Change (Harry Styles)

By abbieandharry

When Abbie's dream comes true••it all changes quick, it is a search, it is a struggle and it is painful but i... More

Change (Harry Styles)
Dont look...
Questions
Travel
Three words
The answer is all that matters
I forgot
Plans
The drive
Couples
Bowling
Sacrifice
Alone
Black out
Its my fault
We need to find them
The search
Tremble
Found or nah
Check now you little shit ball
Celebrate
Nooooo
Wedding plans
Saved by the bell
Why would you do this to me
Stories
Fireworks
Eggs☺
Yay?!
How it happened!
Good times
My girls
The trick
Preperation
Today is the day
The wedding
It was so cute
the court case
the party
Responses
Dates
Cutting the cake
{a/n}
Louis and the mystery girl
Klub ice...
Authors note...
Movie marathon
Visitors...
New Nanny...

Airport chaos

72 4 1
By abbieandharry

Harry's POV...

When we got out if the car, i just wanted the best for my princess.

But i forgot about the fans!

I grabbed her hand because i didn't want her to get knocked over or to be getting hurt. there was already a massive huddle of screaming girls and 4 or 5 security guards!

I looked at Abbie and her cheeks were bright red. i felt so bad on her!

"We just need to walk and ignore the paparazzi and keep your head down as often as you can, it will be ok" I said softly to her.

"I know it will be ok but I just want to get onto the plane asap!" she said nervously.

Abbie's POV...

All if these screaming girls were so crazy and loud i couldn't hear myself think!!!

I was so worried.

We arrived to passport control and unfortunalty it was a woman in the desk, and she was young and she was a fan!

A big fan!!!

She got our passports and she took a picture of me and harry together and i had to sign her papers!!!

I feel so loved, it feels so good!

Harrys POV...

Finally we got away from that girl, i think Abbie was a bit scared and i don't want her to be.

We got on the private jest and Abbie was in ore!!!

"Are you serious, i feel like Madonna or someone!!!" She screamed!

"Well you are my Maddona but your more beautiful and your the love of my life!" I said and then we kissed.

It was magical!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 137 22
What happens when two worlds collide? Kate, your average girl next door, crosses paths with the world famous boyband One Direction. Will she change h...
3.6K 83 33
Just one tweet to a member of One Direction changed Alex Galen's life completely! Will all be ok for her or will everything fail? What will her frien...
930 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
50.1K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...