Good in bad // the joker Jare...

By maloley_queen

"Let's play a little game.. You will be the princess of crime and I'll be the prince of crime." - Mr J - Viol... More

1 - New start
2 - Change
3 - NYC
4 - In the club
5 - you're coming with me
6 - taken
7 - Panic
8 - borderline happy
9 - too soon
10 - brakes
11 - back in black
12 - pistol
13 - Adjust
14 - contact
15 - Bye bye party
16 - expect the unexpected
17 - The Hounds
18 - blurry face
A/N
19 - Goner
20 - Triggered
21 - stone cold
22 - holding onto you
23 - catch you later
!! A/N !!
24 - ditch
25 - jokes on you
26 - reunite
28 - flames
29 - reverse
30 - crimes aren't just for criminals
Update!

27 - Quinn's nightmare

2.2K 81 14
By maloley_queen

 - Violets POV  -

I sat there for thirty minutes, and he still hasn't returned. I just want to know who was at the door and what had to be soo much more important. I sigh as I held my head in my palm. I turn around and notice a home phone on the side of the bed post. Immediately i stand up and make my way towards it. I should let Lindsey know i am okay for the least. 

I quickly dial her number and it starts to ring. I begun to tap my foot waiting for her to pick up, "hello?" I instantly smile from hearing her voice go through.

"Hey Lin! it's me violet!" I giggle. I hear her let out a breath of what sounds like relief. "oh my gosh! hey, whats going on?? how are you able to call? what number are you even calling from??" she just continues with questions. I let out laugh, "I am at the jokers and i'm using a home phone i just found! I wanted to let you know i am okay." I nod to myself. 

"You sound like you're in a pretty good mood, what is going on there?" She points out. I widen my eyes and give a side ways smile. Do i really sound like i am in that good of a mood? can't i just call a friend.. "well, i mean things have been going kinda smoothly since i came so i guess you can say everything is going well." i think back to the joker and the kiss. 

I never knew i'd think like this of him but i feel like i am starting to actually like him. And this time it is for sure, I just never felt this way, and the kiss was like a spell. I don't wanna completely lose myself for him but damn he is making me go insane. I begin to bite my lip, as my thoughts get lost. 

"That's good violet.." I hear Lindsey say sounding kinda low. I start to frown, "hey, so I am gonna find a way for us to communicate, the joker and i are on good terms so i think i can talk him in letting me seeing you and stuff." I try to lighten the mood. 

"lets hope, I just really want you to watch out with him, he is a killer violet." she says again lowly. I sigh, "I know. But i don't think he wants to hurt me or anything." I point out. I suddenly hear a girl laugh loudly downstairs and I pause removing the phone off of my ear. I furrow my eyebrows and put the phone back onto my ear.

"-you know?" I hear Lindsey finishing a sentence I wasn't paying attention to. "Uh um, yeah.." I again hear another loud laugh and I now stand up. "hey, can i call you back later. I have to go check on something." I soon have the urge to go see what the hell is going on downstairs myself. "of course, be safe Violet!" She responds softly. 

"I will, talk to you soon!" I then hang up the phone and make my way around the bed and I quietly open the door. What is going on down there? I immediately hear voices downstairs, and I start to cross my hands over my chest as I tip toe towards the staircase. The closer I get the more clearer the voices were getting. There is definitely some girl down there. I begin to make my way downstairs. 

"oh mista J! You used to never resist me like this, come on." I hear a whiny voice all over the joker. I peek my head into the living room to find, the joker and a girl with wild makeup with blue and pink hair acting all ditsy with him, I also notice two other henchmen in the room. Who is she?! I continue to watch from the side.

"No means no, you said in a couple of months not ever did you say now." The joker was not having it with whatever she wanted. hah well good, cause she seems like a needy hoe. "Come on puddin' why have you changed so much, It's still me!! I am the same girl you fell in love with." She said on her knees. fell in love with?? I need answers here!

The joker shakes his head, "Harley that was in the past, we are not together anymore." she frowns and looks down with tears in her eyes, I notice the jokers eyes fill with guilt. Wait, hold up Harley?? His past girlfriend. Oh please don't tell me he cares for this plastic slut. I start to feel my blood boil, and I begin to tighten my fist.  "look Mr. J, just let her stay for a week until she finds a better place. You can't just throw her out." A henchman defends her. The joker stares into space in thought. I live here too now can't I have a vote, damn.

Something about her already gives me bad vibes. "Fine." leaves the jokers mouth firmly.  fine?? I watch Harley's eyes light up and she literally begins to jump up and down and hugs the joker, I instantly felt a sting of jealousy run through my blood. Is this a joke itself?? You know what I am done hiding, i'm going to go in. I begin to make my way into the living room and right as the henchmen notice me they both look at each other like they knew something was gonna go down. 

The jokers eyes land on me and he backs away from Harley as she was still clinging onto him like a koala. "Ahem." I clear my throat and she turns around. Her face immediately changed into a nasty face like she didn't like what was in her sight. I smile innocently like I had no clue to what was going on. "what is going on in here?" I tilt my head. 

"Oh no worries, It is none of your business." She spat, I raise my eyebrows and put my hand to my hip. I let out a laugh, "oh, awh that's cute that you think it isn't." I continue to smile, She then squints her eyes and turns to the joker. "who is she?!" she asks like she had a problem already. If she wants a problem i'll give her a problem, "Or the real question is who the fuck are you." I point back done being all smiley. She gives me the stink eye and turns back to the joker. 

 "She is my sidekick." he replies and slowly walks over to me. Sidekick? "But i like to call her princess." He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in close. I smile at her knowing it's probably annoying her. "So what she's you new girlfriend now?" She blurts not wanting to stare at me anymore. The joker looks down at me and smirks, "I'd like to say so." she then huffs and picks up her bags. 

"Whatever. Someone help me with my bags." she raises her stuff looking at the henchmen for assistance. The two henchmen quickly run up to her and take her stuff and she flips her hair as she walks away. As she officially leave out the room I pull away from the joker, but he grabs my wrist making me clash back onto him, "why the angry face?" he smiles as if he's insane.

"Angry face?! You're telling me you don't know why especially me," I point to myself, "would be angry?." I back away from him but he doesn't budge to let me go. He again grins, "Y'know it seems like you let people get to your head real fast." The joker slowly moves his head as he stares, I am not the tallest so he is just looking down straight at me, but of course if he is just standing very close.

I let people get to my head? I start to feel myself fill up with rage again, I can feel my chest pounding, "My head?! MY head!!?" I repeat twice, the joker stares not smiling or have any expression really, "Y'know it seems as if you don't get a fucking female at all!!" I lash out at him mimicking how he talked. He nods slowly, but then stops and backs away. 

"I like it when you yell." He smirks. what the heck, does he even know what he is saying. He then sighs and grabs under my chin, "Look princess, I get why'd you be mad, and you have a right to. But this is only for temporary." He starts to hold my hand while dropping something into it. He then gives me a quick peck on the lips and smiles.

"We are going somewhere tonight." He then nods as he slowly walks away leaving me standing in the middle of the living room. I raise my eyebrows speechless because whatever the fuck just happened was 0-100 real quick. 

I then raise my palm to see what he put in my hand. And then right there my heart dropped, I can't believe I could ever forget about this. "oh my god.." I whisper to myself. It was my mothers necklace. The last thing I ever had from her. I didn't even know i had even lost it. I felt my eyes water up and I squeezed it in my hand, a tear falls down and I hear someone enter the room. 

I quickly wipe the tear away and turn around to see who it was. But I soon wish I didn't as I realise its Lucifer wife, oh wait i am sure even Satan wouldn't want to be with her, "Ew you're still in here." She scrunches up her nose and skips to the couch holding a knife in her hand. "I can do whatever i want." I shoot back at her. She then giggles hiding her smile, "Yeah well go do your 'whatever you want' somewhere else." she throws the knife in my direction and it hits the wall sticking to it, I quickly jerk back and look at her as if she's a maniac. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I raise my voice. She shakes her head and slightly shrugs, "uh no, not really." she smiles. I then crack a smile on my own face and scoff, "You only just got lucky it didn't hit me." I soon drop my smile, "because if it did, I wouldn't mind grabbing my own knife out." I again start to smile and begin to walk away. 

"I dare you go grab that knife out sweety." I pause from where I was standing and slowly turn around. I smile, "why go get it when there is one right here?"I then quickly walk up to the knife that is sticking onto the wall and rip it out. Challenge accepted. I then chuck the knife at her and it lands right beside her sticking into the fabric. "Oopsie i missed." I giggle into my hand and then stop. She just stared pissed off yet seemingly shocked. 

I then walk away while waving. Ugh this is gonna be a long week. I make my way upstairs and peek into my old room. "ohh," I see the bed in a different corner. I guessed there was no bed, but they changed up this room is all. I take a couple of more steps inside and then realised it must be Harley's as I see the same bags on the ground. I roll my eyes and walk out. Whatever, she can take my old room but she sure is not taking my clown. which reminds me, the joker said something about going somewhere tonight, Its already 8pm so that could be soon. Time to look for an outfit I guess. I need something to do haha. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

ayeeee, whats up!! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! 

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND VOTE FOR MORE!! IF WE CAN GET THIS CHAPTER UP TO 25 VOTES IN LESS THAN 24hours I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 12K 24
(Y/N) (L/N) grew up in Gotham City's criminal world, but after a life-changing ordeal, she decided to turn to a better life. The secret that (Y/N) hi...
174K 2.7K 16
If you love Mistah J then Im pretty sure you'll like these Joker imagines/fan fiction WARNING: Violence, swearing and possible SMUT
343 12 9
" They became the Queen & King of Gotham' & may God help anyone who disrespected the Queen. "
1.6K 25 39
Hey you're in your first year of college until you met a boy but he wasn't who he said he was Remember not everything is a what they may seem he see...