Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

By setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 06 Shinigami
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 17 The Last Time
Chapter 18 What she means to Him
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines
Chapter 29 Rescue
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 36 Maoh
Chapter 37 Being Cozy
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!

210 7 0
By setsunamidori

Chapter 34  Angels and Demons plus shinigamis?!

Demon in Love

A/N: Sooooooo~~~~ I’ve been reading a lot of fanfics of Kuroshitsuji for now that I decided to Update ehe…. You see I had a writer’s block for 3 months now so I needed someone/something to urge me to write and here it is…. Do enjoy dearest readers… thank you for the READS, COMMENTS, AND FOR FOLLOWING A PERSON LIKE ME… =)

Something’s warm…

I slowly opened my eyes… blinking as I did so and to my horror saw Sebastian on top of me!  I struck him on the head with my elbow…

“Ow…” my arm hurts, I never thought his head was that hard… I looked at my throbbing elbow. “Look what you’ve done you bloody demon….!” I hissed.

He laughed as I continued to break free (still unsuccessful) from this abominable situation.. “Get off of me you big oaf.” And before I could utter another curse he placed his hand on my mouth to shut me up..

“Mfffgbbb….”

“I must be canonized of how much strain I have to muster whenever I’m with you.” he whispered on my ear. I can smell his intoxicating smell and feel his warm breath on my pale skin. Then out-of-nowhere Claude erupted from my room’s door holding a first-aid kit then in a dashing speed kicks Sebastian out of the bed.

“Will you stop harassing Lady Sakura, you thundercrunt useless butler.”

Sebastian quickly recovered.. Prepares his fist to punch the other…

“STOP IT!!!!!!”

They glanced on my way. “Just stop your constant fight will you? Can you at least act like your age? Human age I should say.”

Claude scooped me up, and without me noticing…I landed on his lap. “We should tend your bruises.”

“Where did I get these?” I asked. Glancing at Sebastian whose face speaks major pissed off…. “Well?” I urge him.

“You passed out in your office then hit the chair.” Sebastian answered monotonously.

I contemplated on what I remembered before I passed out. I gasped.

“What?” the two of them said in-sync with worried looks.

“I suppose you’ll not be surprise if I say… I saw an angel, before I passed out.” The two exchange glances.

“That explains why.” ---- Claude.

“We should move fast.” ---- Sebastian.

“Can you stop talking riddles?” --- Sakura.

Claude laid me down on my bed, and then tucks my thick sheets. “It’s late... You should rest.”

“Tomorrow you will tell me everything. No secrets ‘kay?” I managed to tell them in-between my yawning.

“Yes of course.”

“As you wish Lady Sakura.”

They put their hands on their chest and bowed… putting off the lights, I let the night carried me into a deep, deep, deep sleep….

Morning came…….

Kazuya, Maylene, Finnian and Bardroy were all-out for their vacation leave and so I was left in the care of two constantly-competing demons. What a darn luck I have…

“Could you please tell me why I suddenly saw an angel? First demons, then shinigamis and now an angel. What on the bloody sick world is happening are your own realms falling apart?”

“Please calm yourself Sakura-sama.”

“We can start explaining things one -by-one.”

“Proven guilty… I’m sorry it might be my regular PMS.”

They gave me a quizzical look. “Pre-menstrual syndrome.” I whispered slightly embarrassed.

They had this ‘O’ shape plastered on their faces, Claude was grinning while Sebastian covers his mouth to restrain from laughing. I threw pillows on them which they suavely caught.. Damn lucky demons.

“You can now start enlightening me with your explanation.”

“Angels do not usually interfere with demons/shinigamis affairs to maintain the balance of our own realms. Apparently causing such imbalance drew that angel’s attention.” Claude began with that unchanging face and monotone voice.

“Imbalance such as?”

“You for example.”

“Me?” I pointed at myself being the clueless mortal.

“You walked on blood-stained path, darkness and mayhem follow you and yet that soul of yours is neither tainted nor impure. You harbor great hatred to those who sullied your name, exact vengeance to those people and yet…..” Sebastian trailed off as if choosing the words correctly then continued, “you still have the purest soul any demon could seek.”

“Why do I always find myself at the center of this fiendish ruckus?”

“You have two demons working for you.” Sebastian stated frankly.

“Associated yourselves with shinigamis.” Added Claude.

“And most of all that scent of yours keeps our sanity unstable…” They both said.

(0___0) I have no idea….

“Ahem.. That settles it then.” I was about to excuse myself, having feelings like the air suddenly becomes heavy and the sky slowly darkens when the both of them lunged themselves on me, pinning me off the wall I took a moment to look at their glowing eyes. “W-What d-do you think you’re doing?” I nervously asked.

“We might do some fanservice for our fans out there.” ----Sebastian.

“Those reading outside. You see they’re bored.” --- Claude

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BLABBERING ABOUT? DON’T JOKE LIKE THAT. IT’S NOT FUNNY.” I screamed furiously as fear’s eating me. I slapped their faces to get away from their grip… too bad I have to fight two demons at the same time while I am being a natural human being!!!! Author HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yanked as Sebastian lifted me on the floor, carrying me on his sturdy shoulders I punch him… punch real hard but I felt my hand swell. What kind of work out is he doing?!  He laid me on the bed and Claude join the ‘fun’ stretching my shoulders and started sniffing me. WHAT?!!!!!

“Claude you sick psychopath eight –legged of whatever stop smelling me!!!!!” I screamed at the top if my lungs. Ha! Now you’ll be deaf, I looked at Sebastian whose now holding his stomach laughing.

“Sebastian! What the hell are you laughing about? Do you want Claude to rape me while you watch?” I said in a frantic-chilly voice. Then I felt Claude quiver beside me. Apparently he too was laughing. “You should take a bath now Lady Sakura.” Claude whispered in between his laughs.

[Grunts]

Claude rested his hands at the side of my head taking a full view of my red-red face… “Once I get out of here I will make your life miserable.” I threaten him.

“I would like you to try that.” He said with a smirk though his voice remains calm yet soothing. He looked at me that it struck me how much close his face was next to mind. No other man came close at me except Sebastian. I closed my eyes furiously as he leaned more closely, a seemingly small drop of water fell from my eye but was stopped by Claude with his tongue.

“How long are you planning to stay in that position?” Sebastian got a hold of Claude in the collar and tossed him away like he was a stray dog or something as if on cue Sebastian cradled me like a child as he walked towards the bathroom. I looked thru his shoulder and shouts at Claude. “You alright?” Claude raises his hand to dismiss me. “It’s not a funny joke!” I added as Sebastian kicked the door close.

“If you two do something like that ever again I’ll definitely use our contract to punish you starting from, ‘You mustn’t touch cats or any of the cat family on the face of this world’.

Sebastian froze. “You’ll never do that.”

“Try me.” I scoff.

“Your psychotic behavior and constant tantrums intrigues me.” As he hardly pushed myself down the soapy tub.

“Are you trying to kill me? By drowning huh?”

“Do I need to answer that?”

“Why you ungrateful----“

His lips covered mine.

“You stop.” He said with that devilish smirk on his face.

I am loss in words. Literally. Feeling my heart thumping hard on my chest. Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up. Is that the kind of feeling I have? Nonsense a demon like him is only after my soul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.4K 26
A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled past, and his butler who claimed to be a d...
43.9K 1.3K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
18.7K 514 20
~Book One~ Eighteen year old Skye Daye and seventeen year old Marie Knight are best friends and fangirls. Skye is an eccentric girl, with a diverse v...
62.4K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...