Top Class (On Top Sequel)

By wintergirl08

Everyone has grown up and are leading their own lives. While our favorite character's from On Top are learnin... More

Trailer
{Prologue} A Winter Wedding
{Prologue} Ivy
{Prologue} Easter Brunch
{Prologue} Too Far
{Prologue} Catch Up
{Prologue} Green Paint
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27-(Austria)
Chapter 28-(Austria)
Chapter 29- (Paris)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Part One)
Chapter 35 (Part Two)
Chapter 35 (Part Three)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 19

110 7 0
By wintergirl08

*Jade POV*

"Where the fuck are they going?" Mom questioned, glaring at the door that moments ago was slammed shut by my two idiotic brothers and father. I shrugged.

"Mom I need help-" I paused, noticing that my mother had already returned to the living room, muttering murderous ideas to herself. I sighed, and my eyes welled up with tears again.

"Fuck me."

I turned back into my room and my eyes naturally returned to Satine's empty cage, causing my stomach to do another flip. My bunny was missing and I looked like a complete mess with no clue as to what I should do to fix the mess. I needed help, that was certain and the only person that could really help was Lucy.

I kicked over a few shoe boxes from my floor and knocked over a pile of laundry as I neared my side table where my phone lay. Quickly I dialed her number, now having it on memory, and waited for her voice to appear.

Thankfully, Lucy always had her phone on and unlike most people in this world, she actually answered it when I called.

"What's the matter?" I frowned.

"How did you know I was calling an SOS?" There was a chuckle from the other line.

"You're kidding right? I know you have the date with Todd today and I know you've never dated a guy before. So naturally, you're freaking out about your entire wardrobe correct?" It was almost scary how pin point accurate she was on my particular situation.

"Get your ass over here and help me. I may have also just destroyed my hair with the curlers by the way." Lucy sighed dramatically only making me glare at the wall in response.

"You didn't..."

"Don't get all dramatic with me, Lucifer. I'm the one who has a date in three hours and still looks like a train reck." Lucy actually had the audacity to giggle after my response making me swear internally.

"Listen, Jade I'll be over there soon but don't panic. For all you know Todd digs the trashy goth look."

"Fuck off."

"Love you too."

I ended the call and returned to look at my darkly painted bedroom wall with worry. I sighed, trying to calm myself down and consider the fact that I now had a helper.

Yes, Lucifer; A girl who knows as much about girl's hair as Sam.

I glanced back at my phone considering who else to call when the name came to my mind.

*Fifteen minutes later*

"Moo!" A voice called from the entrance way. The sound of the front door slamming shut echoed afterwards, making me wonder if said noise woke my mother.

A moment later a clashing of books was heard followed by the sound of tiny feet that made my dreaded thought come true.

Lucifer woke Mom.

I rushed down the steps and stopped short at the end to see myself not just facing Lucy but Rosie too as well as...

"Jade, you remember Harper correct?" Rosie asked kindly, smiling up at me from the ground floor. My stomach did another 180 as I looked at my mother's least favorite friend wearing her least favorite color.

"Hi hunny, I hear you are in a need of a makeover. Where should Cici and I set up?" My eyes widened as my front door opened again to reveal my brother's crush in all her glory, Victoria's Secret perfume included.

I held back a cough and started motioning upstairs.

"Just go up hear before mom catches you." I muttered through weak breathes and lack of computing thoughts.

Harper was here in pink. Rosie was here. Even god damn Cici was here and Lucy was watching all this with a guilty smile on her face.

I made a mental note to get back at her later.

"Oh, Elle is home? I have not seen her in weeks!" Harper stated happily, turning to Rosie with what I guessed was an exciting expression. Boy was she in for it.

"Jade I swear if you are trying to give me a migraine, it's working. I think I'm hearing the ghost of the blonde Barbie in my head-" My mother opened the door and froze to stare in shock at the crowd now invading her entrance way.

"Jade..."

"Mom I didn't know.." I muttered quickly.

"Oh my God Elle you look horrible!" Harper stated with a gasp making both Rosie and Lucy who now stood behind Harper with knowing looks cringe at the situation.

Elle took one glared look up at me making me want to disappear before turning back to face Harper with her nonchalant "I'm dead to the world" look.

"I'm not in the mood for this. My inners are becoming my outers so if you will excuse me..."

"Oh no! I will not allow this! Not after the many weeks we have not seen each other. This is the perfect time to catch up while I fix up your appearance. Plus, when have I ever let Miss. Zombie Bitch get in the way of our activities?"

Me, Lucy, and Cici widened our eyes and exchanged horrified looks at both Harper and Elle. Did she just call my mom a bitch in this state. I started backing up the stairs, unable to witness a murder in my house when my mother's answer made me freeze in confusion.

"It's Mrs. Zombie Bitch now, beauty queen. And Rosie don't you dare start cracking up on me. I have a flip knife somewhere in this house and I am not afraid to use it." At this point my jaw almost dropped to the floor as I watched Rosie laugh and turn to Harper.

"I'll get her arms, you bring the girls upstairs and set up the beauty station in the parents room."

Harper didn't need telling twice. She quickly ushered us upstairs and I led the party up to my mother's room.

While I sat on my bed, contemplating my death, Cici sat on the bed undoing the curlers in my hair while Lucy wiped my face clean with a makeup wipe.

Harper stood with a huge box that resembled a suit case, opened revealing multiple eyeshadow pallets and hair products. She took one of the brushes and tossed it over to Cici who caught it without even looking and placed it next to her and a few of the many curlers that she was still trying to get out of my hair.

Down below, the sound of struggle was heard followed by silence that made me wonder what exactly Rosie was doing to my mother. Lucy gave me a look after finishing wiping my face that proved that I was not the only one questioning what was going on below.

When mom finally decided to come in, she was cradling a small pocket knife in one hand while still gripping tightly to her bottle of wine and blanket that was wrapped around her now more like a ghost cover instead of a royal queen.

Rosie was not even touching her. Rather, she was smirking, her eyes glittering with amusement as she followed her prisoner from behind with both hands behind her back. When she saw me starring, she winked and then turned to her daughter who sat on the ground smirking as well at the entire scene.

"Lucy, go find Jade an outfit to wear while Harper fixes her face."

"Fix her face? My daughter is a beauty without makeup! Don't you dare say she needs to fix her-"

"Shhh" Harper muttered, stuffing what I later found out was a lemon pound cake from Starbucks into my mothers mouth, shutting her up instantly. Mother gave Harper another stink eye before slowly munching on the pound cake, her expression softening ever so slowly.

My mortification from my mother's outburst did not soften slowly unfortunately.

"Mom, I'm done with the curlers. They did something to her hair so I need the straightener." Cici stated, going through my hair with her fingers. Harper turned back to the suit case for Barbies and Bratz dolls alike and returned carrying two different straighteners.

"How many straighteners do you need for one girl's hair?" Rosie commented, looking in awe as mother and daughter exchanged hair products. Harper and Cici giggled as if exchanging an inside joke before Harper passed a pack of eye remover pads at Rosie and pointed at Elle's face.

The slamming shut of our front door was heard again, making Elle drop the last bit of pound cake on the floor.

"Who fucking else could be here right now?"

"I could fucking be here if I want too Auntie!" Aria's shrill voice responded from the stairs making Harper momentarily close her eyes for composure before continuing to figure out different lip shades on her hand. My mother on the other hand seemed to calm down after being addressed in this way by her niece.

Moments later, Aria appeared with Satine in her hands.

"I found this fluffer in the kitchen eating half melted chocolate. Where should I put him?"

"In my cage in my room. Also, help Lucy figure out what I should wear today. I don't want to look alternative." Aria gave me a knowing look before disappearing back into the hallway.

There was silence that followed that was soon cut off by Rosie.

"Don't you just miss being this young?"

"Oh yes!"

"Fuck no."

*Many Moons Later*

In the end I was wearing the most normal outfit ever. Lucy and Aria as well as the entire Harper clan agreed that simple made me look hotter as well as showing that I was not trying too hard.

Great.

Now with black pants and a graphics teeshirt with my black hooded coat, I was all set for whatever life would throw at me.

Harper and Rosie sat in the kitchen, both sipping coffee while my mother sat on the opposite side of the table eating a freshly made brownie that Cici was kind enough to make with the brownie mix dad provided.

Cici was now sitting on the steps with Aria sitting a few steps below her, braiding my cousin's hair. Lucy and I were upstairs in my brothers room of all places, looking around their stuff, occasionally taking something from Ben's closet; mostly his plaid shirts.

"I'm going to ruin this entire outing. I just know it." Lucy shook her head, grinning as she took Ben's red plaid shirt and tucked it into her bag.

"Nah, you two will go out eating fair food and go on rides all day. You won't have any problems." I groaned.

"Oh yeah. Let's go get food. Oh no! I just burned down the food place. Let's go on the roller coaster! Oh no, I burnt that down too!" I stated sarcastically making Lucy laugh out loud. The sound of her laugh calmed me down for a few precious moments. Lucy finally turned to face me fully, making me think she had finally finished raiding my brother's closet.

"If you're worried about that, then stick to ice skating. Okay?" I muttered a silent yes which made Lucy pat my head sweetly. I looked out of the window and saw to my horror a black jeep pull up to my drive way.

"Fuck me." I muttered aloud.

"I don't think that's my job today. Ask Todd."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.7K 19
Olivia is a self-confident ballerina who's always knew who she was and what she wanted. She's a student in one of the best dance academy in the world...
30.9K 711 24
⋆ ballet is no place for redemption ⋆ Juliet had been dancing ballet since she was 2 years old and was what people commonly referred to as a prodigy...
11.6K 634 21
"You want to be ballet dancer? Get used to psychological terror." Trixie Mattel had been at the academy since the age of eleven. But by the age of s...
9.8K 1K 40
"Okay you know what ! Lucy , you're not going to summer school ! " Mom said . "Yessssss !" I shouted . "Instead you'll be going with your brother , t...