The Silent Alpha (Re-publishi...

Por NonnieBonnie97

Victoria has always had a hard time in life, and being the only Deaf girl in her town is no walk in the park... Mais

The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 1
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 2
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 3
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon: Chapter 4
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 5
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 6
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 7
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 8
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 9
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 11
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 12
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 13
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 14
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 15
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 16
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 17
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 18
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon: Chapter 19
The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 20 (Finale)
The Silent Alpha - The Awakening: Prologue
The Silent Alpha: The Awakening - Chapter 1

The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 10

6.7K 204 18
Por NonnieBonnie97

The Silent Alpha
Chapter 10
© Copyright All Rights Reserved

Tori's POV

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing, I was a murderer. After all of the questions that I had been asked... It all finally sunk in. I was a killer. I killed that man, but I had a reason! He was going to do things for me! He was going to touch me without my permission. Hell, he already did! I was so hurt and tired of the bullshit. At the moment that I had needed comfort from the man that I had been looking for ever since I got here, I found him, and then he rejected me by turning his back on me. All of a sudden he was in my room, interpreting for me? I mean, it was nice to talk to him... Even if he was only talking to me to help this man that was holding me...

That's when I realized what I was doing; I was letting the man that had hurt the man that I loved hold me. The familiar electric shock flowed through my body, I gasped. I pulled away from him, looking into his concerned eyes. Why was he doing this? Why was he being so nice to me?

It was only a few moments ago that he was scolding me for killing one of his men and now... now he was holding me and... caring? Maybe it took for him to hear what it was that I was going through to understand why I did it.

"I would like... show you something." He said that was strange, was he really going to take me on another adventure around the house after what I did? He must've noticed my hesitation, which I made no attempt in hiding because he immediately began to explain what it is that he meant. "I want...take you to my memories." His memories...? How is that possible? He smiled, seeing the curiosity that even a blind man would notice. "It...a perk of being a werewolf."

He held out his hands to me, I looked at them and then back up at him. Should I do it? What was he going to do to me exactly? But the look in his eyes said everything, hope. Hope that I could trust him, hope that I could one day see that he wasn't a monster... but a man, a werewolf, a mate... my mate. I nodded, giving him my hands. He smiled, bringing his head down to mine. For a moment I thought that he was going to kiss me, my body tensed up, but he didn't. He softly put his forehead to mine. It was then that everything went blank; brightness consumed my sight until there was nothing that I could do... but watch.

~*~

The young boy played in the burning sun with another, running around a pile of leaves and sticks. It was all that they had, all that they needed. A woman stood nearby giggling to herself as she watched the boy. "Attento o ti viaggio oltre che stick!" she said, Careful and don't trip over the stick! Is what the woman had said to the young boys.

"But Mama, I am! It is not my fault that Amadeo can't run fast enough." The young boy shouted as he run faster and faster from the boy that he made fun of, Amadeo. The boy laughed as did his mother.

"You can't run forever, Niklaus! I'll catch you someday!" Amadeo said, and Niklaus laughed in return.

"Come on, it is almost time to go eat. Deo, where is your mother?" The woman asked, she was concerned about Deo (their nickname for him), he was always alone when she saw him and whenever she wanted to meet his mother he always declines the offer saying, "She is ill" or "She is out with Papa." But after months of the same answers she stopped asking, but always brought it up every once in a while.

Deo looked at her in fear, conflict running through his mind. There was something that he wanted to tell her, but it was too hard for him to even bear himself. So, he did what he always did, he answered her with as much truth as he could give, wanting her to believe every word of what he said, "She said that she will call for me when Papa wasn't so angry anymore... They have been fighting a lot lately." The mother nodded.

"Well, you can accompany us until then, sweetie."

The boy smiled, "Thank you, Mama Bello!" Bello smiled back at the young boy, they began to make their way from the open field and the cottage that Niklaus and his mother lived at. It wasn't much, giving that they were a poor family, but it was home. Niklaus dragged Deo with him to the bed that was in the corner of the house. Niklaus pulled out a book from under the mattress, handing it to his friend. Deo looked up at his friend with confusion.

"Why have you given me this?" He asked all Niklaus did was a smile.

"You'll know someday," He said, hoping that the day will come when his friend will know why he had given him something so important to him in his life, his father's journal. Niklaus had read this a thousand times, even his mother had read it to him when he was a baby. His father's life was his and he loved every second of it and he wanted his friend, his brother, to have this as a piece of him, that they will always be friends. No matter what.

"Thank you," Deo said, smiling at his friend... his brother. And yet, even though he was grateful for this amazing gift, he was broken. Deo didn't know how to tell his friend that he didn't know how to read. Deo was ashamed. Deo knew that if his friend (who were like his family) knew everything about him, they would abandon him. The same way his parents did.

"Alright, boys, lunch is ready!" Bello called out, the boys got up as fast as they could and ran to Bello. She smiled, giving each of the boys a bowl of soup. They weren't a rich family, but they had enough to survive. "You boys eat; I'll go get some bread." She said, leaving the boys alone to eat in peace. Niklaus loved his mother, she was amazing and made everything work out for the best. Bello walked out of the house and onto the dirt road, she went onto the street to see if she could buy anything with the little bit of money that they had.

Deo continuously glanced up at his friend from his bowl of soup, now that Mama Bello was gone he thought that it was be a good idea to tell him the truth, but Mama Bello wasn't even gone for five minutes before she came back running. She opened up the door in a panic, rushing to her son. "We have to go!"

Niklaus didn't hesitate, but was in confusion. "What's going on Mama?" Deo just sat down, in shock. Where did they have to go? Why did they have to leave? Bello didn't want to concern her son with what she saw, she knew that he wasn't ready to hear the truth.

"Remember when Mama told you that one day we would go to a better place and be together again with Papa?" Niklaus nodded. "Well, today's that day, sweetie!" Niklaus felt excitement flow through his body, he was going to meet his Papa. Finally, he was finally going to see his Papa! He began to rush, moving as fast as his body could allow him to move. He grabbed as much as he could. But before he moved to the door to follow his Mama, he looked at Deo.

Deo sat in silence looking at the people that he had grown to know and love getting ready to leave him in a matter of seconds. They were really going to leave him and he was going to have nothing... and no one.

"Mama can't Deo come!" Niklaus called out to his Mama. He wanted his friend to come with them to Papa. That would mean the world to him, to show his Papa that he had made a brother out of his life and he was happy. But Bello had other things in mind. She knew that the child was always lying when she asked about his parents, but she knew that she couldn't bring him with them. It wasn't right and it was dangerous.

"No, you need to go to your family, Deo!" She said to the boy. Tears rolled down his face, it broke her heart to see him cry, even with knowing what she knew. Then she heard them, the guards, and the people that were looking for her. "Klaus, we have to go! Now!"

But Klaus didn't want to leave his friend behind, "But Mama—" and that was when it all stopped, the whole world seemed to have frozen in a different time... a different place. His mother looked into his eyes, her eyes glowing gold.

"You are going to calm down. You are going to leave this boy behind and do as your mother says." Klaus nodded, running away with his mother without a second thought of the boy behind him.

Deo ran after them for a second, but then stopped and just stood there, alone. Staring off at the woman that had fed him and the boy that was just like his brother run off... leaving him behind; He continued to cry as the noise grew closer. They had just left him, Mama Bello made her son leave him... and he went along! What was he going to do without his friend? What was going to do with himself? What would be his point in living without them? Even when they abandoned him... just like his parents did, he grew to miss them in a matter of seconds. Even though, he could still see their shadows disappearing into the darkness of the forest in which they ran.

The noise drew closer as Deo stood in the same spot that he had been left, holding onto the book that his friend had given him. "I will find you, brother... I always will."

The people that had been making all of the noise were finally there, looking around the opening for the people that he loved. One of the men barked at another to look through their living quarters for them, after coming up empty, they came to him.

"Where are they, boy?" But he didn't answer; he dropped the book to the ground and fought with all that he had. These men were the reason that the people that he loved left him! But all they did was laugh, grabbing him by his hair. Deo screamed in pain. "Now, we are going to ask you again, boy, where are they?"

Why? What did they want to do with his family? Even though they had left without him, he couldn't see anything happening to them. Not while he could help it. And in all of his ranting and his anger, he hadn't even noticed that he had spoken aloud.

"Because something that that woman has belongs to me!" The man that was grabbing on to his hair shouted in his face.

"And what's that?" Deo asked, he may have been only nine years old, but he knew that something wasn't right in what the man was saying.

"My son,"

~*~

(Tori's POV)

I opened my eyes; I felt the man shaking my shoulders, I looked up at him, he was concerned and frightened. How the hell was I still in his memory if he wasn't showing it to me anymore? I sat up, I didn't notice that I was breathing hard until the man had asked me if I was okay. I nodded, what the hell was that? What the hell had I just seen? I looked up at the man who had shown me his memory... Niklaus. I don't understand how I was able to understand everything that had happened in that memory. It was like I knew what was going on, and how was I able to stay in one spot and watch the boy and see and hear what he went through with Klaus already gone? Something wasn't right, this wasn't right.

Niklaus looked at me, I wanted to ask him questions and it wasn't that I didn't know how, but would he know the answers? Of course, he would idiot it is his memory! But even that didn't seem right... I looked around for a piece of paper and a pen, but he stopped me. He grabbed my arms; I looked up at him in confusion. He had tears in his eyes, "That was the first time I realized how evil I was." He said, and for some reason, I knew every word that he had said, it was almost as if I could hear him... Was it because I was in his head? How was that possible?

I shook my head, I wanted to sign... but I knew that he wouldn't understand me. So, I tried something else. Something that I hadn't done in a while because the last time I did this I was forced to, and I was laughed at... by my own mother and sister. I felt the familiar pain in my throat; I hadn't done this in years. But I was now. I spoke, "No..." I pushed out, "Not e-evil..."

Niklaus' eyes were wide and for a moment I thought—well, believed—that he was going to laugh at me... the way they all did. But he did what no other did (no one but my Dad) he smiled, grabbing onto me as tight as he could. I laughed; he pulled me away, looking into my eyes. "You are truly beautiful," he said, tears rolling down his face. I smiled at him.

I put my hand to his face, I don't really know what had happened to me, but I went with it. Loving the feeling that his skin gave mine, loving the way that it was easy for me to touch him. "Niklaus," Was the final word that came from my mouth before his lips crashed to mine. And even though, the picture of the little boy, Amadeo, was still in my head. I wanted nothing more than to do one thing.

Dance with the feeling this man gave me...

~*~

(New Character POV alert!)

It wasn't every day that I could be happy, It had been a long time since I felt any of it. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, it seemed as though every time I looked in it, it showed me something else. It was never the same... I was never the same.

"Amadeo! You are wanted!" The guard, Aldo, shouted at me. Even though, he was only three freaking feet away!

"Alright," I said, annoyed, it seemed after all these years they still have never learned that unnecessary yelling is unnecessary! I walked out of the bathroom, making my way to my bed, grabbing my shirt and putting it on. I wonder what it is that he wants now. "Where is he?" I asked.

"Where else?" Aldo snapped, and all I did was laugh. And after years of asking the same question whenever he gave me the same order, he still never told me where he was. And strangely enough, he was my only friend. And now that I thought about it... it made me think of a friend that I had once... that I had over two-hundred years ago. Niklaus. Which is what he probably wanted to talk to me about. His long lost son, the one that was taken from him and that he can't seem to find... the one that left me.

I opened the door to his office, "You wanted to see me... again."

"Cut the bullshit, Amadeo. I want answers... Now!" He ordered as I made my way to the chair that sat across from his desk. I hated it when he ordered me to do things and giving that he was my Alpha, it was hard for me to even think of denying him of his order.

"The most powerful Witch in the galaxy can't even find him, I even offered for her to search to see if he was dead," I paused, seeing the threat in my Alpha's eyes, "And that's all she could tell... was that he wasn't dead, but it's almost as if he isn't alive either."

"So, it sounds to me like he doesn't exist." My Alpha said and I nodded at his conclusion, but it was always something that never seemed to make sense to me. (Not only the fact that he never tells me why he wants to search for Klaus but why it was so important).

"So, are there any more 'great' Witches that you would like to hire?" I asked, sarcastically. Knowing that if they were as powerful as they said they were a location spell shouldn't be shit for them.

"There is only one Witch that I know that could do that in the blink of an eye," Again... just like the last one. "Bello..."

What? "Bello, was a Witch?" He nodded.

"She is a special kind...a powerful kind."

"But what makes you think that if we find her that she'll lead us to the very person that she fought to keep away from you?" I asked. The Alpha laughed.

"You think I'm that stupid, boy?" Here we go with the boy thing again. "Of course, I know that! I'm talking about her sister." Now she has a sister? Wow, after two-hundred years I still don't know shit.

"Well, you got a picture of her? I can take it down to one of the Witches to find her," I offered, but he shook his head.

"I'll give you something even better," He said, a grin spread from ear to ear upon his face.

"And what is that?" I asked after a long pause.

"Why, a memory of course." Oh... duh.

"Ok, have at—" Everything went white before I could finish my sentence. But in that second, I saw everything that I needed. The woman, who had dirty blonde hair and bright unforgettable eyes that seemed empty and endless, that would lead me—us—to the man that we have been searching for, for what seems like forever. Hell, maybe it was. "What's her name?"

My Alpha, the man that I hate and yet can't seem to disobey, grinned. "Her name is Joyce," he said, "Joyce Peterson. The greatest nobody you'll meet." So, not only was I going to have to find her... I was going to have to meet her as well? This man didn't make me feel like his third in command, but more like his bitch. I sighed, again (like his bitch) following his order.

I nodded, that name playing over and over in my head so I wouldn't forget it. Joyce Peterson... It was a nice name, it flowed well together.

Joyce Peterson... The greatest nobody I'll ever meet.

"You got it, Alpha," I said, getting up from the chair and leaving his office. Man, I really hope that this is the last Witch I have to go to. I really didn't like those creepy ladies; they had a strange scent to them that made me cringe. I shook my head of the thought as I walked back into my room, making my way to my desk that sat underneath my window seal. I grabbed the journal that he had given me that day... That Niklaus had given me that day. I opened to the first page, I looked down as I read the line that I loved the most in this journal, the one that stood out to me the most: Sacrifice is to love and to love is to never give up...

I looked out into the night, "I will find you, brother... I always will." I prayed the way I did every night... for the past two hundred years.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

723K 21.5K 39
I Jasper Ace reject you Ariel Carter, once those words slipped off his lips, Ariel's life changed forever. Ariel carter, a loner and a nobody, her ma...
166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
890K 25.6K 25
In a freezing cold winter day, Promise never thought that she would end up having her car tire pop right outside her old pack's border line. She woul...
1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...