The Only One (Nick Groff Fanf...

By BlueEyesXoxo

Saige, Nick and the Ghost Adventures crew are back! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
The End

Chapter 14

381 12 1
By BlueEyesXoxo

A/N: Oh my,I just love his smile and his adorable ears 😍 For those that remember Nick and Saige's first date.

* * *

**Still Nick's Pov**

I still hadn't gotten around to calling Saige yet. I wanted to but after snooping on Zak's Instagram I decided not to. They looked happy and I didn't want to ruin her happiness. It hurt me to see my son with another man, but I knew he was well taken care of. And looking into Zak's eyes I could tell that he loved Griffin.

I also seen the way Saige looked at Zak. Yet again he was her savior. Again it hurt me to see her with someone else, but I did push her to it. I had made a horrible mistake and let the woman I love go. I was such and idiot.

* * *

I held on to the engagement ring, which I kept around my neck, as Katrina and I grabbed our bags and headed into our location.

"Ready for this?" She asked looking at me. I didn't respond but nodded my head. I wasn't in a talking mood, but I would soon need to get over it. I glanced at the old building in front of us. I needed to get my head in the game, before I walked in there.

I pushed my thoughts of Saige away and entered the building with Katrina, with Rob following closely behind. Instantly we were met with the owner, who seemed to want to be anywhere but here right now. I didn't blame him, I felt the same way.

We got the tour and were giving some of the history to the place, as well as some of the calms.

Once the owner left we began setting up our equipment so we could begin.

"You okay?" Katrina asked.

"Fine." I answered.

"Nick, I've known you for years. Something's bothering you." I sighed and continued fumbling with the camera equipment. Rob snatched it away from me and walked away. "Talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Well whatever you're thinking about, you better get it out before we begin."

"I'm fine." I said walking away to get a drink.

"It's Saige isn't it?" Rob asked as he walked back into the room.

"Isn't it always." I said. Katrina rolled her eyes and went back to getting her camera ready.

"Funny how she didn't seem to matter when you were cheating." Rob sent me a glare before he walked over and grabbed another camera.

I felt like everyone hated me. I had no one on my side. The Ghost Adventures crew, as well as my parents and Veronique were on her side. Now Katrina and Rob were too.

Everyone loved Saige. She was like everyone's little sister. Of course I had to fall in love with such a sweetheart like her. I regret my decisions the last few months, but I do not regret her or our son.

"Let's clear our minds and get started." Katrina suggested. I stood up and followed her out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 933 28
WARNING!!! Most horrible book on the face of this planet!! Your name is Emily stone and your 30 and a paranormal investigator and a huge hit on the...
158K 5.6K 110
They're back by popular demand! Catch up with Zak & Maria! The paranormal power pair are working together, living together and hanging out together...
2.5K 46 14
The Ghost Adventures Crew investigates an historic mansion that casts a shadow of terror and superstition over the town locals. Some say that anyone...
33.2K 802 18
In the year of 2012, Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin aired a Ghost Adventures Special. The special was them going on an investigation WITH a...