Can I trust you? //Tanner Fox...

By Swooshii

Please don't read this shit, but if you do: Life for this young girl slowly starts to loose it's meaning. She... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
not a chapter
sorry
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
hey guys
35
really quick
36
37
38
Ok hold the quiznack on
hey
if you haven't noticed.
little update
39
40
blep
41
so

30

891 23 5
By Swooshii

Tanner pov

When I woke up I noticed mira wasn't in the car. I started to freak out. Where could she be? Did someone take her? I looked in the back seat and saw jake. When I moved I heard a crinckling noise and looked in my lap I found a note. (Note from last chapter) oh thank god she's ok... oh no. OH CRAP she's terrible at social events and all the guys in there... oh god...

I got out of the car and walked inside. I was greeted by a guy on the floor and another guy leaning against the desk. I figure this was the result of mira so I walked into the park itself. I looked around for a few minutes and saw her talking to Jacob.

"Mira there you are!"

"Oh hey... sorry about the mess..."

"Heh they probably deserved it" *laughs*

"What?"

I walked up to mira and draped my arm over her shoulder.

"This here is my lovely friend Mira. She don't take crap from no one and has terrible social skills"

She punched my shoulder. I'm not gonna show it but that hurt like hell.

"Ouch"

"Jerk"

"Oh uh tanner can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure. I'll be back babe"

"Oh, Okay"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed!

- Maddie-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 289 28
" You only truly miss someone when they are gone. And sometimes, it's hard to let go. But you have to let him go..." It is hard when your loved one...
100K 3.5K 26
Aiden had moved to a small town, not knowing what it was really about. What he thought was a small, friendly town is actually something more dangero...
777 185 26
I wrote this when I was 12. It is very rushed, cliche and full of grammar errors. Keep this in mind if you decide to read! ~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*.~*...
516 104 45
What happens when one small item can change ur life drastically,? what happens when you think a small vacation to a private beach lead u towards ac...