For better or for worse (Chan...

By Kieshanna

Chapter 45: We did good. The chapter y'all finally been waiting for London & Chris finally have their baby. More

For better or for worst (Changed Man sequel)
01: Mrs. & Mr. Brown
02: Rio
03: Can you handle it?
04: Ice Cream
05: No petty shit
06: Can't be life pt. 1
07: Can't be life pt. 2
08: Damage pt. 1
09: Damage pt.2
10: Love & War (1)
11: Serious
12: They don't know pt.1
Merry Early Christmas
13: Wowzers
14: Night out
15: Late night meeting.
OMG
16: Christmas morning
17: Did someone say baby (part 1)
BONUS CHAPTER (17B)
18: Unknown
19: Blast from the past
20: You got some nerve
21: Where I'm coming from
22: What has to be done
23: High school
24: Good or nah?
25: What really happened
26: What really happened pt.2
28: Jammed up
29: Trading places
30: Trading places pt.2
31: For the fathers pt.1
32: The Worst pt.2
33: New New part.3
34: Together
35: Tell Me
36: 4/20
37: Where did it go wrong? (pt.1)
38: Where did it go wrong (pt.2)
IN LOVE WITH HER
39: Where to go
40: Leaving.
41:Don't cry (pt.1)
42: Where do you sleep?
43: How I feel
44: How do you feel pt.1
Good read
45: We did good
I'm back!

27: What's the end pt.3

6.8K 188 23
By Kieshanna

After a few months London welcomed her baby girl into the world along with a new man. A man besides Chris. A man that loved her, and everything that came along with her. And on the flip side she loved everything that came with him, meaning his 2 year old daughter Payton. London was now 19, finished with school with a child and supportive boyfriend and his daughter to go through life with. Looking at her you wouldn’t have guessed that she went through hell. She was good at hiding her pain.

“Baby do you know where my textbook is?” She asked an half dressed Nipsey who had just came in from work. She knew what his work meant, but she never really had a problem with it because he never let that get in the way of their new family or coming home safe each night.

“Did you check the kitchen table?” He responded playing with an woken Morgan.

After had been dating Nip for a few months the two of them moved in together truly testing out their relationship. Shaking her head because she had not checked the kitchen table she made the short trip indeed seeing her over sized textbook.

“Thanks baby.” She mumbled lowly, taking a seat

If she ever wanted to go somewhere in life and make her baby proud she had to work for it. Nothing was ever handed out and she knew that so working hard through college was always her plan, but it had to fall through in order for her to go places in this world and get the dream job of being a photographer. With the help of Nip she wouldn’t have to work a day in her life, but she wanted too. She didn’t want any man just handing her, her dream. And Nip understood that, he respected that. That’s what drew him to her. London knew her worth and what she was put on this earth to do, she always had the drive to seek out her goals...and that was something Nipsey too had within his blood.

She was happy here back home with her family. She did all that she could for the newborn, Peyton and Nipsey when she wasn’t at school. This was her new life and she owned it well.

Meanwhile back in California, a tired Chris moved on...well more so back…back to Tae. He grew tired of waiting for London so he tried to make it work with his baby moms. He hated it. He hated her to be honest. She was a new found evil. If he didn’t want to spend time with her he couldn’t see his beautiful baby girl Mariah, and he couldn’t go a day without seeing her, so he did what he had to. He was 20 years old, and moved out into a pretty nice 2 bedroom condo and still hustled the streets. He had grown to be cold hearted and non-emotional all for the price of love. There was nothing more that he wanted then to hold he and London’s child tight in his arms protecting them from the cold hard world. Protecting them from people like him.

****

Baby Morgan in the sidebar (thingy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13M 187K 62
After returning from England, Isabella is finally home for the summer. But she didn't expect to end up in bed with Caleb Knight, her brother's friend...
1K 135 51
Read to find out.
184 2 11
All in the story.❤️
268K 6.1K 15
Chris Evans x reader - eventual pregnant!reader Chris Evans and Y/N journey to becoming parents...