Good in bad // the joker Jare...

By maloley_queen

"Let's play a little game.. You will be the princess of crime and I'll be the prince of crime." - Mr J - Viol... More

1 - New start
2 - Change
3 - NYC
4 - In the club
5 - you're coming with me
6 - taken
7 - Panic
8 - borderline happy
9 - too soon
10 - brakes
11 - back in black
12 - pistol
13 - Adjust
14 - contact
15 - Bye bye party
16 - expect the unexpected
17 - The Hounds
18 - blurry face
A/N
19 - Goner
20 - Triggered
21 - stone cold
22 - holding onto you
23 - catch you later
!! A/N !!
24 - ditch
25 - jokes on you
27 - Quinn's nightmare
28 - flames
29 - reverse
30 - crimes aren't just for criminals
Update!

26 - reunite

2.1K 83 17
By maloley_queen

Violet's POV
-
I headed straight for the elevator not daring to turn around. I should have known I wouldn't last long here, but what's sad is that I can't really do much about it.

I really have changed since I met the joker. But not in a good way, it's like I've been more emotional. And hell no that's not me at all. I need to find myself again. I need to get myself together. I know I'm still there, the real Violet Smith. fucking criminals coming in my life and doing this shit shouldn't change me.

I enter the elevator feeling more confident yet still shamefully. It's like my reality is in slow motion right now. I don't even have the right exact words to explain this feeling, but if you were my shoes i think you'd understand.. right?

As the elevator goes down i take a couple deep breaths in, sinking in all of this drama. It was bound to come, so what more can i do? I kick the side wall staring with rage. I let out a grunt as the elevator door swings open. An old lady stares at me taken back. She remains looking at me confused. I soon tilt my head annoyed.

"you got something to say?!" I lash out at her. She quickly shakes her head a little in fear with her eyes widen. I scoff and smirk.

"yeah, that's what i thought!" I glare as I make my way out of this apartment building. I roll my eyes to wherever my eye lands on. Every step I take the rage was getting worse and worse. I look to my left and right trying to find any sight of the joker. nothing. Of course there was absolutely nobody to be even seen out here.

I let out a psycho laugh feeling my blood boil, "AHA YOU WANTED ME?! SO WHY DON'T YOU COME AND GET ME THEN." I stretch out my arms having enough. I'm done with this little dance. I am about to lose my mind. I didn't even get to finish my smoothie. My eyes twitched.

"HELLO???!" I scream only so loud. I pick up a rock and smash it against a tree. I suddenly find a small glowing red dot pointing at my shoulder. "what the fuck" I whisper and i move out of the way. Right as I move a gun goes off.

I jolt back as fast as I can. "HOLY SHIT" I let out. I didn't know he wanted me DEAD!! Another shot gets triggered aiming at me. I begin to run for it. what the fuck joker?! As i was running I get shot in the leg and an instant sting makes me fall onto the hard wet concrete. I look at my leg feeling more unconscious by the second. I notice it wasn't a bullet. It was a yellow dart, I soon reach for it and rip it out of my skin letting out a whimper.

I begin to mumble not being able to talk anymore. A blurry red car pulls up in my vision and a man dressed in back with a bunny mask approaches me. I start to feel my eye lids go heavy and the next thing i knew it I black out.

-------

"wake her up, we're here."

I hear a man say in the front seat holding a cigarette in his hand. And then there it was. The same bunny mask laying right beside him. That must mean he was the one who shot me. I instantly squint my eyes at him wanting to do bad things to him.

I notice I've been tied up with a rope. fucking assholes obviously don't know how to treat a lady. I begin to breath more heavy as i begin to feel more upset. The other man turns around glancing at me. He lightly chuckles.

"looks like i don't have to." he replies while pointing at me. I roll my eyes and frown. the other man grins revealing his golden teeth, "well rise and shine and welcome home" he laughs off with the other man. oh they're going to regret this, ill make sure of it. I let out a cough purposely regaining their attention.

"let me out." I hissed. Why do they make things so complicated, its like a waste of a migraine. "oh stop bitchin' " the man spoke back.

"excuse you?!" I rise from my seat still having my arms tied behind my back. "ya calm down, you'll be out before you know it sweet cheeks" the bunny motherfucker defends his little pal. I shake my head and kick the back of his seat aggressively.

"first of all, don't call me 'sweet cheeks' and second tell your ugly ass friend to watch who he's talking to, cause when i'm out of this car and am done being tied up, h e's the one that's not gonna quit bitchin' about his own life being taken." I let out full of hatred.

they soon both burst out with laughter. "You??" he points continuing to chuckle. "ah, you crack me up sweet cheeks." he again calls me that. Little do they know once i get out of here they're so gonna get it. I chose to smile innocently smile at them, and they begin to quiet up.

The man suddenly sit up straighter grabbing his mask "ahem, alright lets head inside. mister J will be pleased to see you." he flicks his cigarette out of the car window. I quit smiling and sit up more straight as well letting out a sigh of annoyance.

They both leave out the car and slam the door behind them. Silence filled my ears as I watch them make their way to my side of the door. They again were laughing about something. I glare as they let me out, they start to hold me closely by them like they didn't trust me and I immediately squirm trying to out of their grip.

"HEY! I can walk myself!" I shove them but their grip only got tighter. Ouch!! This is not going to end well for them. god i want to rip their heads off right here. I immediately laugh to myself making them look uncomfortable. "whats so funny?" one of them choose to ask.

I quickly turn my head at him and smirk. "you'll see" I respond leaving it to his imagination. He turns to look at his little pal and his friend just shrugs. I begin to look at the mansion and I start to feel shivers. Its feels like its been so long since I've been here. I look around and my eyes land on the rose garden, i let out a silent sigh.

He begins to unlock the front door and basically pushes me inside, "I SAID WATCH IT!" I growl giving him a deadly stare. I soon turn my head to find Cameron by the door frame witnessing how they're treating me. "I'll take from here you guys." He lays a hand on my back gently and glares at the other two men. I begin to shake my head, "No! no, i want to be untied!" I demanded.

Cameron raises his eyebrows and nods, "I will Violet, but you really need to calm down.. ok?" He says eyeing me closely. I huff and nod, "fine.. Its fine i'm calm" I continue to nod taking slow breaths. He gives a small smile and takes out a pocket knife from his pocket. The other two assholes who drove me here just stare like they are judging.

I give them a smile and Cameron catches on not saying a word. After he was done cutting the ropes behind me I begin to rub my wrist noticing i have a rope burn. it literally hurts so much. "thanks Cameorn!" I say honestly.

"I just can't believe after all this time you still remember my name!" he lightly lets out a laugh tucking his pocket knife away. I shrug but then turn to look at the two other men who not only shot me but made jokes about me, just staring at them made me tighten my fist. They both gulp looking more nervous by the second. OH IT'S TIME!!

I begin to run for them and head straight for the bunny mask one who first of all shot me, I jump on him and begin to hit him with punches to the jaw and he lets out a scream, "get this bitch off me!!" He asks for help but his friend was only laughing and Cameron was just covering his mouth hiding his smile.

He eventually lands hard onto the ground and i start to see blood pouring out his nose making me feel more satisfied by every second. I then knee his stomach not giving any more fucks. I start to feel someone pull me away from him and I notice it is his other friend, who was also telling me to stop bitching just not to long ago. I smirk and then gut him with my knee and begin to now throw more punches at him.

Cameron was just enjoying everything. "AGH, WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU??!" He whined. I laugh like a maniac, "who's the one bitching now, BITCH!" I kick him in the balls leaving to groan in pain. I look over to the bunny cunt who is still lying on the ground in pain. I skipped my way to his side and then kick him hard in the balls as well.

"AAnd that is for shooting me !" I smirk.

"What? He shot you?" Cameron furrows his eyebrows. I nod and let out a small laugh, "yep, and I have no patience for anyone!" I spit back looking at them laying on the ground groaning. I look back at my knuckles noticing how bruised they are. I smile to myself, knowing it was at least it was worth it. I huff and walk away from them, I think i made my point.

"Damn violet, that was pretty badass though." He chuckles giving me a high five. I smile, "it's just great to be back." I say sarcastically rubbing my hand. We begin to walk in the main living room. My jaw almost drops as i notice everything looks different and less more dull.

"you like what you see?" Cameron looks over at me. I slightly smile and tilt my head. "its much nicer than before.." i look more around. Even the couch is completely different, before it was black leather but now its white with cozy pillows. I turn and look at the wall admiring the beautiful paintings that are hung.

Cameron walks over to the lamp and turns it on making the room much more peaceful and dim. I notice a guitar in the corner of the room, beside a white grand piano. I shake my head filled with confusion. "why though?" I ask. Cameron shrugs and sits down onto the couch turning on the TV.

"well.." he lets out a breath, I decide to sit beside him and wait for his answer, "it was for you." he gives a small smile. me?? I suddenly lean back. I giggle, "what do you mean, me?" I wondered and he shrugs.

"Mr. J ordered some arrangements for you to feel more at 'home' and 'comfortable' " He quoted with his fingers what the joker said. I start to smile genuinely.. "really?.." I ask softly. That is just so... nice.

"But of course he doesn't want to admit this kinda st-" suddenly Cameron gets cut off by a much more powerful voice, "WELL WELL WELL.." me and cams head snap up towards the joker who comes in approaching us.

He glares at Cam and points at me, "good evening mister J" I fix my hair to the side, he smiles at me, and begins to use his finger to motion to come his way. I look back at Cameron and he nods for me to proceed. I start to stand up and make my way to towards him. He grabs my hand and pulls me to come upstairs. wow okay then.

As we were done going up the very long wooden steps i notice even upstairs is changed up. We make it passed my old room but it looks much different, in fact I don't even see a bed in there anymore.. I raise my eyebrows as he leads me down more deep into the hall, he then stops and takes out his keys. I don't think i have ever been in this room before. I swallow and follow him into the room, it is not even that bad of a room but its much darker than the other rooms. is this his room..?

He hasn't said a word yet which is starting to make me wonder what he is thinking. He lets go of my hand and heads over to this giant bed and picks up something off of it. should i say something..

"why did you take me here?" I question trying to break the silence, he just looks at me and looks back down ignoring the question. He looks like he is looking for something. He begins to look under the bed and takes out a gun. I furrow my eyebrows and watch him make his way to what looks is a closet.

"Mr. J what are you looking for??" I again ask another question, hoping this time he will say something because i am just standing here confused as shit. He then turns around looking at me with no expression in his face. He grabs something in the closet and closes it.

He leaves his eyes still on me, and begins to make his way towards me again. "why are you ignorin-" He then pulls me close to him and smashes his warm lips onto mine, I would pull away but something about this feels so right. after seconds into this kiss he starts to pull me in closer than before and I put both of my hands behind his neck, I feel goosebumps rise throughout my whole body. So passionate, and alive.

We pull away catching our breath. He remains looking at me and not daring to look away, I smile at him and he raises his brows, "What?" He finally speaks. I can't help but smile even more now, "you like me.." I look into his eyes. He lets out a chuckle, "Why would i go through so much trouble for no reason?" He tilts his head. I shrug, "I don't know maybe because your'e the freaking joker." I point out.

He looks away for a second with a cheeky grin, "that is true." he nods and turns back at me, "But, the real question is how could i ever throw away someone who is so precious." He stares deeply into my eyes, its like he is looking through my soul. The soul i never knew i had.. I don't even no what to say. I grab his face and kiss him again.

He then pulls back suddenly and i start to feel stupid, "hey hey, calm down!" he tells me, "What do you mean, I am calm?" i furrow my eyebrows feeling my cheeks starting to burn up "I can feel your heart pounding on my own chest." he slightly smiles. I look down and pull away from him so we aren't in contact anymore.

"umm.." I could only break out. "Ugh stop worrying, I pulled away because i actually wanted to give you something.." He says while playing with something in his pocket. I nod and start to feel even more stupid now..

"you left something here, and I think you lost it for a while now." he says while grabbing something out of his pocket. But as he was about to take it out we hear a knock at the door. I huff and me and the joker turn are heads. The joker rolls his eyes, "come. in." he said annoyed because we are being interrupted.

The door creak opens slowly and a henchman walks in, "Mr.J there is someone at the door for you, it is actually kinda urgent!" he says sounding pretty agitated. The joker groans even more annoyed, "it can't wait??" He points that he is with me. But the henchman shakes his head, "No, shes here!.." he nods.

who is 'She' i wondered to myself. The joker then widens his eyes, "Oh.." he then looks at me and back at the henchman. "ugh, fine I will be right there." He looks down. The henchman leaves. "Who is here?" i decide to ask.

The joker shakes his head, "It is nobody that important.. but stay here, ill be back.." he had a look of stress in his eyes. what is going on. I have a feeling this has to be bad in a way. He then kisses my forehead and leaves out the door closing it behind him.

I gotta say, I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore. I sit down on the bed and sigh, i guess i will wait here..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

hola readers!!! This is where the story will flip, i am excited as shit for the next chapter, and i am hoping you are too!! let me know what you think so comment & vote for more!!

I really wanna know everyones opinion so please share as much as possible!!!! Talk to you all very soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.5K 25
The Joker has always been open about his feelings to the Bat, but Batman ignores the insane remarks, until he receives a letter and decides to try a...
28.8K 844 19
These characters are based off of Harley quinn and joker from suicide squad Disclaimer I do not own Harley Quinn or joker I only own their actions
77.2K 1.4K 35
Milo Love grew up in Gotham and everyone sees her as a innocent sweet girl but when she runs face to face with the clown prince of crime himself will...
24.3K 808 10
ɪs ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ɪs ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴀᴢɪᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?