A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

By Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 91

18.9K 588 971
By Whatsuphello1

Cannot believe Louis tweeted Harry this year . What the actual fuuuuuck .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up earlier than Harry , carefully slipping out of his arms without him feeling . He tucked a pillow into his chest and let Harry's arms wrap around it , taking a quick picture before turning to take the camera from the dresser .

He walked out of the room and placed the camera on the kitchen counter , then pressed the button to start recording .

"Hey there , Louis here . Uhm , today it's Harry's birthday , February first . Liam , Zayn , Niall and I planned the whole day for him , and I'm really excited about it ." Louis talked quietly with a smile , then giggled a little and covered his face with his sweater paws , whispering to himself , "This is so weird ."

He looked back at the camera , "So first , I'm going to make him his favourite breakfast , which is egg and bacon on toast with a salad ." He turned to get the ingredients , then turned the camera to where it'll show the stove .

After he was done with making breakfast he put his and Harry's plates on a tray with the salad bowl and two juice glasses . Before taking the tray , he took the camera to the room and positioned it to where it showed Harry still asleep on the bed . He went to get the tray , walking slowly and carefully .

He reached the room , smiling as Harry was in the same position , now Bear and Milo cuddled up to him . He put the tray on the dresser and then went to the camera , "I don't know how to wake him up . I mean , I could always be gentle , or I could jump on the bed and annoy him . I think annoying him is more fun ." He giggled quietly and turned to bed , slowly climbing on .

He kneeled next to Harry , "Haz ?" He shook his shoulder , hand moving to rub his back . Harry stirred a little , Louis smiled and stood up on the bed , jumping and calling "Happy birthdayyy !"

Harry chuckled , his eyes still closed . Milo joined Louis with the jumps , barking cutely . Bear licked Harry's cheek , Harry laughed and let him have his moment before pushing him away lightly , he put the pillow aside and wrapped his arms around Louis' knees to make him stop jumping .

Louis squeaked as he fell next to Harry on the bed , giggling and turning to lie on his side to face him .

"Happy birthday ." Louis pecked his lips quickly , "Breakfast is ready ."

Harry wrapped his arms tightly around him , pressing their lips together . Louis caressed his cheeks and smiled against his lips , but then his eyes ripped open in surprise and he started giggling as Harry tickled his sides .

"That wasn't a nice way to wake me up ." Harry chuckled , Louis pushed him away with a wide smile , "But then it's no fun ." He got out of bed , "Sit up , Breakkie is here ."

Harry sat up and put the pillows against the bedpost , leaning back on it . He smiled and kissed Louis' lips as the tray was placed over his lap . Louis took the camera and sat in front of Harry , "Do you like your breakkie in bed ?"

"I love it ." Harry smiled and took a toast , "But not as much as I love you ."

Louis blushed and grinned at him , turning the camera off so he could eat . He put it aside and took a toast , "After we're done eating you're getting in shower and I'm taking you out ."

Harry smiled at him and sipped on his juice , "Where to ?"

"You'll see ." Louis scrunched his nose , Harry smirked , "Are you trying to get me back for the surprises I did to you ?"

"Maybe ." Louis giggled and took his juice glass , "You'll have so much fun , I promise ."

"I'm sure I will ." Harry leaned over the tray to kiss him , Louis leaned in and pecked him quickly , but Harry cupped his cheeks and kissed him properly . Louis grinned shyly and let him be before pulling back , "Finish your breakkie ."

~~

Harry parked the car outside the ice-skating place , laughing a little . Louis bit his lip , "Don't you like it ? We can always -"

"No baby , I love it . What made you think I don't ?" Harry asked and took his hand , Louis shrugged , "You laughed , so I thought ... -"

"I laughed because this is corny , but I absolutely love it . I promise ." Harry kissed the back of Louis' hand before they got out of the car , seeing Niall , Cara , Troye and Tyler near the entrace .

Niall ran up to him and jumped on him in a hug , Harry laughed and hugged him back .

"Happy birthday lad !" He squeezed him , Harry smiled , "Thanks ."

The others hugged him aswell , Tyler approached Louis and hugged him , "Haven't seen you in a while ."

"Yeah . How have you been ?" Louis hugged him before they pulled back . "I'm good , you ? How does it feel being a YouTuber ?"

"Still getting used to it ." Louis giggled a little , "But it's fun , Harry helps me a lot ."

"He cares about you so much ." Tyler cooed , Louis blushed , "Yeah , and I appreciate it ."

Cara , Troye and Niall approached them and gave Louis a hug , Harry put his arm around Louis to bring him closer , since it was cold outside .

Soon enough Liam , Zayn , Dan , Phil , Joey , Daniel , Bathany , Zoe and Alfie joined , and after another round of hugs and greets they walked into the place .

"We've been here before , haven't we ?" Joey asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah , a year ago ." 

They got their skates , Harry helped Louis with his before following the group onto the ice .

Louis gripped Harry's shoulders , "I don't think I remember how we skated last time ."

"I'll hold you ." Harry kept his hands on his waist to balance him , Louis turned so he could see where he's skating , Harry moved to skate next to him , holding his hand . Cara held Louis' other hand and the three started a small talk .

Harry smiled as he watched Louis talking and laughing with Cara , thinking back to when they started dating , how shy he was and how much he opened up to everyone , especially to himself .

He was so caught up in his mind he slipped , pulling Louis ontop of him with Cara going down aswell , Louis burst into giggles and sat up , "What was that ?"

Harry laughed and sat up too , "I was caught up thinking about you , wasn't focusing on skating ."

Louis blushed and let Harry get up with Liam's help , thanking Zayn for helping him up . Zayn put his arm around Louis' shoulders , "So lovebirds . How was the morning ?"

"Louis jumped on me to wake me up . Literally ." Harry said , Louis giggled , "That's way more fun than just waking you up ."

"I have to agree , it is fun ." Zayn agreed , laughing as Liam raised an eyebrow at him , "Oh yeah ? Do you find it fun that you wake me up in a way that doesn't involve being gentle ?"

"Of course I do ." Zayn grinned , then skated awat as Liam chased him . Louis and Cara laughed at them , Harry took Louis' hand again , "Let's keep going ."

The three joined Joey , Daniel , Troye , Bethany , Zoe and Alfie , Troye now holding Louis' other hand as the group skated together .

"So Harry , how does it feel being twenty three ?" Daniel put his arm over Harry's shoulders , Harry smiled , "Not so different than being twenty two ."

"You're getting so old ." Louis pouted a little , Harry chuckled , "I'm only three years older than you , it's nothing ."

"You're still old ." Louis elbowed him playfully , giggling .

~~

After the group went to lunch Harry and Louis returned home , and Louis forced Harry to go sit on the couch while he gets the presents he got him .

Harry took Milo into his lap , scratching behind his ear , "How did I get so lucky ?" He whispered to the small puppy , who just lied across his thighs , enjoying being petted .

A few seconds later Louis returned with a few bags , Harry raised his eyebrow , "Baby , you didn't have to get me all these things ."

"Well I wanted too . You spoil me , I spoil you ." He smiled and blushed , placing the bags on the living room table and going to peck his cheek , "Happy birthday ."

Harry pulled him to sit next to him , softly placing Milo on his lap so he could open the presents . He pecked his cheek and turned to the bags on the table , picking up one . He opened it and pulled out a small box , he opened it to see two rings inside .

"I know you like wearing rings , so I got you new ones I thought you'd like ." Louis spoke quietly , afraid Harry wouldn't like the presents . 

Harry put the rings on and smiled , "I love them . Thank you ." He kissed his lips and turned to take another bag .

He pulled out two pairs of new jeans and two sweaters , grinning like a fool . He smacked a quick kiss to Louis' cheek before folding the clothes back into the bag before taking another one .

He pulled out gym shorts , tights (men tights) , shirts and tank tops , he chuckled a little and turned to Louis , "Are you trying to say I'm fat and I should work out more ?"

"No ! Haz , no , you know -" Louis protested but was cut off by Harry laughing , "I'm joking love , I love the clothes . Thank you ."

Louis slapped his arm , "You scared me . You know i'd never say such thing ."

"I know , I'm sorry baby . Love you ." Harry put the clothes aside and turned to kiss him , Louis sighed , "Love you too ."

Harry pulled back to take the last bag , pulling out two shoes boxes ; one pair is a new Adidas , the other is a new pair of boots . Harry turned to kiss Louis again , "I love the presents , thank you baby ."

Louis smiled at him and poked his dimple , "I'm happy you are . It was nerve wracking to find the perfect ones ."

"You could've bought me a pack of gums and I would still love it ." Harry tapped his nose , Louis giggled and shook his head , "You're a dork ."

~~

Louis was giggling madly as he had his hands over Harry's eyes , trying his best to walk him to the place where the surprise party is . Harry knows they're celebrating tonight , he just doesn't know who's going to be there , and how big the place is .

"Are we there yet ?" Harry whined , almost slipping . Louis giggled , "No , just a little more ."

"You said that an hour ago !"

"Haz , we're walking for barely five minutes ."

"Too much ." 

"We're almost there , I can see it ."

"Well you can see the moon too , but are we close to it ? Nope ."

"Stop being sassy , we're a minute away , it's nothing ." Louis giggled , and soon enough they were outside of the place .

"Alright , we're outside . There's a small step , just lift your leg up a little ." Louis instructed , Harry did as told and walked up the step , Louis following close behind .

As they were walking in Harry said , "You know , since I know about the party I don't need to have my eyes closed , yeah ?"

"Alright then ." Louis took his hands off Harry's eyes , and Harry jumped a little but smiled as his friends , YouTube friends and a few family relatives , called 'happy birthday' and cheered .

He laughed and walked over to the large group , hugging everyone and shaking hands .

Louis went to stand next to Zayn and Niall , Zayn put his arm around Louis' shoulders , "On a scale of one to ten , how whiny was he ?"

Louis laughed , "Eleven ."

"Didn't expect a different answer ." Zayn laughed too , "He's always been impatient with surprises ."

The DJ played music in the background as everyone kept a conversation going , Louis went to greet the YouTubers he knows and he's friends with , and Troye helped him with meeting up with new YouTubers , like Jenna Marbles , Scott and Mitch (who he absolutely loves) , Ricky Dillon and Colleen Ballinger .

Troye , Tyler and Louis were caught up in a conversation , when Tyler pulled out his phone and started recording . Louis didn't realize until a pair of hands were softly placed on his waist and squeezed a little , making his jump with a giggle escaping his lips .

He turned to face Harry , who brought him into a tight hug , both his massive arms were wrapped around his waist and picked him up . Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders and neck , grinning into his neck .

"Thank you for the party ." Harry said in his ear , Louis pulled his head back a little to kiss his cheek , "You're more than welcome ."

Harry put him down and leaned in to kiss him properly , smiling and squeezing him into another hug . "Love you ."

"Love you more ." Louis said into his chest , the smile never leaving his lips . Harry kissed his forehead when the DJ started playing louder and 'jumpier' music , so he pulled Louis with him to the dance floor , leaving Troye and Tyler grinning widely at the two .

They were dancing and laughing with everyone , when Niall came up to them with a plate full of gummy candy , Louis took a worm and ate one side , Harry took the other side with his teeth and made them kiss , making Louis giggle .

When the slow dance song began Harry became all soft and gentle , rather than the jumpy-dorky mood he was in just a minute ago .

Harry swayed them around softly , they held onto each other and Louis pecked Harry's cheek lightly , "I like seeing you happy ."

"I like that you're making me happy ." Harry said back , pecking his cheek . Louis rubbed his hand up his back to rest on his shoulder , Harry hugged him closer and closed his eyes in comfort .

Soon the song ended , but the two stayed cuddled together , not minding that mostly everyone left the dance floor and went to get snacks .

Harry pressed a warm kiss to Louis' neck , "I love you . I know it's only been a little over a year , but I just-  I love you so much . I'm so in love with you that it's crazy , you have me wrapped around your finger so easily . I never want to let go ."

Louis bit his lower lip at Harry's words , blush painting his cheeks . "I love you too . You showed me what real love is , and you make me so happy . I'm in love with you too . I promise to never let go if you promise too ."

"I promise ." Harry whispered , Louis nodded , "I promise ." He pressed one hand to his cheek and kissed him , the other still around him . Harry kept both his arms wrapped around Louis , and he couldn't help but smile against his lips as everyone cheered and aww'ed at them .

~

"I'm so tired ." Louis yawned and got into the car , Harry got into the driver's seat and pulled out of the parking space .

"Jenna told me you two had quite a talk . She absolutely loves you ." Harry placed his hand on Louis' thigh , Louis smiled , "Yeah , we talked a lot . She's so nice and funny , I like her ."

Harry kept his hand on Louis' thigh the whole ride home , hoping Louis would get the message , unless he's too tired from the long day they had . It's almost three a.m , after all .

They reached home , Harry parked the car and got out , wrapping his arm around Louis , hand resting just above his bum . Louis unlocked the door and they walked in , kicking the shoes off in the entrace .

"My feet hurt ." Louis whined quietly , Harry bent down and grabbed the back of his thighs , "Jump up ."

Louis placed his hands on his shoulders and jumped , legs wrapping around his waist . Harry gripped him so he wouldn't fall , pressing their lips together . Louis fumbled with the key in the door until it was locked before Harry took him up the stairs to their bedroom .

"Are you tired ?" Harry asked as he walked into the room , Louis smiled softly and blushed , "We - we could do that . I-if you -"

"I want it , baby ." Harry nodded and kissed his lips softly , Louis nodded and let Harry place him on the bed , watching as he walked into the bathroom to get the items .

~~

"I love you so so much ." Harry whispered into Louis' ear , Louis smiled tiredly , "Love you too Haz . But I'm really tired , can we talk tomorrow ?"

Harry laughed , "Of course . Get some sleep . Good night baby ."

"Night Hazza ." Louis scooted closer , smiling against his bare chest .

~~

Fina-fucking-lly . 

I'm so freaking sorry it's late , I really am . I'm trying to cope with everything and it's so so hard , I don't have any free time to even be home without doing anything .

Wrote an extra long chapter as an apology , hope you accept it .

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
30K 2.4K 20
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส แดษชแด„แด€แด‡สŸแด€ สŸแดแด˜แด‡แดข. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...
5.8K 219 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
876K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...