Should I Or Should I Not?

By LokiMinter

A mark Jefferson x reader fan-fiction. Mark gets pulled into doing the dirty work for the Prescotts. He has t... More

Before you read
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note

Chapter 36

1K 42 10
By LokiMinter

Mark's P.O.V

"OHHHHHH" I yelled as the rollercoaster went down. Hell i was thrilled and terrified at the same time. I held onto (Y/N)'s hand, well more like i gripped it. She was enjoying it much more than i did "WOOOOOO" she yelled. She took my hand and raised both of her hands in the air, making me do the same. I couldn't really see since i had taken off my glasses in case it falls off. But i suppose it's a good thing haha. (pic above) 

After the ride ended, we both got down and (Y/N) was jumping about. "Mark that was awesome wasn't it???!" She exclaimed. I exagerated abit and wobbled. I placed my hand on my head and looked at her. "(Y/N) I'm too old for this." She looked at me and laughed, rolling her eyes. "You're only 32 Mark geez stop sounding like you're older than that." She did a little jog over to me and held my hand. "You look 20 with a heart bigger than the grand canyon stop complaining" she says and kissed my cheek. I smiled. She really does know how to make someone smile. "That small?" I teased her. She rolls her eyes and laughs "the universe then."

Your P.O.V

We both decided to find a place to have a cold beverage, since we were both sweating from the intense heat. As we walked, Mark suddenly held my hand. I started to blush and held his hand a little tighter. I then heard him chuckle. "W-what?" I stuttered looking down. "Nothing, I just find you adorable that's all." He said. "You're too cheesy..." i mumbled still blushing like crazy. These romantic gestures... these cheesy lines... i could get used to it. Well these little actions are more authentic than the gestures that came from that guy i dated before. Never really cared about me, never really-

"(Y/N)? you okay?" Mark's voice brought me back. "Hm? Yeah i'm fine why?"

"You just seemed to be spacing out that's all." Mark said. "Now you know how i feel when you do that to me" i say jokingly elbowing him. He chuckles. God that chuckle just does things to me.

We sat down at a cafeteria filled with the chatter of strangers, laughter or even screams coming from little kids. Urgh. Pet peeve alert. Mark had ordered a margarita, i ordered (fav drink). We both found a table and sat opposite each other. We kind of stared at each other for a good 10 seconds. Well here comes that awkward silence that always happens. "Do you enjoy outings like this one? I can't picture you as the type who would" i chuckle,breaking the silence.

"I used to. Well when i became a teacher i hardly had time for such activities. And within these 10 years of teaching i had stopped completely" Mark said sipping his margarita. "But i would make an exception for certain people... like you" he said smiling, resting his cheek on his arm that was propped up on the table. "Geez..." i said and continued to sip my drink not looking at him knowing my face was as red as a tomato. "Oh and I hope you don't mind me asking but..." Mark's words trailed off. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Am I the first person you ever dated?"

*****I felt too guilty not updating for so long... so i kinda squeezed in a time in between homework. Thank you guys for the nice comments and for staying. You have no idea how grateful i am to have people that are there for you at the lowest points of your life*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.5K 47
This is a story of two love birds named Mark and Y/N. Hope you like it! Also this is my first Markiplier x reader fan fiction so ya!
615K 11.8K 39
a jschlatt x reader fanfiction. warnings: strong language, mentions of abuse you're an instagram and twitter influencer, but also really enjoy video...
39.3K 1.2K 24
Welcome to another Phil Lester x reader, full of lovey dovey stuff you secretly wished happened in real life, convenient plot twists, plot points in...
122K 2.8K 31
You move in a brand new house across from the Smiths. Their son, Morty Smith, goes to the same school you will! You become friends, but will your fri...