Flaws And All (Book 1) [Compl...

By _2HYPE

ThemPRangers Fanfic BOOK 1 - "You've changed my life entirely...You put up with my shit all the time and you... More

Chapter 1 : Moving Away
Chapter 2 : Greetings
Chapter 3 : The Ex
Chapter 4 : New Friends
Chapter 5 : New Friends (Continued)
Chapter 6 : Hitting It Off
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8 : True Feelings
Chapter 9 : Confrontation
Chapter 10 : Accidents &Apologies
Chapter 11 : Arguements
Chapter 12 : Showtime
Chapter 13 : Showtime (Continued)
Chapter 14 : Going Home
Chapter 15 : First Date
Chapter 16 : Party Time
Chapter 17 : Forgiveness
Chapter 18 : Necessary Roughness
Chapter 19 : Explanations
Chapter 20 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Chapter 21 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime (Continued)
Chapter 22 : The Sleepover
Chapter 23 : Fun &Games
Chapter 24 : Make You Mine
Chapter 25 : Make You Mine (Continued)
Chapter 26 : Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 27 : Steady Beginnings
Chapter 28 : Deception
Chapter 29 : Wrong Timing
Chapter 30 : Lost
Chapter 31 : 'My Queen'
Chapter 32 : Betrayal
Chapter 33 : Unspoken
Chapter 34 : Frustration & Disagreement
Chapter 35 : Intense Measures
Chapter 36 : 'Living The Dream'
Chapter 37 : Panic
Chapter 38 : A "Happy" Gathering
Chapter 39 : Uncertainty
Chapter 40 : 'The Right Time'
Chapter 41 : Fond Memories
Chapter 43 : Forever Family
PSA

Chapter 42 : A Dream Worth Living

1K 38 2
By _2HYPE

*Julian's POV*

"I mean, did you at least try to talk to her?" Taliah asked me.

Me, Langston, DayDay and her were in my dressing room eating pizza.

"Of course I did.. But she aint tryna listen" I said shrugging.

"Just give her time."

My mom walked through the door right at that moment.

"Rehearsal time!"

I sighed and took my hat off and scratched my head.

Tonight we were in New York and were finally performing some new songs off the new mixtape and I was hype to see reactions from the fans despite my current situation.

We were making a new webisode so I had to put on a smile.. Its for the fans. I don't wanna let them down.

-

Rehearsal was going good; we decided to bring fans on stage when we did 'Take Picture'. Thats gonna be towards the end of our set though. It was after the intermission.

-

"You should still try to talk to her again" Taliah said walking with me backstage. "I just got a feeling that something's gonna happen tonight.. It'll all fall through. Watch"

Dr. Phil over here. ha

"A feeling, huh?"

she smiled and shook her head.

I laughed and said "alright. Imma try."

-

*DayDay's POV*

"We came sooooo far." I said talking to my mom on the phone.

She laughed and said "I know. Can't wait for you guys to get back."

"I know, me either." I said. "I'm ready to sleep in my own bed. These hotel beds haven't been cutting it for the past months."

I laughed at myself as I stood in the middle of the stage looking around the whole stadium.

"Have a nice show tonight. Love you"

"Thanks. I love you too"

She hung up and I was still standing there.

"DayDay!" Taliah yelled snapping me out of my thoughts "Tammy said start getting ready."

"iight, here I come now."

I ran backstage before she started snapping on me. Ha.

-

*Taliah's POV*

"How you feeling?" The makeup artist asked me while she put on my eyeliner.

"I'm good. Nervous as hell, but I'm good."

"That's good. You can open your eyes now." She said. "You know, my son and daughter love you and The Rangers."

"Aww." I said laughing. "How old are they?"

"My son, he's 16 and my daughter's 14. I'd love for them to meet you guys."

"Oh thats no problem! Just hit up Tammy.. No as a matter of fact hit me up. When we get back after the tour, you can bring them to meet us."

I swore I was running things lol

"That'll be great." She said smiling. "Her, let me finish your lips real quick."

She lifted my chin and applied some red lipstick. While she was doing that, Julian barged in and was recording for the webisode.

"Ayeeee what up doe!"

I looked over and smiled.

"All done." The makeup artist said.

"Tell us Ms. Neil, how has it felt touring?" He said walking then standing in front of me.

"It's been great." I said. "Its been the best experience of my life. I loved it, and I had so much fun. Being surrounded by all of the people here made it worth the while" I said before I winked at the camera.

"Turn uppp!" He yelled before running out the room.

"You ready in here Miss?" Mama J said poking her head through the to my dressing room.

I looked up, smiled and said, "almost."

"Alright." She smiled back. "Good luck. Go kill 'em."

The tour is over after tonight. I sighed as people helped me get dressed for my performance. I was wearing an outfit similar to the outfits that the OMG Girlz wore for part of their performances on the All Around The World tour; red fleece sweatpants and a cut up RGOKY Los Angeles scrip sweatshirt with a black tank top underneath.

I stood there shaking, palms all sweaty and practically going out my mind. My nerves were kicking in at full force. I haven't been this nervous since the beginning of the tour.

I could tell people were beginning to gather. And I could hear the boys out in hallway talking.

My hair was out and straightened, and I got some subtle makeup put on. Some red lipstick and a little eyeliner.

I put on my Bel-air 5's and was finally ready.

-

I walked out into the hallway to see the guys having a little photo-op with my background dancers.

"Ayo Taliah!" Mya yelled. "Come get in a couple pictures with us."

I smiled and walked over and took a few with Mya, Taylor and Brandon, then the boys.

"Gather around yall," Mama J said grabbing my hand. "Join hands.."

We all joined hands and bowed our heads while Mama J led the prayer.

"Father, we thank you for this wonderful opportunity and all the success on this tour. We hope that you keep an eye on each and every one of us as we close this tour and as we continue through life. Father, in your name we pray, Amen."

"Amen" We all said in unison.

"5 minutes til' showtime!" I heard the stage director yell.

"Good luck baby." Langston said hugging me tight.

I turned my head to him and our foreheads touched.

"Look at these two lovebirds" Julian said pointing the camera at us.

We both laughed. He hugged me tighter and put his hand in front of the camera. He rocked side to side then kissed me on the lips.

I just embraced the hug and kiss until the stage director motioned me over to where i was gonna come on stage.

I shook off the nerves as I stepped on stage, full of energy and ready to hype the crowd.

"New Yorkkkkk! How yall feeling?"

I looked into the crown and smiled at the fact that I had people cheering for me.

"Good, good." I said walking over to the piano in the middle of the stage. "I hope yall ready to have fun tonight."

I was really feeling myself though lol.

I sat down on the bench at the piano and put my mic on the little stand in front of me.

"I remember when I was 9, sitting in the dining room with my dad as he taught me to play the piano. The first song he taught me to play was If I Ain't Got You and its been my favorite song ever since."

I felt like a motivational speaker up there. lol

I adjusted the mic and looked over at the front row, seeing all of my family. I smiled and started the song.

-

I've been on stage for at least 15 minutes and I'm finally wrapping up my set.

I was getting so emotional. This was the last show of the tour and I still couldn't believe I got the opportunity to do this. I walked to the edge of the stage and leaned down towards my mom instantly. I was crying and hugged her to keep some composure, which didn't even work. I stood up and wiped my face with my left hand. I ran across the stage one last time and grabbed some people's hands in the audience. I waved to everybody as I ran off stage.

-

I sat down in a chair backstage and drank a few bottles of water. I was tired as hell. I sat and watched the guys start their set. I swear, they're some of the best performers I've ever seen.

*Langston's POV*

We were just beginning our set and the crowd was getting a little frantic. Our family and friends were in the front row, mainly Taliah's family though. But people were climbing over each other to get closer to the stage. This one girl actually jumped on stage and jumped on DayDay. Ha. Our fans are just.. Man idk lol they're real supportive but some can be a little out of hand.

We had like a half hour left in the first part of our set. We started throwing tshirts and hoodies out in the crowd. It made me so happy just doing what I love and seeing that I please people. My art means the world to me.

-

when we closed our first set and got ready for the intermission, i had this weird feeling. I dont know what it was but it just felt weird. I ran backstage and grabbed a bottle of water.

I went to Taliah's room and just walked in. She was sitting at the vanity with her earphones in and with a pen and notepad in hand. I stood behind her and kissed her neck then cheek. She hid the notepad when I leaned over on her.

"C'mon.." she laughed. "I'm on facetime with Doddy tryna finish writing this song."

I didnt even peep that her phone was out.

"Oh my bad! Hey Dod." I said looking at the phone and taking the left earbud out Taliah's ear and putting it in mine.

"What up Lang?" She said.

She was one of Taliah's friends from school. She was the first one I met. She was at the cookout a few days ago. She's real chill.

"Ehhh.. tryna close this tour out.. what yall writing though?"

"That's none of your business right now." Taliah said turning to face me. She had the notepad at her chest so I couldn't see what she wrote.

I sucked my teeth and she laughed and bit her bottom lip.

"You'll find out soon"

She turned back to her phone. I went and sat down on the love seat that was in there.

"Alright Lee, imma let you get to your business" Dod said.

"Whatever" she said laughing. "We'll talk later"

They hung up and she still sat at the vanity writing and bobbing her head then she stopped.

She sighed and said "Ugh, i cant finish this right now."

She got up and sat next to me.

We just sat in silence.. It wasn't weird or anything but we just sat there, cuddled up and it felt right. She had her head rested on my shoulder and I had my arm around her hips.

-

"Langston!..." I heard Mama J call me.

I open my eyes and yawned. Me and Taliah both got up at the same time

"Langston cmon, its almost to time to go back on stage." She said "And Taliah, I need you to help me go pick 3 girls from in the crowd."

We got up and walked through the door to see her standing there with her arms folded.

"I know yall wasn't in there sleep"

We both laughed and i shrugged my shoulders.

She shook her head and "just cmon."

I went to the left side of the stage and got my mic hooked up.

"5 minutes guys" Mama J said.

Ahhhh.. I'm lowkey ready for the tour to be over then I'm not. Its been fun traveling for the past couple of months but I'm ready to go back home.

-

"You guys are on in 3.. 2.. 1!"

We ran on stage to hear more cheering.

"Hmmm." Julian said. "Who wants to come on stage with us?"

The cheering got louder after he said that.

"We need three lovely ladies to join us on stage," Day Day said. "So Taliah could you bring them out here please?"

She walked on stage with her arms locked with one girl on her left and two other girls, with their arms locked, on her right.

They all sat down in the chairs we had for them and we started the song.

-

"Being lowkey is cool, but I wanna show off, show you off, cause you the truth like a scripture.."

I kissed the fan's hand and hugged her while we sung along to the chorus.

"Babe you look so good you make me wanna take a picture, take a picture, take a picture,"

She started crying so i wiped her tears and motioned for her to take out her phone.

"You look good, take a picture, let's take a picture, I look good, let's take a picture, you make me wanna take a picture,"

I had my arm around her shoulder and took a few pictures on her phone. She hid her face and i laughed. She looked up and smiled for a few then mouthed 'thank you' to me. I stood up and hugged her as we closed out the song. I love our fans yo. I just love knowing the fact that we can put smiles on so many people's face every day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2K 39
These are my first ever fanfics so I hope you guys enjoy! This is a bit mature but should be appropriate for most readers... Read at own risk! Reques...
75.8K 2.2K 79
"I used to think you were just a bully. But I'm coming to realize you're merely misunderstood." (ch. 27) Ever since he introduced himself by demandin...
36.2K 1.6K 18
Harry Potter is utterly broken. Every death pushes down on his shoulders so hard he can barely breath. Still, people worship him, he never gets into...
31.9K 1K 16
Colby made a mistake. He lashed out. And now, his best friend was nowhere to be found. One day he gets a little warning that will change the fate of...