Journey Through Alola!(AmourS...

By Red_Hyoudou

We found our heroes going back to Kanto after winning the Kalos League and won the Champions League Making it... More

Chapters:
Hey Guys!
Chapter 1: The Champion League's Finale
Chapter 2: Going to Kanto
Chapter 3: Memories and Surprises
Chapter 4: Alola Region!
Chapter 5: Meeting the Starters!
Chapter 6: Ash and Gary's Battle!
Chapter 7: Dad vs. Son! (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Dad vs. Son! (Part 2)
Chapter 9: Z-Moves, Mega-Evolution and Bond Phenomenon!
Chapter 10: Rain Rain, Go Away. . .
Chapter 11: Christmas Special!
Chapter 13: Ash's Aura Training
Chapter 14: Jealousy?
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: The Door To Hell.
Chapter 17: The Devil Within
Chapter 18: Chosen 4
Chapter 19: Saving a Friend
Chapter 20: Talk
Random Updates:
What? Oh no Serena....
Note
IM NEARLY THERE THEN GONE
Chapter 21: Great

Chapter 12: New Year, New Me!

1.7K 18 44
By Red_Hyoudou

Hello guys! Tonight or tomorrow is 2017! Hope you enjoy this 2nd special chapter! And this one is gonna be a long one. I promise you! And one more thing. Don't go inside your bathroom in December 31, 2016. 11:59 pm cause you will be able to get out next year! January 1, 2017

(Ash.)

Its been three days and today is December 30! Only 1 day left and its New Year. Me, Dad, and Gary went out to follow Hau in the store. Before that. After that special Christmas Day, we said our good byes to Prof. Kukui and thank him for letting us stay in his house. He's such a good guy.

After that we travel to the next town! And its beautiful! Everywhere you look, There's many kind of flowers and trees! And many Grass Pokemons too! You guess it. Its Mallow's hometown! Its like Pallet Town, but there's 2 malls, and few restaurants. After we went and set our things in Mallow's house, all of us decided to have a picnic where there are many trees for shadings. And its pretty cool to have an experience like this.

After that we headed to Mallow's place, me and Serena decided to have a date tonight as we got dressed for our first date. We headed to the restaurant where it turns out that Cilan's Father is the owner! He's an amazing chef just like his sons! Its the best night so far me and Serena have.

"So how's you're date Ash?" Dad ask.

"Its great! Turns out to be the owner of that restaurant is the father our old friend in Unova!" I said.

"That's great." Gary said. We walk around the store until we saw Hau sitting on the floor looking for different kind of fireworks.

"Hey Hau!" I called as he look up to us.

"Oh hey. Didn't notice you there." He said and stand up. "How's this?" He said and handed Dad the one he got from earlier.

"So its design when it explodes in the air is 'New Year, New Me' ?" He asked.

"Yup. And I got more here." He said as he open his bag and handed me a black plastic bag.

"Ala-!" Gary started as I quickly elbowed him. "Ouch, dude. Only kidding k?" I sighed. I look at the description and some of their designs is a Pikachu, Chespin, Mudkip, Fennikin, Alolan Vulpix, Piplup, Oshawott, Snivy and Litten. New Year's gonna be lit!

"So what our we looking for?" Gary asked.

"Of course" I looked at Hau as we both smirk. "WERE LOOKING FOR MALASADAS!" We both high five as people stared at like they saw two weirdos. No. Let me correct that. They reeaally saw two weirdos hehe.

"Okay. . .?" Dad said confused. We look through the store and found a big wallpaper that says "🎊🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉🎊". We decided to buy it and move two the next one.

"So what do you like for lunch?" Dad asked as I look at my new watch Serena gave me. Its nearly 12 pm.

"Pika Hut?(IM DYING INSIDE SOMEONE HELP ME! LMAO)" Gary asked as we decided to eat there.

"DIF PIFFA ITCH SHU GUD!" Both me and Gary said as we choked. We nearly drink 1 gallon of water from that.

"Told you not to speak while eating." Dad shook his head as we both sweatdropped. Now time for that Mango Graham Ice Cream! Its so delicious!(Its a real thing and its freaking delicious!)We decided to buy more stuff for new year. Such us small firecrackers. The one when you throw will pop and it doesn't include using fire to pop it. Just throw it with such force and it will pop! Then we decided to buy this. Judas Belt. Its a firecracker that fires like a chain reaction. And Party poppers for our prank for the girls! This will be a good good night!

"So what about our plan?" I ask.

"What plan?" Gary said sipping his soda.

"Our prank for the girls!" I said as he stared at me blankly.

"Oh yeah!" He shouted making me jump.

"So, what now?"

"Well you and Gary can distract them by playing with them at our room where they can play with the videogames." Hau said.

"Then me and Hau can prepare our prank." Dad smiled. Dad act pretty weird. Sometimes he act as a man and sometimes acts like a kid like us. Well its such a good thing to have a Dad like him.

"This will be awesome!" Hau cheered as we headed home.

------------------------------------------------------

I open the door only to be smack by the girls using a cream you put on cakes.

"Ahh!" I shouted as my ass hit the floor.

"Just a prank bro!" They laughed. I saw Hau, Dad, and Gary laughing too as I glared at them.

"You're all part of this too?!" I said as I stand up smiled at Serena.

"What do you think Ashy?" She said as I pretended to facepalm. I did that to get some cream off my face and put it on Sere's face making her scream as we all laughed. Me and Serena run to the bathroom as I get in their first locking her out.

"Hey not fair!" She shouted.

"Its just a prank babe!" I laughed. I washed my face as I unlock the door only to be greeted by a another cream on my face.

"THE HECK?!" I shouted as Serena pushed me outside as I cry anime-style.

"Why did this happened to me?" I sing.

-----------------------------------------------------

5 hours had passed as we decorated the room. Me and Serena decided to rest in our room for a while before dinner. Well were not finish on decorating the house yet. We forgot to place the banner which says "Happy New Year!". I realized that Mallow's Mom is not in here.

"Hey Serena." I said.

"What is it Ashy?" She asked.

"I just realized. Where is Mrs. Greeny?"

"Oh. Mrs. Greeny said that she will go to Mr. Greeny's house to celebrate new year so we can enjoy our selves in here, all by our own. And your Dad may joined them too tomorrow as I heard so us ,kids, can enjoy ourselves as our parents is in Mr. Greeny's place. Probably a meeting talking about us." She laughed

"So Hau's, Your's, Dad, Mallow's, Lillie's, and Blue is going to be there?" I asked as she nods.

"So who's going there for you?" I asked.

"My Dad. His name is Alex Yvonne. He works for Military. He's a chief there and were so proud for him." She said as I think. Alex. Where did I heard that name before? Dad, dad, mom, mom.

"That's right!" I shouted making Serena jumped.

"Right what?" She asked.

"Gary's Dad Blue, Delia, Red, your Dad and Grace used to be friends! My mom told me that they used to play together when their younger in Pallet Town. Then you're Dad moved to Kalos cause he joined the military. And you and your Mom stayed in Kanto for 4 months were me, Gary, you, and Leaf met in the Camp! Then you and your mom left to be with your Dad in Kalos. Now I remember!" I said.

"So our family is really that close huh?" She smiled.

"Why don't we call Mom and Grace to be informed that were a couple now?" I said.

"That's great Ash!" Serena said as we headed to downstairs only to be greeted by the food Mallow, Lillie and Dad prepared. I saw Gary and Hau entered the dinning room with spoon and forks in his hand as Gary bring plates and he saw us.

"Hey love birds!" He smirked as we headed to the phone. I first call my mom as her face appeared.

"Hey Ash! Oh hello too, Serena!" She greeted.

"Hi Mom/ Delia!" Me and Serena greeted.

"So have you been changing your unde-" Mom started.

"Yes, yes! Don't embarrass me in front of my. . ." I said as Delia looked at me with puzzled face.

"Front of your wha-? Don't tell me-!" She put her hands on her mouth as I pulled my hands up so she can see that me and Serena were both holding hands.

"Oh I'm so happy for you two! I always pictured you two having babies!" As soon as she said that, me and Serena blushed deep red.

"Mom! Its too early and were not ready for that yet!" I shouted as my mom only smiled.

"So did you tell Grace about this Serena?" She asked as Sere shook her head.

"We called you first before Grace." I said

"Oh. Then go tell her! Don't worry SatoSere. Im not gonna spoil it to her!" Mom said as she hanged up.

"SatoSere?" Serena looked at me.

"Satoshi is my nickname. My grandpa give me that nickname." I sweatdropped.

"That's so cute!" She said.

"Well then. Lets call my Mom." She said as Grace's face appeared on the screen.

"Hey mom!"

"Oh hey Serena, Ash!" She said.

"Hello Grace!" I smiled.

"So how's your Christmas?" asked Grace. We told her what happened but not that part when me and Serena confessed into each other. We told her too that Prof. Kukui let us stay in his house for Christmas.

"Can I see the necklace Serena?" Grace asked as Serena get er nefklace and put it around her neck.

"That's so beautiful! Oh Ash you're so sweet!" Grace said making me blush as I scratch my cheek

"And Mom. There's another surprise I got from Ash." Serena said making her Mom confused.

"What is it Ash?" She asked me as I smiled and so did Serena. We both lift our hands as Grace covered her mouth.

"That's so sweet of you two! Don't you know that me and Delia always ship you two? What is it again. . .?" She said.

"SatoSere." Both me and Serena said as I sweatdropped and she giggled.

"That's right! SatoSere! But who told you?" She asked us.

"Mom." I said as I sighed. After a minute of talking we end our call as Dad called us for breakfast.

"So Ash. Im going to Mr. and Mrs. Greeny's house. Make sure everything is good before Mrs. Greeny came back home after New Year." Dad told me.

"No problem Dad. Besides, the daughter of the owner of this house is with us." I said.

"I know that." Red smiled. After breakfast, we decided to continue the decoration and the prank also. We gathered out of the house as Mrs. Greeny pick up Dad and took off.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Welp. We just wait for New Year or we can battle in the park." Gary said as I smirk so did he. Hau and the girls decided to come with us. Serena and the girls decided to Picnic in the park again as they went home and get the huge blanket. Then they ordered foods from the nearest fast food while me and Gary battle.

"The battle between Ash and Gary is a 5v5 battle and it's about to begin, sent out your first pokemon!" Hau said.

"Pikachu lets go!" I said as Pikachu jumped into the battlefield.

"Rio- riolu!(Go Pikachu!)" Riolu said a Pikachu gave him a thumbs up.

"Its time to battle our rival, Umbreon!" Gary called out his pokemon as the moonlight pokemon appeared in the field.

"Battle Begin!" Hau said.

"Lets go first. Use quick attack!" I said.

"Show your quick attack, Umbreon!" Gary ordered.

Pikachu and Umbreon tackled each other. Pikachu then backed up as I ordered Pikachu to use ThunderBolt and Umbreon stopped it using Shadow Ball. Umbreon used Shadow Claw as I ordered Pikachu to deflect the attack using Iron Tail as the attack both have the same power causing both Pokemon to be pushed away. Pikachu hits Umbreon with Electro Ball and Umbreon hits Pikachu with his Shadow Ball. I won the battle but Pikachu also fainted.

"That's amazing both of you!" Hau cheered.

"Go Litten!" I shouted as Litten appeared.

"Then go Rowlet and use Leaf Storm!" Gary said as he summoned Rowlet.

"Counter it with Ember!". The attacks hit each other as Leaf Storm get burned cause of the ember.

"Use Peck!".

"Dodge it using Agility then Bite!" I said as Litten nods and dodge the attack using Agility getting also a boost of speed and Bite Rowlet

"Use Tackle!" Both me and Gary ordered. Litten and Rowlet attacked each other as Rowlet overpowered my Litten getting damaged.

"Rowlet's feet is strong don't you know?" Gary smirked.

"Now I know!" I shouted back as the battle continues. I told Litten to use Ember as the attack hit's Rowlet which is super effective, but Rowlet didn't fainted yet as he hit Litten with Gust and Tackle as they won the battle.

"The winner is Rowlet!" Hau said.

"Return Litten, you did your best and now deserved a long rest. Time to battle Snivy!" I shouted as I saw Snivy in front of me.

"A pokemon from Unova!" Hau said.

"Then let's go, Pikipek!"Gary said as he recalled Rowlet and called out his Alolan Bird Pokemon as it appeared right in front of him.

"Start of with Quick Attack!" Gary said.

"Use Vine Whip to stop him!" I said as Snivy caught Pikipek before he reached her.

"Get out of there!" Gary said.

"Slam him into the ground, Snivy!" I shouted as Snivy followed what I said.

"Pikipek!" Gary said as Pikipek quickly get up and fly around the field. Pikipek then used Air Cutter at Snivy which is supper effective.

"Great job! Now use Air Cutter again!".

"Dodge it using quick attack then use Attract!" I said as Snivy quickly dodge it and use attract surrounding Pikipek from everywhere.

"Fly straight up!" Gary said nervously but Pikipek is too slow as the hearts finally touched Pikipek forming hearts on his eyes as Snivy pull Pikipek into the ground using Vine Whip and finishing him off using Leaf Blade.

"Pikipek is unable to battle. The winner is Snivy!" Hau shouted.

"We did it Snivy!" I said as Snivy jump as I recall her.

"Time's up! Let's eat everyone!" Both three girls said I gave Pikachu an Oran Berry. We called out our pokemons as we all started to eat. Its so delicious! They bought Pizza's, French Fries and Spaghetti! After sometime we finished eating as me and Gary continued our battle.

"Now for my very first pokemon I got, Blastoise, go!" Gary said.

"Why don't we stretch your wings a little bit?" I smirk as I summoned my Fire-Flying type pokemon.

"Grouuu!" Charizard roared.

"Battle Begin!" Lillie said taking the place of the referee.

"A little bit throwback eh? But Im gonna win this time!" Gary said as Blastoise fired a Hydro Cannon on Charizard which he dodge flying straight up.

"Use Dragon Tail!" I said as Charizard ready to smash his Tail on Blastoise as Gary smirked.

"Grab his tail then use Hydro Pump to finish this!" Gary said.

"Stop it using Steel Wing!" I said as Charizard deflect the water with his wing

"Throw him!" Gary said as Blastoise throw Charizard because he still have his tail.

"Steady your wings and fly straight up, Charizard!" I said. Before Charizard hits the ground, he straighten his his wings causing him to glide then fly straight up.

"You're really strong, Ashy-Boy!" He said.

"Same for you, Oak Tree! Charizard use Flame Thrower!" I said.

"Hide inside your shell!" Gary said. Blastoise hide inside his shell as he dodge the FlameThrower

"Seismic Toss!" I said as Charizard flew straight down to Blastoise.

Gay then smirked. "Skull Bash!" He said as Blastoise launched him self into Charizard who didn't have much time to dodge as he got hit.

"Charizard!" I shouted as Charizard stand up.

"Listen to my heart. Beyond Evolution, Mega Evolve!" I shouted as Y mega evolved. Gary did the same thing as Blastoise Mega Evolved too.

"Stand back everyone!" Both Gary and I said as everyone in the park watched us battle.

"Charizard, use Dragon Claw!".

"Hydro Pump to stop him, Blastoise!"

"Fly straight up to dodge then Flams Thrower!".

"Hide in your shell again!" Blastoise then hid in his shell as FlameThrower touched his shell causing no damage.

"Now, Blast Burn!".

"Blastoise!" Gary shouted but it was too late as Blast Burn hit Blastoise as he cried in pain.

"Now finish this off with Seismic Toss!" I shouted as Y grabbed Blastoise and fly straight up making three circles as he tossed Blastoise into the ground.

"Blastoise!" Gary shouted.

"Blastoise is unable to battle. Charizard wins!" Lillie said as the people cheered who were watching us. We both recalled our pokemon.

"Go Riolu!" I said as Riolu jump from my shoulder into the field.

"Time to battle, Rhyhorn!" Gary said as I saw his Rhyhorn stomp his feet on the field.

"Start off with Horn Drill!".

"Use Agility to dodge then use Bone Rush!" Riolu managed to dodge the Horn Drill as he used Bone Rush on Rhyhorn.

"Now Rhyhorn don't under estimate this Riolu because his small okay?" Gary said as Rhyhorn nods to his trainer.

"Now use Dig!" Gary said.

"Riolu, listen to me." I said as we communicate using aura.

"Yes Master." He said. We both close my eyes but when we open them our eyes glowed blue getting shocked impressions from everyone except Gary and Serena as they already know that Im a Aura User.

"There! Riolu when I said jump, jump then Use Aura sphere okay?" I said.

"Of course master!" Riolu said as we both close our eyes again as it turned back to normal once we opened it.

"Jump then use Aura Sphere!" I said as I heard everyone except my group shouted in disbelief once they heard I said.

"Riolu!" Riolu said as Rhyhorn appeared where Riolu was standing. Riolu formed as Blue Sphere in his hands as people once again gasped as they saw Riolu launch his Aura Sphere at Rhyhorn.

"Rhyhorn use EarthQuake!"Gary said as Rhyhorn makes the ground shake.

"Riolu!" I shouted as Riolu took a lot of damage.

"Use Aura Sphere!" I said as Riolu formed another Aura Sphere and it hits Rhyhorn. When it hit Rhyhorn, the pokemon fainted as well as Riolu because of the EarthQuake.

"Both Riolu and Rhyhorn is unable to battle. The battle is a draw!" Lillie said as people cheered.

I went to pick up Riolu like Pikachu earlier and gave him to Serena. Gary then recalled his pokemon.

"Go Greninja!" I said.

"Let's shock them by showing them how strong we are, Electivire!" Gary said.

"Another throwback?" We both smirked.

"Battle Begin!" Lillie said as we said our first move.

"Use Double Team!" I said. Greninja then have his copies surrounded him as he got away again without anyone noticing him.

"Clear them all using Thunder Bolt!" Gary said as Electivire launched a powerful Thunder Bolt straight at the copies as Greninja where nowhere to be seen.

"Use Cut!" I said as Greninja, out of nowhere, appeared next in front of Electivire as Electivire got pushed back taking damage.

"Iron Tail!" Gary said.

"Jump to dodge it!" I said. Electivire used Iron Tail at Greninja but Greninja jumped straight up.

Gary then said. "Mach Punch!" as Electivire hits Greninja as Greninja took the damaged.

"Ninja!" He said.

"Were not going to give up yet! Greninja, LET'Z GO!" I shouted as Greninja transformed into Ash-Greninja getting gasped from everyone watching us except from Hau ad the girls.

"Yes! Ash-Greninja!" The girls said as Hau cheered too.

"Electivire, Mega Evolve!" Gary said as he's pokemon changed he's appearance too. The crowd went wild as they enjoyed our battle.

"Water Shuriken!".

"Thunder Punch to stop it!". The Hammer Arm stopped the shuriken.

"Electric Field!" Gary said as Electivire punched the field causing electric around the field causing Greninja to took damage.

"Gren. . ." He groaned.

"Arghh." I said as I felt the pain too.

"Use Aerial Ace!" I said as Greninja run to Electivire and throw kicks and punches as Electivire get pushed back.

"Thunder Punch!".

"Use Cut!" I said as Greninja kept blocking the punches from Electivire as the electricity from Thunder Punch worn off as Greninja hits Electivire with cut two times before he backed away.

"Use Thunder Bolt!" He said as Greninja get hit which is super effective.

"Arghh!" I shouted in pain as Greninja did too.

"We will not give up! Greninja end this now with MEGA FIRE SHURIKEN!" I said as I copy Greninja's moves as he throw his water shuriken above him as water surrounded it and making it a big disk shaped fire shuriken.

"Mega Thunder!" Gary said as The Mega Fire Shuriken hits Electivire and the Mega Thunder hits Greninja causing a massive damage.

"Ahhh!" I shouted in pain. This is more powerful than the last Thunder when me and Gary battled in Kalos. As the smoke cleared both pokemon were standing as I saw Electivire smirked as Greninja did the same. Greninja flinched as he was now standing on one foot as Electivire fell to the ground.

"Electivire is unable to battle. Greninja is the winner!"

"Greninja we did it!" I said as he nods and I recalled him before he faints.

"Go Snivy!".

"Rowlet I need you!".

"Battle Begin!" Lillie said.

The battle between both starters and grass type gets intense and it turns out to be a draw but because I still have two pokemon, Greninja and Charizard, I won the match. It was a pretty close match. We decided to go to the mall to have dinner there and shop some clothes. We decided to head home as it gets dark. We found out that were in the news. Welp, fudge my life.

"Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak saw battling in a park in Alola! *showing the video of me and Gary battling using Greninja, Electivire, Charizard, and Blastoise. It turns out that our Kalos Champion Ash from Pallet Town is the winner! And is Kalos Champion Ash Ketchum and Kalos Queen Serena Yvonne is dating?! *it shows pictures of me and Serena walking holding hands and a picture of me and her kissing in the escalator.*

Well, me and Serena gave each other a good bye kiss because we separated with the girls cause they will shop. We didn't know that theirs paparazzi everywhere we went!

"What the fudge?!" Both me and Serena shouted as our friends only laugh.

"Well, because of this picture, maybe the two is dating! This picture is taken from Alola everyone!" And with that we turned the TV of as we play games. Its 10 and 2 hours before New Year! We heard the doorbell as me Me, Serena, and Gary went to check it out. It was from Mom. Wonder what it is. . . We head to our room with Gary as we open the delivery and it was new set of clothes and shoes! We waited to try it until new year so we decided to take a bath for our new clothes.
We tried it out and its so comforting! The cloth used in this is soft and smooth!

(A/N: The Character design of Ash and Serena is still the same like in Kalos, but Gary's character design is different. It's design is the one from the games. Pokemon S&M.)

"This really fit us, Ashy-Boy! Delia is really good in choosing types of clothings." Gary said.

"For once your right, Gary." Serena said as we both laughed.

"What do you mean with that?!" Gary said as he pout.

"Nothing!" We both said in unison as we continued to laugh. We head downstairs as Lillie, Hau, and Mallow complimented us for our new clothes. We decided to play some games until it was 20 minutes before New Year.

We turn on the TV as we watched the countdown. It was happening in the Wild City. The Champions are also there except for me and the World Champion Red aka Dad. When the numbers reached 0 and the clock turns into 12:00, Wild City gets 'wild' (xD) as they launched fireworks.

We went outside as we set the firecrackers and the girls always scream when they heard the small firecrackers. We set off the firecrackers we just bought. The Judas Belt. And it was pretty loud! Me and Hau started to prank Gary by popping the small crackers near him as he got scared.
The girls laughed at Gary. We set the fireworks and it was amazing!

After the fireworks, the girls went inside to prepare the foods they cooked.

"Hey Ash!" Hau called.

"What is it Hau?" I asked.

"Where's Gary?" Hau smirked.

"Huh?" I said as I heard a loud pop under me as I jump for my life.
Once I turned around I saw Gary grinning at me.

"Oak Tree!" I said as we have a pop battle. Welp, no one wins because the girls called us already. We washed our hands first before eating, of course after holding some crackers cause it have powders.

Once were done, we head to the table and seat down. I sat between Gary and Serena as Lillie sat in front of Gary and next to Hau as Mallow sat next to Hau. The food is spicy seafood(Its a shrimp. Get along with it!), a whole roasted chicken, Iced Tea, Steak and MALASADAS! It was a crazy night for us. We play video games and I won against Gary so many times! Indoor games like, monopoly and Uno.

"So who goes first?" I ask

"You!" They all said.

"Ok. Truth." I said.

"You're no fun." Gary said.

"Okay. So is it true that you have a jigglypuff underwear?" Mallow asked.

"Urm. . . Yes." I said as I blush of embarrassment.

"So Serena, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." She said.

"Come on!" Gary said.

"So is it true that you wear Ash's clothes once in Kalos?" Lillie smirked.

"Ye-yes." She said as she blushed.

"So how is it feel in Ash's underwear?" Mallow teased as we both blushed.

"Did you saw Serena's b- Oww!" Gary started as I smack his head and I saw Serena blushed deep red.

"Of course not! Im totally knocked out in that time!" I said.

"You didn't my question yet, Serena." Mallow said.

"Of course I didn't wear his underwear!" She said.

"So Lillie, truth or dare?" Serena asked.

"Dare." She said.

"I dare you too read the latest message in your phone." Both me and Serena smirked.

"What?!" Lillie said as well as Gary.

"Oh. Is something in your message that you two don't want us to hear?" Hau teased.

"It's not like that." Lillie said as she opened her phone and read the message. It was the conversation of Gary and Lillie.

"Se- see you later. . ." She said.

"Later. . .? Then what?" I said.

"Babe." She finished as they both blushed as all of us started laughing.

"How long are you two dating?" I asked.

"The same night the two of you started dating." Gary said. The game went on as Gary picked the dare. Welp, I dare him to stand outside as we throw some poppers near him. No harm done, I swear. This is a great day to start 2017.

"New Year, New Me!" We all shouted.

Well, here is my promise! A New Year Special! So how is it? And by the way. Happy New Year! 2016 is a great year for me and I wish the same way to all of you! But, 2017 has more waiting for us! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! This has a total of 4676 words. And can we get 10 votes for this long chapter? Once again Happy New Year!

Stay Awesome and Peace Out!

-xXDiamondKingXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 183 18
Ash Ketchum - Champion of the Alola Region; He is now facing the toughest challenge of his entire journey, the world championships where the best tra...
236K 2.9K 29
Ash wins his 6th league in a row. (Considering that Alola doesn't exist.) Which meant that Ash won every league. He and his Kalos gang goes back, onl...
86.5K 1.3K 51
ᴅ ɪ ꜱ ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴜ ᴇ ᴅ 𝒀/𝑵 𝑳/𝑵 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝑴/𝑵 𝑳/𝑵 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏...
55K 1.1K 24
Ash Ketchum is a man of many secrets he is The Unknown Champion of Alola, An Aura Guardian and A Psychic, and The Secret Prince of The Kingdom Of Rot...