Youth Hurts (VIXX HyukBin)

By keken_0406

"Youth Hurts,But There's Always A Second Chance." Error Series #3 Warning:Abuse,Blood,and more horrible thing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
New story!

59

415 30 37
By keken_0406

Hyuk's POV

"Hongbin!Jack is here!"I exclaimed while running down the stairs,excited to meet Jasper again.I heard Hongbin replied an 'Okay' as i opened the front door.

"Uncle Hyukkie!"Then i feel something on my leg and see Jasper is hugging my leg tightly making me coos at him.

"Awww Jasper.Come here."I said as i carried him from my legs.He immediately wrapped his hands around my neck tightly while he pressed his cheeks against mine.

"It's cute that he really likes you."Jack said and i grinned.

"Well come in,i already prepared your rooms."I said and he smilled while coming inside the house.

"Follow me."I said while going upstairs with Jasper playing with my hair.Once we reached their room,Jack immediately throws his bag to the bed and let out a sigh of relief.

"Jasper...are you tired?"I asked him and he shake his cute little head at me.

"Okay...are you hungry?"I asked him again and he shake his head again.

"I'm gonna take a nap."Jack sleepily mumbled as he pressed his face to the pillow.I walk out of the room and head straight to Hongbin's room.

"Hey baby."Hongbin greeted me when i entered his room.

"Hey.Say hi to uncle Hongbin."I cooed at Jasper as i raised his small arms,as if waving at Hongbin.

"Uncle Binnie!"Jasper exclaimed and Hongbin raised his eyebrow at the name.

"Hey little buddy."Hongbin said as he waved at Jasper.I went to sit infront of Hongbin on the floor as Hongbin peck my lips softly.

"Kiss!"Jasper exclaimed cutely and i grinned at him.

"Yes we kiss Jasper,because we love each other."I explained to Jasper and he stare at me with those wide curious eyes.

"Just like mommy and daddy?"He asked and i nodded.

"Just like your mommy and daddy."I said and he suddenly points at me with his whole fist.

"Mommy-"He stopped his words just to point at Hongbin next.

"Daddy?"He asked and i just stare at him,not knowing how to answer.

"Yes.Hyukkie is the mommy and i'm the daddy."Hongbin said once he noticed my stiff pose,making me raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?You wanna be the daddy?I don't think so."I can tell that the word 'daddy' he use is not even innocent at all.

"I miss my mommy."He mewl sadly as he clings to me.

"Awww don't worry.Your mommy is just too busy working.You will see your mommy soon."I promised him even though...i never actually meet my brother's wife...

"Uncle Hyukkie...i wanna go to bed."He said then yawned loudly.I nodded as i stands up and carried him with me again.

"Hongbin,i'm gonna take this little baby for his nap first."I excused myself as i walk out of our room and head back to Jack's room.I rolled my eyes when i see Jack's body is sprawled all over the bed,leaving no space for Jasper.

"Do you wanna sleep with me or with your daddy?"I asked Jasper and he points at Jack.I nodded as i place him on his chest and instantly Jack wrapped his hands around Jasper's small frame and i cooed at the sight.

"Goodbye Jasper."I said and he gave me a small smile as he drift off to sleep.I quietly exit the room and run back to Hongbin,in which i'm greeted by him suddenly wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Babe guess what?"Hongbin asked me and i raised an eyebrow at him.

"In three weeks,the prom that you've been waiting for,will-"Before he even finish his sentence,i was already jumping in excitement in his arms.

"Oh my god!I can't wait!Imagine the beautiful decorations and such.Oh my god....you will be wearing suits!I'm so excited!"I breath out and he chuckled at me.

"And i heard that there's this one BDSM club on the city and i remembered that you are into that kind of shit,so maybe we could check it out?"He will never stop teasing me i swear.

"Hongbin...for the last time,i am not into those kind of things."I tried to say sternly but my voice is shaking as my cheeks are getting redder every second passing by.

"Hmmm really?"He asked me,his hot breath tickling the skin around my neck as i feel his hands slipping inside my underwear.

"Y-Yes."I tried to say but it came out as a half moan instead.

"Let's just go to the bed first eh?"And he immediately pulled his hands as he carried me.First he locked the door first and throw me to the bed.He then take the lube and condom from the drawers and throw it to the bed.

"I swear i'm gonna make you so sore that you won't be able to walk for days."And oh boy...he's not lying at all.

********

"You are walking funny again."Ken pointed out when we're walking in the school corridor.

"Ken stop."I said,completely done with this kind of topic.

"Okay okay.Anyway,do you know Felicia?"Ken asked me and i nodded while rolling my eyes.The bitch.

"Do you know that she was one of Hongbin's ex?"He contiued and i shake my head at him.

"I heard my name."Hongbin suddenly butts in and Ken rolled his eyes.

"LIt's about Felicia."Ken said and Hongbin raised his eyebrow at him.

"What about her?"Hongbin asked while wrapping his hands around my waist.I actually feel quite uncomfortable with him doing this kind of things in school but i kept my mouth shut about it.

"She's targetting you for prom.Heard the rumors from her friends."Ken said and Hongbin rolled his round eyes at him.

"Well she won't succeed because i'm going with Hyuk."Hongbin said and i grinned.Without Lrealizing,we already reached our class and soon i can feel everyone's eyes on us,more like Hongbin.I slowly unwrapped his hands around me as i quickly walk to our normal seat.

I waved at N and Leo,who gave me a small smile in return.Once we are all seated,Hongbin apologized at me.
L
"That's alright.It's a not a big deal anyway."I saidppand he frowned at me.

"I know you dislike the stares."He mumbled and i nodded.

"I'm sorry."He apologized again and i poked hischeeks slightly.

"I told you already,don't worry about it anymore."I said and he nodded slightly.Just right after that,the teacher comes in the class and i let out a loud sigh.

We're done with all exams already so why is the annoying teacher still here?

*******

"Jasper!"I exclaimed when he cling himself to my leg again.Hongbin simply chuckled at me as he hangs the key while i carried Jasper in my arms.

"Why are you still here?You're suppose to be going home."I asked Jasper and he giggled at me.

"Daddy said that we go tomorrow."He said and i nodded,suddenly i froze when i feel Hongbin's breath fanning the back of my neck.

"And daddy said that we should continue last night's event."Hongbin whispered seductively at my ear and i shivered in excitement.

"Come on."Hongbin suddenly exclaimed loudly then hits my butt harshly,causing me to yelp and glared at him while he simply smirked.

"Hey Mary!"I greeted her once we passed the kitchen.

"Hey Hyuk!Hello Jasper!"Mary replied while Jasper claps his tiny hands cutely.

"I'm gonna go and take this little guy for his bath."I said and she nodded while grinning.

"Hyukkieeeeeee!"Jasper mewls and i raised an eyebrow at him.

"I wanna swim."He said and i stopped on my tracks.Hongbin got two pools,and one of them is a mini pool,which only reached few inch above my ankle.It's very suitable for Jasper but....

"Can you swim?"I asked him and he nodded.

"Okay okay...i guess we could do that.Let me just change your cloths first yeah?"I asked and he nodded.I quickly went upstairs and head straight to Hongbin's room again,i quickly took off my jeans and i decided to just let Jasper on his cloths.

"Where are you going?"Hongbin asked as he just finish doing his business in the bathroom.

"This little guy here wants to swim."I said while tickling Jasper a bit,causing him to laugh.

"Awww sorry buddy but i haven't cleaned the pool yet so you can't use the pool.Maybe some other time Jasper."And right after Hongbin said that,Jasper let out a very loud piercing cry causing both of us to wince at the sound.

"Look Jasper if you're swimming in the pool now,it will be dangerous for your body.You can get sick!"Hongbin tried to convince him but it's not freaking helping!

"Jasper baby stop crying please."I said as i tried to calm him down by taking him into my arms but he simply push me away and cried even louder.

"Aha!I have a perfect idea!Jasper what's your favourite colour?"I asked Jasper as i quickly put back on my pants.Jasper cries calms down a little bit as he mumbled 'Blue'.I nodded at him as i checked my pocket to see if there are some money inside.Once i got everything i need,i quickly run to the nearest store,and if you're wondering,i'm not walking funny again,just that my hole is sensitive.So yeah i managed to run anyway.

*******

"You're back."Hongbin commented when i entered our room again.Hongbin is holding a sniffing Jasper and i quickly run to the bathroom,and filled the bathtub,making sure he water isn't too hot or cold.Thank god Hongbin's square shaped bathtub is big enough for Jasper to...not really swimming but...floating?

"Jasper can you take your bag here please?"I asked nicely to Jasper in which he nodded as Hongbin slowly puts him down.He then run out of the room with his tiny leg running as fast as he can.

"What are you planning?"Hongbin asked me as he wrapped his hands around me and rest his chin at the top of my head.

"You'll see."I replied,and right after that,i feel him nibbling on my earlobe as i tried to push him immediately.

"Later.Jasper will be back soon."I hissed and he let out a small groan.

"You're not giving me your attention when Jasper is here."He mumbled as he rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Oh my god!How can you be jealous-"My words was cut off when Jasper comes back to the room with his bag.I pushed Hongbin away from me as i take Jasper in my arms.I heard Hongbin mumbled something under his breath,causing me to glare at him.

"I'm so sorry Jasper,i should've checked the pool.I know this isn't a pool but...it's quite big to be said as a mini pool."I said sadly.Then i look at Jasper,suprised that he's actually grinning widely.

"Thank you!"He thanked me as he place a wet kiss on my cheeks.I awed at him as i slowly place him down and take his bag.

"Let's take off your cloths as well so you could take a bath at the same time."I suggested and he nodded.

After he's fully naked,he immediately jumped into the tub,causing the water to splash everywhere,including me.He simply giggled as he plays with the water.I take his bag and quickly open it,smirked when i saw what i need.I took all of his bath toys and throws it to the tub,and lastly,i took my shopping plastic bag,which only contains an item.

I took out the bathbomb and show it infront of Jasper.He furrowed his eyesbrows in confusion cutely and i let out a small chuckle.

"This is bathbomb.Try dropping it the to water."I explain as i hands him the thing.He quickly took it and let it drop to the water,soon the whole water turns into blue and he gasped in suprise.

"Woah!That's amazing!"He mumbled with wide eyes.

"I know.Now turn around and let me wash your hair."And right after i said this,a pouting Hongbin comes in the room.

"And you're bathing him now.Just fucking great."He exclaimed and i rolled my eyes at him.

How is he even jealous?

I mean Jasper is a three year old kid!Plus,i'm his uncle for god sake!

He then walk out of the room with his arms crossed and i let out a small sigh.I'm gonna apologize to him even though i did nothing wrong at all...

"What's wrong with Binnie?"Jasper asked me and i plastered a fake smile at him.

"Nothing.Now let's continue shall we?"

Hongbin's POV

I know i'm such an ass but i just can't help it!

"Yes i want you to leave as soon as possible because of Jasper,my boyfriend is not giving me attention at all!"I exclaimed childishly and Jack rolled his eyes at me.

"I can't believe you're jealous just because of that.But yeah we'll be leaving soon as soon as Jasper comes back here anyway."Jack replied and i nodded.Thank god right after that,Hyuk comes in the room with Jasper on his arms.

"Are we going home now daddy?"Jasper asked sadly and Jack nodded.

"And guess what?Mommy's home!Isn't that wonderfull?"Jack chirps happily as he take Jasper on his arms and take his bag with his other hand.

"Mommy's home?!"Jasper gasped and suddenly i feel Hyuk's hand dragging out of the room and he closed the door behind us.

"You,are an asshole."Hyuk pointed out and i pouted.

"I heard what you said to Jack.Seriously Hongbin?!I haven't been there for my nephew for three years and i only know that he existed two weeks ago!How could you do this to me?!Fuck you Hongbin.I hate you."He spits out angrilly,then he run out of my sight,leaving me broken hearted.

His words aren't painfull but the the word 'i hate you' actually breaks my heart.And now,i realize,how much i'm being so stupid.He loves Jasper so much yet i still dare to pull them apart.

I let out a sigh as i start walking to Hyuk's room.Once i'm just behind the doors,i can hear him screaming at something...more like his phone.

"I mean like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK KEN?!I'VE BEEN ABSENT ON HIS LIFE FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS!BUT HE STILL DARES TO FUCKING DID THAT!JUST BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING JEALOUS!"I heard Hyuk screamed and i instantly feel really bad.

I slowly take a step back,and decided to just come back later when he cools down a bit.

******

"Hongbin,i'm not in the mood."Hyuk growled as i entered his room.Oops,seems that he's still not over it again.

"I want to apologize."I said while locking the door behind me.He simply scoff and rolled his eyes at me.

"Of course you are."He replied,not even looking up when he said that.

"And no i don't wanna hear your stupid excuse again."He continued and i frown.Okay then....

"I ummm..."I started to say but he shushed me.

"Just shut up and come here."He said as he motion me to lay beside him.I quickly obeyed and lay beside him,and almost immediately he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Why bother fighting when i'm just gonna forgive your sorry ass in the end."He mumbled and i smiled.

"But i'm really sorry...it was so selfish for me to do that..."I said while playing with his soft hair softly.

"I know.Let's just forget about it yeah?"He suggested and i nodded.

It was silence between us both for few minutes until he suddenly turned his head around and look at me with wide eyes and pouted lips.

"I'm hungry."He mewls cutely and i chuckled.Incase you haven't noticed yet...Hyuk has two different sides.Well it's his mature and baby side.Basically...mature side means that he's being his normal self and the baby side is that....he's so clingy and acts like a baby all the time.But he only does that when he wants something of course....and for example,food.

Of course i personally likes the baby side more.

But sometimes...his mood swings are crazy!He could changed his personality in just a second,he could be angry at one moment and next moment he will be crying his eyes out.

And i hate it when that happens...

He's like a pregnant lady 24/7.

"What does my baby wanna have for dinner then?"I coos as i carried him.I start walking to the kitchen,since Hyuk got back already,i told Mary and Robert not to be in the kitchen when we're inside because i,we need privacy.

"I want pancakes."He said and i chuckled in amusement at him.

"Pancakes are for breakfast babe.Now what do you want?"I asked as i place him on the kitchen counter.

"I want fried chickens!"He whines and i nodded.I dialed the number and quickly ordered the food,saying that it'll be here in 20 minutes.Once i hung up,Hyuk immediately jumped at me and cling to me like a koala.I chuckled at his cuteness as i decided we should just wait in the living room.

"I'm hungry!"He whines as he trash around me,giving me difficulties in holding him.

"Stop moving unless you want me to drop you."I said sternly as i hit his butt few times as a warning.He let out a yelp as he rubs his butt before pouting at me.

"You smell nice."He commented and i chuckled at him.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"I asked while slowly place him down on the couch.He instantly pouted and stretch his arms but nodded at mez

"Hold on baby.I'm just gonna pick a movie."I coos as i quickly decided on minions because those yellow creatures are adorable!

"Minions?"He asked and i nodded while grinning.Once i get seated on the couch,he immediately went to my lap and turn the volume louder.

"I'm so hungry."Hyuk whines and i immediately went to look at my watch.

"Just few more minutes baby."I said and he nodded.So we basically spent the time by talking about minions until we heard the doorbell.

Sorry for any typos and errors(there are quite a lot of them but im lazy to fix them)

IM CURRENTLY IN LOVE WITH YOON HEE SEOK AND LEE DAEHWI HELP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1.1K 28
A cold businessman known as Leo. But is he really cold? A warm teacher known as N. Why is he so warm? With a common interest, a friendship forms and...
547K 32K 105
-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me." -TRIGGER WARNINGS- - blood -self harm...
39K 3.1K 35
"It All Started With Hate." Error Series #2 Warning:Abuse,self harm.Do NOT read if ur an easily offended person :) Typos and grammar mistakes are lit...
29.7K 531 27
"Hurts me more than it hurts you." "I can't do this..." "This isn't right, none of this is." 19+ Mature - - - - - Start: 08/01/2020 End: 04/18/2022 2...