La Cantante

By tufano79

Bella is a freshman in college studying to be a music teacher. Edward is a pre-med student at the same school... More

Orientation
Unexpected Changes
Party Time!
The Singer
Reaction
Inquisition
Buona Notte
First Day of School
Complications
Sectionals
Emerson Express
Birthday Surprise
Attack of the Killer Pixie
Observation Hours
Dinner with the Cullens
Football: The Great American Past Time
Lingerie Fairies and Other Fun
Mind Blowing Perfect Pitch
Nightmares and Drama
Police Report and the Aftermath
A Major Switch
Homecoming Week
Bed and Breakfast and Bed and Bathtub ...
Homecoming Excitement
Holy Crap and Halloween
Sapphires and Supper
Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow
Dance Lessons
Traveling to Toronto
Toronto Express
Magnificat
Celebrations and Such
Eclipse
Black Wednesday
Thanksgiving
Truth or Dare
Christmas Elves
Moving Day
Finals
Video Remembrances, Tattoos, Announcements ... Oh, My!
Pain and Presents
A Swan Family Christmas
Jacob Black
A Life Lived in Fear ...
... Is a Life Half-Lived
New Year's Eve
Ramblings of a Dark and Twisted Mind
Happiness
Only Dogs Can Hear Pixies Squeal
Back to School
Self-Defense
The Gig
Revenge is Sweet ... Is It?
Hell
Recovery
Nightmares and Renee
Therapy
Volvo 2.0
Closure and Healing
Amazed
Valentine's Day
Feisty Bella, to the Extreme
Alice's Prediction
Confrontations and Pleasant Dreams
Disciplinary Action
Wedding Dresses
Good Vibrations
Engagement Photos
Choir Tour
Sick
Fluff
The Windy City
Masen
Explanations
Courtroom Drama and Pampering
Dancing and Senior
Resolutions
Odyssey and Twilight
To Record Deal or Not To Record Deal?
Decisions
Broken Millers
"Wild" Recording Sessions
Hangovers and Future Discussions
Honors Recital
Jacksonville
Transitions
End of the School Year
Italy
L'Italia, part due
Go Roma!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas
Il Divo
Recording Sessions and Bachelor Parties
Fast Forward
Mrs. Edward Cullen
First Day of Forever
Breaking Midnight
Epilogue

Boning ... Pictures ... Wedding?

742 32 3
By tufano79

Author's Note: I own NONE of this. No copyright infringement is intended. I just wanted to borrow the characters and play with them.

Thank you to all of the people who have faved and/or commented on my story! It means more to me than you can imagine!

Chapter Ninety-Five: Boning...Pictures...Wedding?

BPOV

"Best. Fucking. Birthday. Ever," Edward said as he licked his fingers clean.

Did he just do that? In a crowded bar? With my brother standing no more than ten feet away?

Yes. Yes, he did.

I smiled seductively and kissed his soft lips. "It's only going to get better, handsome," I said as nibbled on his lower lip. I did get Edward a birthday present. However it was sitting in our apartment. It couldn't come with us. I spoke with the symphony orchestra at Emerson and had his final from music theory recorded by them using the equipment. I also got him a new guitar. I did bring a card with me. I know he asked if he wanted to get a house. I was hesitant. I mean a house is a big deal. Huge. Massive. But, if getting a house meant that Edward would be happy, and then a house we shall get.

In the card, I inserted a handmade gift certificate good for one humble abode near the campus of Emerson University. I'd give that to him tonight. If he's not too sloshed. By the look of it, Edward was close to being completely hammered and it was barely even ten.

I darted off his lap and went to freshen myself up a bit. He had gotten me all hot and bothered. I hastily wiped between my legs and washed my hands. Once I was done, I went back up to the VIP section of the bar. Timmy was trying to get Edward to do another shot. By the look on his face, he was adamantly opposed to the idea. I swooped in and dragged my fiancé down to the dance floor. We moved to the music of the techno beats. Edward's hands grazed my ass and his eyes had a predatory look to them.

My fiancé is horny when he's drunk.

Nice...

After a few more dances, Rose and Angela dragged us back up to the VIP lounge. On the table were several purple and black gift bags. Oh lord...what did they do? Angela put a crown on my head and that said I was the 'bride-to-be' and Emmett slapped a baseball cap on Edward's head. We shared a mutual look of terror.

"Okay, so...we know that you both didn't want a bachelor or bachelorette party," Rose began.

"But, we couldn't resist," Emmett snickered. "So, these are for you and Bella. I pray to god that there aren't any dildos in any of these bags."

"Shit," Meghan spat. Emmett groaned loudly.

"All of these presents are for both of you," Angela said with a wink. "So have at it!"

I picked up one of the bags and pulled out the black tissue paper. Inside were two pairs of handcuffs. From Jasper. "Awww, they're engraved, baby," I said as I pointed to the letters on the metal.

"Just what we've always wanted. His and hers handcuffs," Edward slurred. He picked up some tissue paper and tossed at Jasper. "Douche."

"It's fun. Trust me," Jasper said with a wry grin.

"I don't even want to know," Edward said as he buried his head in his hands. "Duckies and bunnies. Duckies and bunnies."

"We can try them later, handsome," I cooed in his ear.

"Not. Fair. Mrs. Cullen," he growled. He grabbed another bag and tore into it. Inside was a pair of black silk boxers. 'Property of Isabella Cullen. Touch and you die,' was embroidered on the ass. Edward felt around and pulled out a black nightie. 'Property of Edward Cullen. I don't share,' was embroidered across the chest. It was from Ben. "I like the nightie. The boxers are a bit much, Ben."

"You two are so possessive of each other, it's funny," Ben chortled. "There's also matching panty things in there too."

I reached into the bag and pulled a string. "Ben, these are hardly panties," I giggled. Upon further inspection, they were crotchless. Oh lord...

Edward's hand reached around and grazed my ass. That predatory look was back. I leaned over and kissed him before grabbing another bag. I opened the card and it was from Timmy and Evan. I gave them a furtive look. They both just smiled sweetly. Inside the bag was a smorgasbord of porn. Hard core shit. "I think I'll leave this in the bag."

"It's for Edward mostly. When you're unavailable," Evan laughed. Emmett and the rest of the guys glared at Evan. "What? I have sisters. And a girlfriend who closes up shop when she's on the rag." Timmy hung his head in shame. Nessie stomped up to Evan and smacked him upside the head. Edward looked into the bag and his eyes widened. He bounced in his seat.

"I've always wanted this one," he said excitedly as he pulled out a DVD. "Jasper had it and I'm almost swiped it."

I snatched the DVD from Edward and shoved it in the bag. "Are you saying that I'm not good enough? That you want fake tits and plastic parts?"

"Tread carefully, Eddie," Jasper said quietly.

Edward leaned over and nibbled on my ear. "I only want you, but we can watch it together. Get ideas...play out some scenes. Don't underestimate the power of porn. Haven't you ever seen one?" I shook my head no. "Another thing to try later, love."

He picked up a larger bag and placed it on the floor. "It's from Emmett and me," Rose said with a lascivious grin.

"Oh, God," Edward groaned. We both attacked the bag and pulled out various sex toys. Edward was holding a set of rubber beads with his fingers. He was looking at them with disgust. "What are these?"

I picked up the end with the tag on it. "Anal beads," I said my face blanching.

"Emmett LOVES them," Rose said with a wide smile.

"Rose!" Emmett hissed his face turning a shade of puce.

I bit my lip and looked at Edward. "If Emmett likes them..."

"No fucking way. There is no way in hell that anything is going up my bunghole," Edward said. "Nuh huh. I'd rather eat a live chicken or something."

I patted his cheek and put the sex toys back into the bag. The final gift was from Meghan and Nessie. I pulled out a large purple, glittery dildo and some massage oils. Edward lightly swatted the jello-y toy with a look of complete shock. "It's purple. And sparkly. Why would someone want a purple, sparkly penis shaped thing? No man is this big, either."

"Well..." Rose smirked.

"Rosalie!" Emmett spat angrily.

I grabbed the purple fake peen from Edward's hands and put it back in the bag. I blushed furiously but turned to our friends. "Thanks for all of the lovely..."

"Perverted," Edward added. "Anal beads?"

"Gifts," I finished, elbowing Edward in the ribs. "It was definitely unexpected but we thank you."

A round of Jaeger bombs went around and we all cheered our successful recording of the EP, Edward's birthday and our upcoming wedding. We eventually decided to head back to the hotel. Edward was three sheets to the wind and telling everyone that he loved them. Emmett rolled his eyes and scooped my totally drunk fiancé over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Edward groaned but managed to not puke.

We hugged The Cliffhangers and Edward was snoring on Emmett's shoulder. With a wave, we got into the cab and went back to the hotel. We had Edward sprawled out across the back seat. His head was on my lap and his feet were on Jasper's. The noises coming from Edward's body were scandalous. I'd never heard him snore so loudly before. "How am I going to get him upstairs?" I groaned.

"We'll handle it, Isabelly," Emmett said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through my fiancé's hair. We pulled up to our hotel and I scrambled out. Emmett dragged Edward out by his arms and Jasper grabbed his feet. They managed to stand him up. He groaned and swayed. Emmett sighed and heaved Edward over his shoulder. "You're so much lighter than him, Isabelly. I'd rather carry your drunk ass home."

"You were the schmoes who kept pouring alcohol down his throat," I said, shooting my older brother a look. "How many shots did he have?"

"Twelve? Plus the five beers we had waiting for you," Jasper replied. "Oh, and the White Russian, too!" We piled into the elevator and road up to our floor. I pulled out my key and walked down the hallway

"God," I groaned. "No wonder he was so 'horny.'"

"Yeah, I saw what he did to you," Emmett snarled. He bumped into the wall, lightly banging Edward's head against the chair rail. Edward moaned and he shuffled on Emmett's shoulder. "Oops."

"Emmett," I growled. I got to our room and opened it up. Emmett threw Edward onto the bed with a smack across the head. I swung my purse at my older brother and then kicked him out with my heeled shoe. Emmett guffawed and danced out of the room. I turned back to Edward and he was lying, spread eagled on the bed. "Ugh, how do I change him? Edward, this is the last time you get this drunk, so help me I will whoop your ass."

I went to change into a pair of pajamas. I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I took out my contacts and removed my makeup, trying to formulate a plan of attack on undress my unconscious, drunk, HEAVY fiancé. I finished my nightly routine and stood at the foot of the bed. Edward was snoring loudly. His hat was askew on his head and his legs were spread over the entire lower half of the king sized bed.

"Oh fuck it," I grumbled. I straddled his waist and perched above him. I smacked his cheeks. "Yo! Drunk boy! Wake your ass up!" I yelled.

He groaned but didn't rouse. Son of a bitch... "Edward!" I shouted in his face.

"Shut it, woman, I'm fucking tired," he mumbled.

"So am I and you're hogging the bed, drunkard. Get up so you can change, take out our contacts and drink some water," I said. "Don't make me twist your nipples."

Edward opened his eyes and looked around. "How did I get back here?" he asked.

"You kind of passed out at the bar," I said flatly. "Lush."

"It's my birthday," he grumbled.

"And you'll get tanked if you want to," I sighed.

"Okay, if I'm going to get up to change, take out my contacts and drink some water, you need to move. You're on my bladder and I need to pee," he said, arching a brow. I gave him a sardonic look and got up off his lap. Edward ran to the bathroom and took care of business. I crawled into bed. I rolled on my side and closed my eyes. Edward slid in and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry about passing out."

"You only turn twenty-one once, Edward," I yawned. "It was funny seeing you hanging from Emmett's shoulder."

"Great," Edward said dryly. "And why do I have a bruise on my left temple?"

"Emmett...he saw you, you know..." I blushed.

"Finger you in a bar filled with a ton of people?" Edward snickered.

"Yeah," I answered. "He ran into the chair rail."

"I deserved it," Edward sighed.

"Oh, I forgot your present, Edward," I said. He popped his head up. I skulked out of the bed and grabbed my card. Edward turned on the bedside lamp and opened it. His widened as he read my cheesy handmade gift certificate. "Well?"

"You mean it?" he asked.

"I mean it. But I'm not talking a massive McMansion, Cullen," I said, arching a brow.

"No huge McMansions. Got it," he smirked. Then, he grabbed his head. "Is it bad that the room is spinning?"

"Go to sleep, baby," I said, patting his head. "It'll make the spin stop."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you, too. Drunk ass."

"Bite me."

Such a loving relationship we have...

xx LC xx

"Ugh, stop the pounding," Edward groaned from his spot next to me.

"I can't stop the pounding, Edward," I laughed. I rolled out of bed and listened. Someone was banging on the door. I pulled it open and found my brother and Jasper standing outside with coffee and greasy food. "Oh, God bless you both."

"Since we got him drunk, we offer hangover food," Jasper quipped.

"Don't mention food. Ever," Edward said from the bed. He pulled the pillow over his head and groaned.

"Come on, Eddie. You'll love the biscuits and gravy we got you," Jasper teased.

"Shit! I'm going to hurl," Edward said as he ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. The door slammed shut and Edward retched forcefully.

"You are just cruel," I said.

"We also got some bagels, Gatorade and extra strength Tylenol," Emmett said as he placed the food onto the table. "We do need to get going, though. We have to be at the recording studio in a half hour."

I nodded and went to change. I swiped a pair of yoga pants and a hoodie. I also grabbed a pair of jeans for Edward and a sweatshirt. I picked up a Gatorade and some meds from the table. I slipped into the bathroom and found Edward hugging the toilet. I handed Edward the sports drink and turned on the shower. He chugged some of it and took the pills. I hopped in the shower and soon Edward followed. He leaned against the tiled wall as I showered. As much as I wanted to tease him, Edward looked so miserable. I guided him under the water and I helped him wash. "You'll feel better once you eat, baby."

"I don't want to eat," he said, pouting.

"You need to get some calories in your system. The bagels will be good. Absorb all the alcohol," I said as washed his hair. He nodded and hugged me to his chest. I rinsed his soft hair and we got out of the shower. I ran a brush through my tangled locks and popped in my contacts. Edward put on his glasses and did cursory shave with his electric razor. We dressed and put our things back into our bags. Emmett and Jasper were watching some television. Edward picked up a bagel and nibbled at it. We finished packing and headed to the recording studio. Edward handed me the keys and I drove. I was a nervous wreck driving in New York City. But I managed to get us to Twilight Recording Studios with only two people flipping me off.

I parked the Volvo and we rode up to the Twilight Studios. Adele greeted us with a bounce in her step. She led us to a large room with a black backdrop. To the left, there were racks of clothes. To the right, there were four makeup stations. I was dragged to the makeup station and my head was attacked by a stylist while my face was prepped by a makeup artist. The guys were thrown into some clothes and then placed in the chairs. Edward was sitting next to me and he looked miserable. I reached into my purse and handed him a bottle of water and more Tylenol. He gave me an appreciative smile as the stylist trimmed his hair and styled it with pomade.

"What is that?" Emmett barked.

"Eye liner," the makeup artist said in a shaky voice. "It'll make your eyes pop."

"I don't want my eyes to pop," Emmett said with a snarl.

"Emmett, just let them do their job," I snapped. He mumbled under his breath but didn't complain anymore. I sat quietly as they finished fixing my makeup and hair. Once they were done, I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin glowed from the inside. My hair was waved and tousled, hanging over my shoulders. My eyes were smoky but not overly done up. I smiled and thanked the crew who worked on me. Adele grabbed my hand and led me to the racks of clothes. She tapped her finger to her red lips while she pondered.

"Can I?" I asked. Adele gave me the gesture to peruse the racks. I found a blue plaid skirt with black accents, a black camisole and black boots. I held them up and Adele shrieked. I was thrust into a dressing room and I put on the clothes. Unfortunately, the top had skinny straps and I didn't bring a strapless bra. I went braless.

I walked out of the dressing room and over to accessories. I had several necklaces placed around my neck, a black cuff and some black earrings. Once I was dressed, I was led to the backdrop. Edward was done and he was wearing a pair of gray trousers and a black vest with nothing underneath. They paired us together and did some test shots.

"Okay, I know that you are just getting used to this whole fame thing," Adele said. "But the energy. The raw sexual energy I felt from the two of you yesterday, I want you to recreate it on film. I know you are a couple. A devoted couple. Show it. Do what you want. Except fuck. We don't promote porn."

Edward and I blushed but arranged ourselves into a provocative pose. Edward was standing next to me with his arms around my waist. His lips were moving along my neck. I closed my eyes and threaded my hands into his hair. "Good. Bella, look at that camera and pretend that the camera is Edward!" Adele yelled. I did as I was told and the flash went off. We moved around to some rock music in different sexual-type poses. Emmett didn't look happy, but he'd have to deal.

After a half hour, we separated and took some individual shots. Jasper went first. He had a bass on and he pretended to jam out. His outfit was so him: a pair of jeans, gray shirt, gray fedora and a pair of gray converse. He had on a cuff and a necklace around his neck. He smirked at the camera like a star and had a good time.

Emmett was next. They handed him a pair of drum sticks and he bounced around. His outfit was a pair of jeans and a striped V-neck shirt. His muscles rippled with each pass of the camera.

Edward stood behind me, holding me as we watched my brother act like the goon that he is. After Emmett finished up, Edward was next. He was handed an electric guitar and he just smoldered. His eyes were green fire. His lips were pursed slightly and I wanted to jump him. Hell, the shots we did before were enough to make my panties uncomfortably wet. Every so often, Edward's eyes caught mine and they would darken with desire.

Looks like he got over his hangover...

They finished with my fiancé and I was up next. Adele whispered in my ear to channel my inner sex goddess. I snorted at that but tried anyway. I moved seductively to the music that was playing. I ran my fingers through my hair, looked coyly into the camera, bit my lip and turned it all out. Again, Emmett looked incredibly pissed. Jasper was wolfing down food and Edward looked like he was going to ravish me on the black backdrop.

Come here, stud.

After a brief break and some touch ups, we posed together as a band. I was in the center with Edward next to me. Jasper was on my other side and Emmett was opposite of Edward. They had to give me a stool to stand on to match up with the huge guys I was with. Sorry...I can't help that I'm short. And my fiancé, brother and friend are giants. My arms were draped around Edward. Jasper had his arms around my waist along with Edward. Emmett was standing off to the side with his elbow leaning against Edward. It seriously looked like I had three boyfriends. Except one is my brother and the other I think of like a brother. Ewwwwwwww!

Incest is not best.

"Okay, we're done with the band," Adele said. "Emmett and Jasper, if you want to go down to the next level, you can grab some lunch. Edward and Bella, we have a few more shots to do with you. And you can keep the clothes and accessories."

"Sweet! I love this hat," Jasper said as he tipped it to Adele. She laughed and ushered them out. The rest of the crew left accept for Adele, one makeup artist and the photographer. "Now, the next set of pictures will be just of you two. However, we want you both to be topless."

"What?" Edward snarled. "I'm fine with it, but..."

"Will I be covered?" I asked, putting my hand on Edward's arm.

"Edward will be holding you. All the girlie bits will be covered," Adele said. "If you don't feel comfortable, we won't shoot it."

I looked at Edward. He stared at me with a wary look in his eyes. I cupped his cheek and gave him a smile. "You'll get to hold the girls, Edward. No one will see them." He closed his eyes and nodded. Adele squealed and handed me a pair of low rise jeans. Edward also received a pair of jeans and we went to change. My jeans were so low; I had to remove my bikini panties. Plus my tattoo was prominently showcased. I blew out a breath and walked back out to the studio. Edward was standing in his own pair of low-rise jeans. His abs were flexed and he looked absolutely delicious. His tattoos was showing and yeah, I got wet. And I'm not wearing panties. Fuck...

The makeup artist darkened my eyes and added a fresh layer of lip gloss. Edward stood in front of me as I slipped off the camisole. I turned and faced him. "If you aren't comfortable, beautiful, we'll stop," he said as he caressed my cheek. I gulped and nodded.

The photographer situated us so Edward was effectively holding me and my breasts were not shown. It was tasteful but still sexy. Both of our tattoos were showcased and we felt like a united front. We snapped a handful of pictures. The photographer declared us finished and Adele handed me my top. Edward blocked me from the rest of the crew and I slipped it on. Adele hugged us.

"I'll send you over the rough draft of the cover art once we get it edited. Also, here's what you recorded yesterday. I spent all night working on it and I think you'll be pleased. We're planning on launching it in two weeks. Also, the rest of the clothes are for you and Edward. We'll have them shipped to your address. Consider it a gift from the designers and from us," Adele said quietly.

"What do you think, Adele?" Edward asked. "Of our prospects?"

"I see a Grammy in your future," Adele said with a smirk. "Possibly an Academy Award if you delve into films. We'll see."

We nodded and grabbed our street clothes. I changed in the dressing room, putting my yoga pants back on along with all my underwear. With another hug, we headed down to the cafeteria to meet up with Emmett and Jasper. We had a quick bite and drove back home. Or rather, I drove us back home. The boys crashed in the car.

Lushes...the lot of them...

xx LC xx

"How are you feeling, Alice?" I asked as I sat down across from at the center. Her radio was playing quietly on the alternative station as we talked.

"I'm better. My doctor thinks I can be out really soon," she said, the glint finally back in her eyes. "I think Jasper's visits finally pulled me out of my funk and I'm starting to heal. Plus, we finally found a mixture of medications that works."

"That's awesome, Ali," I said.

"So, tell me all about the photo shoot and parties," Alice said excitedly.

"Didn't Edward tell you?"

"He did, but the parties were a little hazed over and he didn't divulge much about the photo shoot. I'd figure I'd hear more from my sister," Alice giggled.

"Oh lord..." I said with a dramatic eye roll. I told her about the party. And how Edward had to be carried home. Alice asked if I had pictures. I whipped out my phone and showed her my favorite. Edward was upside down with the large purple, sparkly peen being shoved in his open mouth by Nessie. Edward nearly died when he saw that. I told her about the gifts we received and Edward's reaction to the anal beads.

As I was beginning to tell her about the photo shoot, I heard the opening chords of 'Shattered.' "Turn that up, Alice." She did and I covered my mouth. "Holy shit."

"What?" Alice asked.

"That's us. That's Breaking Midnight," I said. I picked up my phone and called Edward. He was working today, filling in for one of his co-workers.

"Thank you for calling Ellerman's Music. This is Edward, how can I help you?" he asked professionally.

"Turn on Q101," I blurted out.

"Bella?"

"Do it!"

I heard him shuffle and the radio turn on. I was hearing 'Shattered' in stereophonic sound. "Holy fuck," he muttered. "We're on the radio."

"We're on the radio!"

Alice darted off and soon, the sounds of 'Shattered' filled the center. Alice was running up and down the halls saying that it was her sister on the radio. We're famous. I asked Alice to text Emmett and Rose to let them know.

Edward and I stayed on the phone until the song was over. Once it was, the DJ came on. "That was a new band, folks. Breaking Midnight! I can only imagine great things from them. Highly impressed! And now a word from..."

"I think I'm having a heart attack," Edward said. "We were on the radio. They said our name on the radio. Shit!"

"Tell me about it!" I squealed. "On Q101! That covers a huge part of New York State."

"Actually, the broadcast you just heard, Bella, is a national broadcast. Q101 just hosts it. So, that was heard everywhere," Alice chirped.

"Okay, now I'm having a heart attack," I said. Alice then waved her iPhone in front of me. "Your sister is downloading our EP! The cover art is of the band. Edward!"

"Wow..." he whispered. "No words."

"I know. What do we do now?"

"We wait and see," Edward said quietly. "I love you, baby. You sounded beautiful. Il mio cantante."

"Thank you, Edward," I blushed. "Ti amo. I'll see you when I get home. Emmett's going to pick you up, right?"

"Yep. Bye beautiful."

I hung up the phone. I stared at Alice with my jaw gaping. "What the fuck?"

"I have a feeling..."

"Of?"

"We may need to move up your wedding," Alice said with a sage grin. "You're going to be huge! And your house that you wanted...the little house that you dreamed of?"

"Yeah?"

"That's gone. You are going to need security and the huge McMansion," Alice said as she threw her arm over my shoulder. "Welcome to fame, my dear! Can I be your stylist?"

What the hell just happened?

A/N: Sorry...no lemon. Edward just got too hammered. But Shattered is on the radio. They're going to be famous. Anyhow, the wedding is effectively being moved up. Probably next chapter. AND the story is coming to an end. But it may not be the end...perhaps a sequel? Or not. We'll see. Leave me a review and let me know what you think. Sequel or no?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 746 19
Isabella Swan, thirty-six, is reeling from her recent divorce from the man she thought she would be spending her forever. Her mind and heart shattere...
74.3K 1.4K 36
Bella Swan works as a nurse at Cook County Hospital in the ER. She's older and desperate for love. It's hindered by her shy personality and plump bod...
39.5K 1.5K 36
Isabella Swan moved away from the world she's known, trying to move on from the loss of her parents and raising her baby sister, Katie. She's always...
11.1K 521 28
Fear and close-mindedness broke them apart. Will love bring them back together? Will their faith in love be restored? Part THREE in the Renovations T...