imagines | js

By angelicallyhrry

- im·ag·i·na·tion (n.) [iˌmajəˈnāSH(ə)n] 1. the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or conc... More

Suprise
Flirt
Starry Night
Jealous
Jealous pt.2
A/N
I need you
On your period
On Your Period pt.2
YOOO
The Pool
Rotten Tuna
Cheater pt. 1
Cheater pt.2
Cheater pt. 3
Cheater pt. 4
HELP MEH
Cheater pt. 5
a/n
Cheater pt. 6
Cheater pt. 7
IM BACK
Adventure
A Stormy Night
I would never do that to you
REQUESTS
Food Fight
Family dinner
A/n
Movies
nicknames ; pref.
Birthday Wishes
Dating him includes... ; pref.
omfg (rant) & requests
Just a few more minutes...
Falling in love... ; pref.
Texts he sends ; pref.
I'm all yours
NEW BOOK
JACOB NUDES
Valentine
Study
His Cat Dies
Sign of the Times
Morning/Night Texts ; pref.
Kitchen Dancing
Scary Movie
Panic Attack
It's Not Working
Instagram ; pref.
coming soon !
Valentine

Tease

649 29 3
By angelicallyhrry

Enjoy this basic smut

As I was making a snack, I feel Jacob's arms wrap around my waist. I suddenly feel his lips on my neck, roughly kissing and biting.

I smirk, turn around and wrap my hands around his neck. I place my lips on his for a gentle kiss. "Wanna go watch a movie, baby?" I whisper in his ear, hopefully making him think something was going to happen.

He smiles and intertwines his hand with mine and walks me to the living room.

He let go as soon as we got to the living room and sat down on the couch. I went to go pick out one movie out of the many movies we had.

Once I finally picked one, I went to go put the DVD in the player. I was wearing Jacob's favorite sweatshirt that was like a dress on me, so I didn't feel a need to wear pants. As I put it in, I made sure to bend down.

When I get it to start playing, I go and sit down next to Jacob. I put my legs over his lap, my head on his shoulder, and wrap my arms around his waist.

Not even half an hour into the movie, Jacob starts to wrap my hair around his fingers, gives me forehead kisses, and flicks my earlobe.

I giggle and turn to him. "This is boring," Jacob says with a pout.
"What do you want to do then?" I ask, smirking, knowing he fell directly into my trap.

"I don't know, something fun."
I smile and look back and forth from his eyes to his lips.

I slowly inch closer to him. He closes his eyes and prepares to kiss me.

Our lips barely brush against each other when I slowly pull away. Jacob opens his eyes and looks at me with confusion.

I smirk. "You wish jellyfish."

I quickly get up and run away. I hear Jacob chase after me. He groans, "Why do you have to be such a tease, Y/N."

;););););)(;(;(;(;(;
I have nothing to say about this chapter lmao.
108 days until my baby👅
🌹, Marisol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...