Falling for him [Madara Uchih...

By I__nfinity

STARTED: 11 July 2016 COMPLETED: 9 March 2017 ✔2016- Naruto Winter Watty Awards- 3rd Place ✔Naruto Watty Awar... More

1. Simple life
2. Strange World
3. Madara And Izuna
A/N
4. What? Ninja World
5. A new life begins
A/N Must read to understand
6. Travelling with Uchiha brothers
7. Reaching the Uchiha compound
A/N
8. Tajima and Izumi Uchiha
Book Cover
9. A new life in a new world
10. A new friend And A Strange Dream
11. New abilities
12. Some Time Together
13. Going for war
14. Kiku
15. Return
Author's Note
16. Falling For Her
17. Falling for him
18. Festival and the Locket
19. Gentle Moments
20. Choices
21. Fallen Brother
22. Alive Again
23. Explanations
24. Calm Before The Storm
25. Taken Away
26. Realization
27. Dream becomes a reality
28. Lost
29. You Are My Madara
30. Eternal Mangekyo
31. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
32. The Seal
33. Remembering
34. Aunt and Uncle
35. Night
36. To Die Is Very Easy
38.(Part-1) Following
38. (Part-2) Down
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter- 1
Bonus Chapter- 2
Bloods & Roses
Lines Of Hate & Love Are Thin

37. Shadow

4K 118 20
By I__nfinity

Shanaya POV:

"Say Shanaya-aaa....." I said to my little niece.

She giggled and cried out. "Aaaa...."

She cooed making me smile. Small babies are just so damn cute.

My fingers reached her stomach and she burst into fists of giggles. I find myself smiling as well at her.

My phone started ringing with alarm indicating that it's time. Madara had called me to the river side and he looked desperate so I set up an alarm not wanting to get late or worse forget about it.

I checked in my appearance. Approving myself I cradled Saya in my arms as my legs took me to Akasumi.

She was sitting on the floor with scrolls and weapons sprawled all over the place.

She looked up and gave me a smile.

"I am going." I said placing Saya in her cradle.

"Okay" I nodded and walked out.

I walked towards the river side masking my chakra making sure that he wouldn't feel me coming.

I saw him standing at the shore skipping stones. I smiled and was about to walk up to him when my mind registered the presence of another chakra.

This chakra was so different from us.

My eyes roamed about the whole place when I saw a black shadow hiding behind the tree.

Is Madara oblivious to his presence.

But then again, what is this creature.

Surely it doesn't looks like a human.

I unmasked my chakra.

I felt the shadow stiffen but found no change in Madara's. With my very own eyes I saw the shadow being sucked down by the ground.

He felt my presence so he left. He was keeping an eye on Madara, but why for. I tried sensing him again but failed. So I guessed that he had left.

I turn my gaze to Madara boring holes in his back.

How long had it been going on? For how long someone had kept an eye on him?

And I find it really hard to believe that Madara is oblivious to it. Is it really possible to fool Madara.

"Are you just going to stand there and bore holes in my body." I hear a familiar and got out of thoughts. I had unmasked my chakra so of course he could sense me now.

"Nah, I was just checking your beautiful physique." I say as I walked over to him.

I placed on his shoulder and stood besides him. He looks at me and gave me a gorgeous smile.

"You said that you were checking me but I am still in my clothes. So baby how did you do that because I am damn sure that you don't have a Byakugan." He teased and my lips tilted up in a smirk but simmered down at his next words.

"Should I undress myself so that you can check me out better." My face got all heat up and I am sure I heard him chuckle lowly.

A mischievous glint appeared in my eyes and he furrowed his brows in confusion at my sudden change in behavior.

Turning to him I placed my lips on his and kissed him hungrily. He didn't wasted time as he kissed me back meanwhile my hands dipped in the collar of my kimono lower so my cleavage was visible.

I am trying to seduce him now. Hell, Madara. What have you made me..?

But then again, there is nothing wrong in seducing your man.

Our extremely heated kiss ended. We were panting trying to catch our breaths. Our eyes were closed and foreheads bumped against each other.

We pulled away and his eyes filled with determination and lust as his drove to my partially exposed cleavage.

His hand reached out to touch me but I backed away with a chuckle.

He growled dangerously. "Shanaya, get back over here."

"Catch me if you can." I started running as he chased me.

The both of us ended in the river as we sprayed water over each other laughing hard.

He came up to me from behind and picked me up in his arms and swayed me in circles two or three times before throwing me in the water.

Picking myself up I throw myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck. The intensity of collision was great or he let it happen that we both fell on the water surface with a splash, me on top of him but he managed to keep us on top not allowing us to sink.

"How did you managed to do that so quick." I sais pointing to his back which lied on water surface.

"Hey, I am one of the two strongest shinobi of this world. Sooo.... don't underestimate me." He said making both of us laugh.

"I never underestimated you." I said and connected our lips together.

They fit so perfectly with each other, just like two missing pieces of puzzle.

"Do you understand the intensity of what you're doing to me." He asks me in between the kiss.

"Only I do." I said and he smirked, completely satisfied with my answer.

.....

The both of us were now walking back to our house, our hands interlinked. My face was flushed due to the intimate act that happened in between us.

Now is the time, I need to talk to him about that creature.

I kept my guard up the whole time but didn't felt his presence, not even for once.

Even now I can't feel his presence. So I guess it is the perfect time to talk about the stuff.

"Umm...... Madara" I started. "Yeah" he replied.

"Um.. When you were there did you fe-" he cut me off. "So he was there hnn, just as I tought." He said and a smile crept upon his beautiful face.

"What do you mean by that? Have you met him before? Who is he and what does he wants?" I asked him all of that within a single breath.

"Do you sense him right now." He asked and after concentrating for a few seconds I gave him the answer by shaking my head in a 'no'.

"Perfect" he muttered and guide me to a bench.

It had already gotten dark and it was a little chilly here. So I scooted closer to him getting in his cosy warmth.

"I met him two days ago, well not exactly met him, just heard him." He stated.

I furrowed my brows together in confusion but didn't interrupted him as he told me everything.

I thought that everything went fine as our enemies were captured but his story stated the exact opposite.

Madara POV:

"I met him two days ago, well not exactly met him, just heard him." I stated the fact how it all started two days ago.

I was walking back to home from my office which was the Hidden Leaves Police Force.

It was a silent night as I made my way back home making me realize that I am really late and almost the whole village had gotten to bed.

So I rushed with my steps but they faltered upon when I heard an unfamiliar and creepy voice.

"Madara Uchiha" I turned around trying to find the location of the voice and his chakra source. But find nothing. His voice echoed through the whole surrounding and I couldn't find any chakra.

How the hell is this possible??

Why can't I sense his chakra??

"Madara Uchiha" I heard him calling me again.

"Yeah" I said while my Eternal Mangekyo eyes scanned the surrounding.

"Do you think that what you have established is true peace." He said my eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Who are you?" I shouted in a demanding tone but it didn't seemed to falter him atall. s he spoke up. "Does it really matters who I am."

"Yes it do. Now tell me who are you and come out. Don't act like a coward, be a man and show me your face." I yelled in an irritated tone. Hell that was what I was feeling at that moment.

Completely annoyed.

"I just want you to realize that what you have establish is not true peace."

"Who the hell are you?" I yelled out loud growing agitated with every second.

"True peace can't be established by the act of mere humans. It requires the power of a god to establish true peace."

"What the hell are you blabbering?" I was growing agitated with each passing second. He is getting on my nerves. Who does he thinks he is? Coming out of nowhere and giving me a lecture.

"What do you want from me?" I yelled out loud.

"You will get to know very soon." He said, his voice fading with each word.

"Hey, wait. Where are you going? Come back here you bastard." This time I didn't get any response and soon realized that he has gone.

I scanned the whole place but the result was negative. He had disappeared without leaving a single trail of himself.

So I returned back home but didn't told anyone about this. I don't want them to freak out. And even there could be a possibility that someone was playing a prank with me.

But I couldn't shake the feeling within me.

It was late in the night when my sleep broke and my eyes fluttered open. The throat was begging for water.

Shanaya was cuddled up to me. Both of us were wrapped in the sheets.

I smiled seeing her face and removed her hairs from her face.

The room window was right in front of me and from the corner of my eyes I could see a black shadow. The window was closed and the curtains were on too so I couldn't make out who he was but my mind kept on saying that he is same person I met a few hours ago.

I didn't wandered my eyes off Shanaya not wanting him to know that I have noticed him.

After a few minutes the shadow disappeared.

I didn't slept the whole night, possibly couldn't sleep.

I took the help of a clone and kept an eye on my brother, sister and my niece.

It's good that Saya sleeps with both of them or else she could be an easy target.

The next day I didn't saw him, he didn't came to meet me, which was what I really wanted.

I couldn't feel his chakra but sometimes I felt his presence.

I don't know why it happened, but the thought came in my mind.

Can Shanaya feel his presence?

It looked like a stupid idea but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Her chakra is different from us after all.

So the next day I gave her the message through a note.

And she came at he exact time I told her.

My assumption came out to be right after all. She cam sense him.

"So that's what happened." I said after telling her the whole story who was just staring at me dumbfounded.

"Hey there." I said waving my hand in front of her face.

"I am here." She said still not getting that expression off her face.

"I saw him, Madara." She stated after a minute of silence.

My eyes widened with shock and curiosity. "Really you did." I said cupping both of her cheeks.

She gave me a swift nod. "Who is he? Anyone we know or anyone else."

"No we don't know him."

"So how does he looked like? Like did you saw his face. What type of clothes, armour he wore, did you noticed his clan-" she cut me off in the mid. "He isn't a human."

"Way what?" I said looking at her completely shocked.

"Like I said he isn't a human."

"You've got to be kidding."

"And why should I do that? " She asked me raising a brow.

"Right, why should you do that? Mmmm...." I pretended to be in thought which earned me a slap on my right arm.

"Ok Ok sorry. So what do you mean by he isn't a human."

She explained me how he looked like.

To say shocked will be an understatement, I was beyond shocked.

The person who had been stalling me isn't a human. He looks like a shadow, complete black.

"I clearly don't understand anything. Who is he and what the hell he wants from you?"

I shrugged my shoulders in response to her questions.

"We will have to find out and since I am the only one who can sense him I will deal with it."

My eyes widened at her words. "No way. There is no way you are going yo be a part of all these."

"Okay, I won't." She said simply like it doesn't matters but her eyes says something else. I narrowed my eyes at her.

What is going on in her head?

"I am not joking Shanaya. You aren't going to be a part of all these bullshit." I warned her.

"I know. I know and I am telling I wont be."

There is no denying that she is lying and her mind is already working on a plan.

Its not like me saying anything will stop her. So I will just let her be and will keep a very close eye on her and her activities to make sure she isn't in any trouble.

I sighed.

What the hell is going on in my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
68.3K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
17.9K 525 28
🔞 Mature warning 🔞 The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...
80.4K 3.1K 35
Published- June 7, 2017 Completed- June 11, 2018 Covers by- Zoey-san & avaron_hiroyuki. There were only few words whose meaning I understood complet...