Olra's scorpion tail struck at his shoulder and now his venom is slowly poisoning him to death," Nadine said.

"What?!" I cried, "What are we suppose to do? And who the heck is Olra?"

"That would be me..."

We all turned around and gasped. I all saw was a black figure staring at us. But when he got more into to light I shivered. He had black hair that was combed back, gray skin, glowing blue eyes and a blue scar on the right side of his face. He almost look like Eloc, but instead of four green tentacles, he had the blue scorpion tail. And instead of having a left eye, he had a third, blue arm which has his eye on the palm of the hand.

Yep, he was the blue Alpha Ghoul

I uttered a cry, "Gross and wierd!"

Olra laughed, "I've heard that my brother is under an enchantment by the Sacred Amulet. So I decided to come here and even the odds a little."

"You just made a mistake!" Misako shouted, "You can't fool us! Where are the other three?"

"They're busy at the moment. But of you like, I can leave them a message for you."

"How about this!" I shouted, "Tell them stay out of Ninjago!"

I activated my powers then threw a fire ball at him, but suddenly, his body turned into a ghostly mist then sunk into the ground. Olra then flew at us then attacked from below. We all flew backwards then I landed into a tree hole.

"Hmmm, I could tell them that, but what would be the point when they're already here!"

Suddenly, three more figures came from the sky. It looked like they used the Criss Cross spell.

I gasped. There were the three other Alpha ghouls. There was the violet one, the silver one and the red one.

The violet one had black hair in a short ponytail, gray skin, glowing indigo eyes with the violet scar on the right side of his face. For his ability it looked like he had a spider-like power, since he threw Master Wu and Madame Nadine with this glowing, purple web.

The silver Alpha ghoul had hair sort of like my dad's, gray skin, glowing white eyes and a silver scar on the right side of his face. For his ability, he had two, glowing silver energy swords that came from his arms.

The Red Alpha ghoul was a female. She must've been the ghoul of Cole's mother. She had black hair that was in a bun, gray skin, glowing red eyes and had a red scar on the right side of her face. For her ability, she had glowing red diamond wings, along with sharp red crystals that shoot from her hands.

"Hello humans," The violet Alpha ghoul whispered coldly.

"Ah, it's good to be back," The silver Alpha ghoul said.

"Ha! Where's your pretty wife, Louis?" The red Alpha ghoul hissed.

"Arual!" Lou shouted angrily.

"Don't forget Doowrah and Aikat," Olra said, "I think we all know why we're we are. Looking for this?"

Olra held out a ring with a wierd, red jewel on it. It had to be the Red Ring of Socery. When I was about to take advantage of taking down one of the them, Lloyd coughed again then groaned loudly. I knelt down then placed a hand on his forehead. I quickly pulled my hand away since he was super cold.

"What have you done to Lloyd!" I shouted, "What's happening to him!"

Olra laughed, "He's under the wrath of my favorite weapon, the Venom made out of my own blood. I completely paralyzed his arm and he will now slowly die. And the best part is, without your precious green ninja, you won't have your powers much longer..."

Lloyd coughed again. He was shivering and sweating at the same time. His skin was now a pale blue and sea green spots were starting to sprout on his face.

"Please...." Lloyd choked, "Do something..."

I was furious. I lit my hands on fire then charged at Olra. I tried to punch and kick him a few times, but he dodged every attempt. He then kicked my back when he had the chance.

Olra laughed again, "Eloc was right about you guys. Your moves are pretty cheesy compared to himself. Now it's our turn to see what we can do."

"So it's four against....four if we count Wu?" Nya asked, "That's not so bad. It's an even fight."

"Think again, sis," I stated, "Eloc was pretty strong all by himself. We barely won. Just think, there's four of them. Just imagine four Elocs..."

Nya, Zane and I stood next to each other as the four Alpha ghouls inched towards us. Misako, Nadine and Wu were able to put Lloyd in a safe spot.

"I'm afraid we won't be able to win this fight today," Zane replied.

"Fight?" questioned Aikat, "We're not here to fight for fun, we're only trying to keep you busy while mother looks for Cole."

"WHAT?!?!" We all shouted.

"This is just a distraction," Arual said, "We can't search for the rings with just the four of us. Once our brother is released from his imprisonment, the Rings of Socery will shine up our scars to find their hidden tombs."

"Who's winning now!" Doowrah taunted.

We all looked at each other like we were stupid. I should've known that this was a trick. I didn't know what to do. It was either fight these guys, or ditch them to save...

Oh crud.

I just remembered the thing that Nya told me. Cole is in a coma, and it has been a bit quiet lately. Something felt different, like there was no complaining throughout this whole situation.

Then out of nowhere, the image popped into my mind. The reason why it was different around here.

I screamed so loud so that it echoed through the Evil Forest....

"JAY!!!!"

*******

Jay's POV

It's been 2 hours since Nya and Lou left the hospital.

I sat there patiently with my hands in my lap. My left foot kept tapping quietly on the floor.

Other than the heart beat machine, it was really quiet in the room.

After about a minute, I saw Cole turn over onto his side. He was finally awake, he was unconscious for 8 hours. But I could tell that he was sleeping.

I started to hear him breathe a little. I sighed in relief as he laid there. I was glad that he was okay. I mean, he's my best friend and if something happened to him, I wouldn't know what to do.

I remember the day we first met each other, along with Zane. Those were the good old days, but now every mission we go through seem to get more and more serious.

I noticed that my throat started to feel a little dry. There was a water fountain not too far down the hall. But when I reached the end of the doorway, I heard a faint cry behind me.

"Don't go..."

I turned around to see that it was Cole. He was sitting up with his head hanging down. I stood there for a moment to see if he would say anything else, but when he didn't I started to turn back. But then...

"Please...stay..."

I gasped and turned back again. His voice was trembling, like he was either upset or scared. I sighed quietly then walked over to Cole. When I got closer to him, I saw him shaking a bit.

"Don't leave me..." Cole
whimpered.

I shushed him, "It's alright, man. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

Cole started to whimper and his hands clinged really hard to the blanket. I sat beside him and put my arm around him. I felt him shaking in fear.

"I can't lose you again," Cole whispered, "Please come back..."

Huh? Come back?

"Don't leave me...mom..."

I uttered a cry then got up. He must've been dreaming in his sleep. It's really abnormal for someone to talk in their sleep.

Suddenly, his head lifts up and his face was looking at the ceiling. I saw his eyes were closed and had dark circles around them as well. I gasped as I saw that his green scar was glowing again. I didn't know why. He had protection. But when looking down at his chest...

The Sacred Amulet was gone.

"Aww, the poor, little boy sure misses his mommy. Wouldn't you agree?" A voice said behind me.

My heart skipped a beat. I slowly turned around and saw who it was. She had the Amulet in her hand and grinned at me.

"Zira!" I cried.

Zira laughed, "Hello there. What a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect you to be...alone."

"S-stay back!" I stammered.

"Oh please, I don't want anything to do with you. I just...need to borrow your friend for a while. Nothing personal really, it's just business."

"You stay away from him!" I shouted, "You'll never open the rift to the Etherial Realm!"

"Ha! We'll just have to see about won't we."

I activated my powers and tried to shock her, but nothing happened. I tried again, still nothing. I looked at my hands to see that they weren't even activated.

"My powers! Why aren't they working?"

"Didn't you hear? Your poor friend that accesses your elemental power is slowly getting poisoned to death. What was his name...Lloyd was it?"

I gasped. Every time when something bad happens to Lloyd, our powers disappear. It's like that time when Morro possessed Lloyd's body. I hate it when that happens.

"Wait..." I paused, "If something bad happened to Lloyd, then that means...oh no! My friends! What have you done to them!"

"Oh no, not what I have done, what they have done."

"W-who's they?"

"Gah! I don't have time for this. Step aside, Jason, you're no match whenever you have your powers or not."

"Oh yeah? Let's see how you can handle my little technique called spinjitzu. Ninja-GO!"

I began to use my spinjitzu then charged at her. But in her response, she laughed then used her bare arm and swung me hard against the wall. She grabbed my shirt, spun a few times then threw me out of the room.

When I was starting to get back up, I saw her hands glowing pink and she blasted plasma at me. I screamed as I flew into the room across where Zira was and slammed into the glass windows. The blast was so powerful that a part of the hospital was on fire, but the fire was pink.

The back of my head throbbed in pain. My vision was beginning to blurr. I was too weak to get back up. All I could do was just watch Zira doing what she came here to do.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Zira...scooping Cole into her arms...then used the Criss Cross spell to escape...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 514 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...
2.3K 31 4
It's been 2 weeks since the Great Devourer defeated, and now, the ninja is going to help Lloyd to become the Green Ninja in order to fight his and Lu...
75.6K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
8.5K 319 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...