HATE THAT I LOVE YOU

By RomanReignsGirl

its so hard to hate you, because deep down i still love you. (AMBROSE & OC COMPLETED) More

PROLOUGE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
EPILOUGE
FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

FORTY ONE

4.3K 126 43
By RomanReignsGirl

This book is almost over!

Steph's POV

"Nothing is going on Roman. Why?" I asked.

"Why did he kiss you?" He asked angrily.

"It's complicated. He has feelings still and I want to be with you"

"I'm not going to play the second man Steph, I can't. So just let me know now what you want."

"I want you. I want to move on with you for Christ sake." I told him. I didn't want to argue with Roman but he did have the right to be upset and confused about the situation. I didn't want him to be. He walked toward me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't want to see that again. If I do I'll rip his face off and maybe yours." He smiled. I laughed and nodded.

"You won't. I promise. I'm sorry Roman." I told him. He softly caressed my cheek and kissed me.

"You're sweaty. Go shower." I muttered in between kisses. He smirked and pulled away. He stripped down into his boxers and I whistled. He chuckled and threw his sweaty shirt at my face. I squealed and threw it to the floor. I laughed a little and hopped onto his back. He put me down and softly kissed my lips again before leaving to the shower, I plopped down on my bed and waited for him.

Roman truly knew how to make a girl happy and so did Dean. But Dean does also know how to make a girl confused.

What in the hell was I going to do?

-

-

Vote!

Comment!

Team Dean?

Or

Team Roman?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 4.6K 44
Dear Dean, Roses are Red Violets are blue Get over Seth. ...
11K 327 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.
6.4K 93 22
"Do you think you'll be able to forget?"
125K 3.3K 29
"We have our differences, but I love you no matter what."