Can I trust you? //Tanner Fox...

By Swooshii

Please don't read this shit, but if you do: Life for this young girl slowly starts to loose it's meaning. She... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
not a chapter
sorry
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
hey guys
35
really quick
36
37
38
Ok hold the quiznack on
hey
if you haven't noticed.
little update
39
40
blep
41
so

29

829 23 15
By Swooshii

Mira pov

We pulled up in the parking lot of AZ grind. Tanner was still asleep aswell as jake. I kinda forgot he was here... but what ever. I sat there for a few minutes. I opened my bag and grabbed a pice of paper and pen.

Note says:

Hey tanner,
Don't freak out I wasn't kidnapped or killed. I'm already inside. Ill try not to start any fights... cant promise anything tho. Come in when you wake up  <(°~°)>

-M

I set it in his lap along with the keys and shut the door behind me. As I walked up to the door kids were running in and out. I walked in and was greeted by some guys my age near the desk. One of them, looked about 18, Lip piercing and a crew cut came up to me.

"Hey baby how ya doin'?"

"Jacob."

"What?"

"Where is the man named Jacob?"

"He ain't no man. *laughter from the other guys* why'd you want him? He ain't even that good, Baby"

He moved a little closer to me so I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the desk.

"Where. Is. He?"

The other guys flinched and a few moved closer to me. One tried to grab me but I slightly turned my body, still keeping eye contact with the guy in my grasp and kicked him in the crotch. That guy fell to his knees.

"Uhhh h-he in the park... th- through that door"

I released my grip and smiled.

"Thanks"

I walked through the door and was met by the smell of sweat and the sounds of wheels on wood. A guy with blackish brown hair and a nose piercing rode twards me. He stoped in front of me.

"Hey. Im..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And that my friends is the end of chapter 29. I hopeyou enjoyed!

- Maddie-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4K 32
There was one word to describe Ava Acosta: Broken. After her parents divorced, Ava was continuously abused by her mother. Until one day, she decided...
5.7K 261 16
"Af•fec•tion: the act or process of affecting or being affected." Was it really love at first sight? When they are forced by there parents, things we...
1.3K 289 28
" You only truly miss someone when they are gone. And sometimes, it's hard to let go. But you have to let him go..." It is hard when your loved one...
5.5K 123 34
love at first sight is too cliche. imagine if you started to fall for someone right when you are diagnosed with a rare eye condition which is destin...