Youth Hurts (VIXX HyukBin)

By keken_0406

"Youth Hurts,But There's Always A Second Chance." Error Series #3 Warning:Abuse,Blood,and more horrible thing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
New story!

48

476 40 15
By keken_0406

Hongbin's POV

"What is that?"Hyuk asked as he suddenly appear beside me.I open the cap bottle of the vodka and took a huge gulp.Man i miss the taste.

"It's vodka.You should try it."I said as i hand him the bottle.

"Is it nice?"He asked as he grabbed the bottle from me.

"Just try it."I chuckled and he nodded.He then take a small gulp and cough immediately,spitting put the liquid.

"Are you alright?"I asked while taking the bottle from him as i pat his back softly.

"It taste good.Give me that."He said as he take the bottle from my hand and drink it again.

Should i stop him?

Nah...Let him live.

******

It was a totally bad idea for him to drink.He's on his fifth bottle and i'm pretty sure he's already drunk on his third.He really gets drunk easily,unlike me.

"Hyuk i think you need to stop drinking."I said as i slowly take the bottle away from his hands but he snatched his hands away from me and drink it again.

"N-No!This thing makes me forget!"He said then he hiccups which i found it adorable.

"Forget about what?"I asked him while he just stare at me like i've grown two heads.His cheeks are red and so as his nose,he has a small pout at his lips and i mentally cooed at how cute he looks.

Focus Hongbin!He's drunk!

"Forget about everything."He simply said and i frown.

"But the biggest problem is about you."He continued and i raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why me?"I asked him then he let out a sigh before taking another huge gulp.I should stop him now....

"Because Hongbin....i'm getting too attached to you."He confessed as my heart flutters immediately but i stay quiet.Well isn't that a good thing?

"Why is it a problem then?"I asked him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Can't you see?I can't be too attached to you!"He exclaimed as he slammed the bottle to the table.

"Why not?!"I fired back and he snapped his head to my direction.

"Because you're just going to leave me one day!"He exclaimed as he push one of his fingers to my chest harshly.

"No i won't."I said honestly but of course,he doesn't believe that because he's an idiot.

"Yes you will.Just like everyone does!Why can't someone just love me?!Why can't i have a perfect life?"He exclaimed then take a huge gulp again while i frown at him.

"Hyuk....don't say that.We all love you alright?Me,Ken,Mary and the others..."I tried to convince him but of course he just can't understand.

"Let's just stop talking about this."He said then he start to drink all of the vodka from the bottle in which i immediately took it from him.

"You need to stop drinking."I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"But i'm an adult already!"He protest while crossing his hands with a pout on his face.

"But you're my baby."I cooed as i pulled him to my chest.

"Hongbin."He whines as he pulled back from me.He then went to straddle between my legs as he fans himself.

"Hot.....So hotttt."He whines as he fans himself.I let out a small chuckle as it's actually really cold here.Well i'm just waiting for him to blurt out embarrassing things so i could tease him nonstop about it.

Why am i so mean to my boyfriend...

"Woah what the hell are you doing?"I asked when Hyuk forcefully took off his jeans and once he's done,he went back to my lap and still fanning himself.

"Hotttttttt."He whines.What should i do?

"Do you want some ice or something?"I asked and he just simply ignores me as he went to took off his cloths.I widen my eyes at the almost naked Hyuk who's sitting on my lap as he smile in satisfaction.

"Hongbin how is it possible that someone perfect like you exist?"He asked me while tilting his head like a lost puppy as he place his hands on my chest.

"Well i'm the one who's supposed to ask you that."I said and he suddenly cupped my cheeks with his palm then lean in to peck my lips.

"Does it hurt?"I asked when i notice red marks all over his wrist as i took his hand and examine it.

"Not anymore."He said then yawned cutely.

"You wanna go to bed?"Even though it's only 9PM..

"Nooooooooo!I don't wannaaaa."He whines while trashing around my lap,which actually turns me on a bit when his crotch brushed through mine.

"Hongbin....what do you think about me?"He slurred with a small pout on his face as he tilt his head a bit while wrapping his hands around my neck.

"Well i think you're the cutest little thing i've ever seen."I simply said and he frown at me.

"Only that?"He asked sadly and i cooed at him.

"Of course not.I think you're-"He then cut me off.

"Do you believe in love?"He hiccuped and i nodded.

"Yes."I said and he frown.

"So do you love me?"He asked me and i stay quiet.I feel very attached to him....and i've never feel anything like this before.So is that love?

"Is that a no?"He asked sadly and i immediately shake my head at him.I'm one hundred percent sure he won't remember what happened tonight so why should i lie to him?

"I think i love you Hyuk."I confessed and he pouted immediately.

"You think?"He asked and i smiled at his cuteness while wrapping my hands around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"I'm sure baby."I replied as i kiss his tiny nose.

"Now the question is,do you?"I asked him and he shrugged.This is my chance for him to blurt out honest things because.....Hyuk will always avoid this kind of questions.

"I don't know.....It's complicated."He frowned at me.

"Why?"I asked sadly.If only things aren't complicated and he could just.....feel the same way towards me.

"I love you but at the same time i don't want to."He scowled and i broke into a huge smile.

"Does that mean you love me back?"I grinned.

"Yeah,i think.If what i'm feeling for you is love,then yeah.I don't know how love feels like."He said and i frown.

"Things just got so complicated.Each day passing by,my feelings i have for you just keep growing.This isn't suppose to happen."He said.

"I need that shit again."He said as he turned his body and took the bottle again.

"I'm not suppose to fall for you."He said then he took another gulp from the bottle.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because you're gonna leave me one day."He said as he drink everything from the bottle and i let out a sigh.

Why can't he just stop being so stubborn and trust my words....

"And like i said,i won't.You are just too stubborn to accept the fact that i won't ever let you go."I argued and he rolled his eyes at me.

"And like i said,you will probably change your mind in the future."He said and i can't help but roll my eyes at him.

"No i won't."I simply said,too tired to convince him.

"Yes you will.Once a new girl or guy-"He said and i immediately immediately smash my lips at him just to make him shut up.

"Shut up."I whispered inside his lips and immediately pulled back again.

"Even in your drunk state,you're still stubborn."I said while rolling my eyes and he glared at me.

"I am not drunk."He slurred and i just let out a small chuckle.Even his lips taste like vodka,so as his breath.

"Do you know that i love your abs so much?"He just randomly blurt out and i smirked at him.

"Yeah?"I replied and he hummed in respond as he trailed my abs with his fingers.He then pulled my cloth up a bit to reveal my abs and he look at me with those innocent eyes.

"They look like chocolate."He commented and i let out a small chuckle.

"It's so hard."He said as he pokes my stomach and i bit my lips from laughing.

"You know what's hotter?"He said as he lets go of my shirt and stared at me.

"What?"I replied as i cough to get rid of the small blush on my cheeks.

"Seeing you in control."He whispered seductively to my ear and i immediately shiver.He is so going to regret everything tonight.

"Mmmmmmmm,really?"I replied as i slowly grabbed his wrist and push him softly,so he's laying on the couch again.

"Yeah."He breath out as his cheeks just gets redder every moment and i smirk at him.

"I think we should get rid of your little problem eh?"I said when i feel his hard member brushing against my leg.

"Mmmmm."He just simply replied.Just as i trailed my hands around his stomach,i froze in realization.He's drunk.

"Hyuk...i can't do this.You're drunk.I can't just take advantage on you."I said as i finally get into my senses and went back to my original position.

He immediately pouted and went to sit between my legs again.

"But i'm horny."Now i'm sure that he will probably die in embarrassement when i tell him about this tomorrow.

"Hyuk....i'm sorry but i can't."I politely decline and he huffed while rolling his eyes.

"Fine then.I'm just gonna grab more bottles for me."He said then went to stand up but i quickly stop him by pulling his wrist and pulled him and he landed right at my chest.

"I swear it's so hard to take care the drunk you."I said,amused.

"Hongbin...."He said as he raised his head.

"Hmm-Shit."I groaned when i feel one of his hands sneak under my boxers while his big and innocent eyes look straight at mine.

"Hyuk...yo-"He cut me off when he grabbed my member into his palm and i let out a satisfied groan.Snap out of it Hongbin!He's fucking drunk!

"Hyuk you're drunk."I breath out and he immediately pouted.

"Do you not want me anymore?"He asked sadly while slightly biting his lips.Fuck he looks so tempting with those big wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Fuck baby you look so tempting right now."I groaned and he smirked at me before using his other hands to slide my pants down which i just let him.

"Hyuk wait...are you sure?"I asked one more time and he nodded.He then stroke my member with his tiny hands and i let out a satisfied moan.He seemed a bit frustrated that he can't grabbed the whole member as he suddenly dissapear out of my sight.

He then turned my body as he kneel on the floor with my hard erection is right infront of his face.He then slide my boxers up to my ankles as i suddenly feel wetness around my d*ck.

I release a very loud moan immediately as my hands instinctly went to grab a hold of his hair tightly.I resist the urge to just shove the whole member to his mouth and just let him be.

He then pulled back and take a deep breath before starting by wrapping his mouth around the tip as he swirls his tongue around the tip.He then started to go deeper and after a few tries,he finally managed to take the whole of my member inside his mouth.

He then start bobbing his head down and i groan at how full it feels.I feel his fingers digging inside my inner thighs and i let out a loud moan and i can feel his small smirk as he went faster.

"Fuck Hyuk.That feel so fucking amazing."I panted as i can feel my orgasm is near.Wow that's quick.

Then his hands went to my balls as he start massaging those two balls.I let out a moan as i gripped his hair even tighter and he let out a whimper,which send vibrations to my whole body.

"Baby if you can't take it,pull back now."I warned him but he just went faster while swirling his tongue over the tip and that's the final straw.I came so hard as i shoot my hot seeds inside Hyuk's mouth.

He then pulled back as he got some of my c*um dripping from his lips as he swallow it.I quickly pulled my boxers back as he wiped the liquid that managed to escape.

I can't believe he just did that.

"Come here baby."I cooed as i motion him to sit on my lap which he quickly obeyed.

"Hongbin....."He mumbled and i hummed in respond.

"I really really really like you.Just saying."He said then yawned softly after.

"Me too baby.Me too."I replied then leave a peck on his cheek.

"I need to drink more."He groaned and then he stands up to grab another bottle.

"Bring two bottles!I need to drink as well."I exclaimed and he nodded.

Few moments later,he got back to my lap as he hands me one bottle as i quickly take a huge gulp.

"Hongbin...."He slurred and i hummed in respond.

"Where did you learn those kinky shits of yours?"So honest i see.

"Ravi and Ken."I said then rolled my eyes as i take another gulp.

"Hongbin....tell me honestly,what did you think about when you first saw me in your office?"He asked then take another huge gulp again.I should be stopping him from drinking but...nah let him drink just for tonight.

"I feel something in you that attracts me.Also because i find it amusing seeing you're so scared of me."I let out a small chuckle at the memory of him shaking in fear just because of him accidentally breaking a plate.

"How about you then?What do you think about me when you first met me?"I asked him as i wiped my mouth with my sleeves.

"An asshole.A jerk.I feel like punching your face but i held back as you are paying me a ton shit of money.And you're scary as fuck."He blurt out and i burst out laughing.

"Was i really that scary?"I asked and he snort.

"You look like you're going to kill me when i messed your papers."He replied and i chuckled.

"Yeah i was pretty furious that time."I admitted.

"But now,you're just a very sweet guy who's afraid of horror movies."He teased and i rolled my eyes.

"You're wrong,i'm only scared of losing you again."I confessed and he burst out laughing then take a huge gulp again until there's only half left in the bottle.

"You're not gonna lose me unless you got bored of me or you just randomly fucks another girl again."Even though he's drunk,but still i feel like a knife stabbing my heart.

"Why is this table floating?"He asked as he points at the table infront of him and i chuckled.Oh look he's drunk as hell now.

"Whatever you say Hyuk."I simply said.Then just a few seconds later,he suddenly slammed the empty bottle at the floor as he yelped and hold onto me like a koala.

"The floor is going to eat me!"He exclaimed as he wrapped his hands and legs around me and i just let out a small chuckle.

"You're so cute."I cooed as i smash my lips at his.He then let out a small moan as he slips his hands inside my cloth as he dragged his nails at my back.I let out a small groan,that's gonna leave a mark.

He let out a small giggle as he pull away from me while i just smile at him.Without any warning,he kiss me again and i quickly take the chance to slip my tongue inside his mouth.

"Ah.."I let out when i feel his nails digging in my back again and he immediately pull back.

"Did i do something wrong?"He asked me while tilting his head a bit.I immediately cooed at his cuteness.He has a small pout on his lips,red cheeks and let's not forget those red lips.

"Of course not.You're just too cute."I cooed and he grin.

"And you're so hoootttt."He said and i let out a smal chuckle.

"Give me that."He exclaimed as he grab the bottle from my hands.I frown but let him be as he basically drank all of it.

But i'm not even tipsy yet....

"That feels so good."He said once he throws the empty bottle to the edge of the couch.

"You will definitely have a massive headache tomorrow."I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Who cares?"He slurred and i just let out a small sigh.

"Hongbin......"He said seductively right infront of my face.

"Mmmmmm?"I replied.Then he moved so his lips are just beside my left ear.

"Fuck me."He whispered and i immediately widen my eyes as i choked on my own saliva.

"Shit!How much did you drink?"I asked while still trying to regain my breath.

He just basically said he wants to have sex with me!And he's fucking crazy if he thinks that i'm gonna do that.One,he's not ready for that.Two,he is freaking drunk!Three,he don't know what he's even saying!

"Whyyyy?"He whines once i finally calm myself down.

"I can't do that Hyuk.You're drunk.And you definitely aren't ready."I said and he pouted.

"I'm not drunk and i'm definitely ready for that."He argued and i sighed.

"I can't alright?You might say you are but reality,you aren't."I said and he pouted sadly.

"Do you not want me anymore?"He asked sadly and i almost face palmed myself.

"You know that's not what i meant.I'm just saying that....try saying that when you're sober.Maybe i will think about it."I said.Actually even if he said that when he's sober,i would still say no.

"Hongbin....i'm sleepy."He whispered and right after that,he just fell asleep with his head on my shoulder.

Time to get this baby back to his bed then.

Long chapter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 531 27
"Hurts me more than it hurts you." "I can't do this..." "This isn't right, none of this is." 19+ Mature - - - - - Start: 08/01/2020 End: 04/18/2022 2...
546K 32K 105
-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me." -TRIGGER WARNINGS- - blood -self harm...
1.6K 69 14
I'm here. trigger warnings !! mentions of abuse, death, blood !!
1.4K 144 19
"All I wanted was to be loved or cared for, as much as I cared for others. " Started - 08/21/2023 Ended - 12/31/2023 Continued - 05/13/2023 #3 jaeyu...