Scars (Harry Styles and Taylo...

By Imsomewherelse

I run my fingers over my scars that still haven't faded away completely. "Someday everything will work out. I... More

Scars (Taylor Swift)
Before You Read
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Sequel
Chapter 3
Bye
Sorry
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I have a question
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Surprise!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
BIG NEWS
Chapter 19
Author Note- SORRY!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Contest
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author Note- IMPORTANT
Author note-IMPORTANT part2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author note
Chapter 33
RANT
News!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author Note
Not an update
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Sorry
Chapter 45
My Faith
Chapter 46
Might stop writing this story
On hold until further notice
I am done for now
I have good news and bad news
Help!
Chapter 47
The Twins
THANK YOU!!
Remake of this story?
unpublishing this

Chapter 32

2.3K 88 18
By Imsomewherelse

Harry POV
I usher Taylor to my living room where she stands awkwardly. I pull her into a hug and she tenses but I refuse to let go. Instead I hug her tighter.
"Harry." she says in a pained voice. "Please stop." she begs. I frown, I must have hurt her. She rubs her side and I realize what it must be.
"Taylor, undo the pin on your blanket."
"N-no."
"Taylor....."
"NO!" She shakes her head violently but it's too late. I cover my mouth when I see her body.

It's covered in cuts and bruises. There is a large bruise covering part of her rib cage. That's probably why she was in pain.
"Taylor....." I whisper. She looks down ashamed. "No, don't be ashamed. I'm sorry, I just..... you should go change." I say. She nods and rushes upstairs to change.

Taylor POV
After I finish changing, I head downstairs to the living room to see Cher and Harry talking. "Hi." I say timidly to Cher.
"Taylor! You're ok!" She says surprised to see me. "I was worried. They told me what happened and I....." she trails off and I nod smiling slightly.
"Can Harry and I talk in the kitchen?" I ask. She nods and Harry follows me.

"I think we should take a break." I say quietly.
"What? Taylor, please. I can't do that. I need you." he begs.
"I'm sorry. But I need, I want to get better. Right now I think this would be best though."
"I want you to get better Taylor but I want you to get better with me."

I reach up and brush away the tear that had fallen.
"I'm sorry." I whisper. His eyes flicker to my lips and he presses his lips against mine softly. He is hesitant at first but he slowly relaxes.
"I don't want to loose you Taylor."
"I know and I just....." he nods.

-2 weeks later-
'You gonna watch our interview?' I sigh. I go back in forth in my mind before making my decision.
'Sure Zayn!' I put down my phone and turn on the TV.

"Hello London! Today we have with us, none other than ONE DIRECTION!!!" The boys run out and sit down laughing at something Niall said.
"Ok boys. So to start off Harry. We heard Taylor is back?"
"Yeah, she is back from her.... break. She is taking a break for a few months to get better." He explains.
"So where was she?"
"I can't tell you."
"Ok, well Liam. How's Danielle?"
"We um, actually broke it off. We decided it would be for the best." Liam replies softly.
"Ah, soft spot?"
"Sorta."
"Ok, well we only have a little bit left. Who is single and who's not?" Louis raises his hand obviously but so does.. Niall? And..... HARRY?!
"I am dating the beautiful uni student Eleanor Calder." Louis says smiling.
"I'm in a relationship be she doesn't want to be mentioned yet." Niall says.
"I am dating Cher Lloyd." Harry says smiling. Has he already moved on? What if he never actually loved me. Maybe it was all a lie.....

I glance at my phone to see Zayn has texted me.
'You ok?'
'I guess.'

Harry POV
"Hey Cher."
"Hey babe. What's up?"
"Not much." I peck her lips and sigh.
"Don't lie Harry. I know something is wrong." she says softly.
"I don't want to talk."
"Fine."

I sigh and take her hand.
"Look, I just..... I really need Taylor. She is the first and only girl I have ever loved like that. I still love her but management....." Cher nods understandingly.

"Oh. Maybe after a month or so we can break up so you and Taylor can do whatever you guys like to do?"

"Management. They would kill us unless we were told to do that."

"Oh, yeah. Harry I really am sorry. Maybe you could explain?"

"Doubt it. Zayn has been texting Taylor and she is.... she isn't taking it well. She-she thinks that I didn't actually love her." I mumble.

''Oh, I'm sorry Harry. Can't Zayn explain?"

"He has tried but Taylor is.... Insecure."

"Maybe you should go visit her yourself then."

"Yeah, maybe I should."

FINALLY updated! you guys reached the goal a couple days ago so...... LATE UPDATE! Love you guys!

Goal:30 votes and 20 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28K 684 24
Why do I have to live in New York with A sister I've only met once?
14.8M 298K 70
Don't you call her baby. We're not talking lately. Don't you call her what you used to call me... A story in which a girl who writes songs falls in...
204K 6.6K 45
WHAT IF... an ordinary day turned out to be extraordinary? What if your wildest dreams came true? What if there was a universe full of possibilities...