Fratboy Harry and Other Stori...

By lemoncrushh

A collection of Harry Styles blurbs and short stories written by me in 2016. More

Author's Note
Taboo
Victoria's Secret
The One Where Harry Tries To Win You Back
Drunk Me Is Like Regular Me
I Could Totally Fight You With My Bare Hands
Fratboy Harry - Part 1
Fratboy Harry - Part 2
Fratboy Harry - Part 3
Fratboy Harry - Part 4
Fratboy Harry - Part 5
Fratboy Harry - Part 6
Fratboy Harry - Part 7
Fratboy Harry - Part 8
Fratboy Harry - Part 9
Fratboy Harry - Part 10
We're Not Fine
Bad Dream
What If It Stinks?
I Swear I'm Not Scared
Cheated
Happy Place
You're Never This Quiet
You've Gone To The Bathroom Fifty Times Today
You Said You'd Never Leave
Show Me Your Texts or It's Over
Just For The Record
Scars
I Miss You
Best Friends
Rooms on Fire (The Morning After)
Shower
Slave 4 U 2
The Opera
My Home
A Night Out With Harry
Back For You
Melt
Heartstrings - Part 1
Heartstrings - Part 2
Heartstrings - Part 3
Pumpkins & Princesses
Proud
What's It Like
The Lucky One
Forgiven
The Lilac Jumper
Magic Kingdom
Too Long
Anniversary Pancakes
Lyrics and Melodies - Part 2: AM
Making His Mark
Claiming His Territory
This Is Me You're Talking To
Seven-Tiered Cake: The Interview
Meeting Harry Styles
What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? (A Short Story)

We're Gonna Have A Baby

600 16 1
By lemoncrushh

I told him yesterday. You should have seen the look on his face. If I'd been smart, I would have had my phone with me to take a picture.

I'd taken the first test a almost a week ago. I'd thought I was pregnant. In fact, I kinda even knew I was. We hadn't been using protection for a couple months, deciding we could start trying, but not really trying - if that made any sense. My period due date had come and gone. So when I sat on the toilet that morning and peed on the stick, I should have been prepared. However, when I first saw the little plus sign, I sat in shock, blinking over and over in case my eyes were deceiving me.

So yesterday morning I decided to take another test, just to be sure. I'd decided not to tell Harry yet just in case it turned out to be a fluke. The disappointment he was bound to feel was not something I was willing to bear. His light-heartedness about the whole thing was just a facade, I knew. He wanted kids. Badly.

He kissed me before he rolled out of bed, announcing that he was going to start breakfast. Once he was out of the room, I hurried to the toilet and unwrapped the second pregnancy test. I waited just a minute or two before checking the results, even thought I knew it didn't even take that long. I just wanted a moment longer to consider it.

This time, I wasn't scared. I promised myself that whatever the result was, I would be happy. Because I washappy. I had Harry. He loved me and I loved him. That was all I could ask for. If I was pregnant, I knew he would be ecstatic. We would have the most loved baby there ever was. But if I wasn't, that was okay too. We would just keep trying.

With a sigh, I rose from the toilet and washed my hands before finally taking a peek at the test. A plus sign. I was most definitely pregnant. I bit my lip and dried my hands with a towel, carefully picking up the test to inspect it closer. I was startled by a knock on the door, nearly dropping the test into the sink.

"Babe?" called Harry from the other side.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, love?"

"We only have a couple of eggs left. Should we go out, or do you want something else?"

"I'm fine with anything," I called back, still staring at the test. A baby. Harry and I were gonna have a baby...

"Well, tell me because I already have the bacon out and the-"

With a giddy grin, I turned to the door and threw it open. Harry stood with his eyes wide, his hand resting on the door frame.

"What would you like?" I asked him.

"I don't-" he began with a shrug until I lifted the pregnancy test in my hand.

"A boy or a girl?" I raised a brow.

Harry glared at me, his eyes shifting between mine and the test. His lips parted, but he made no sound. I noticed his chest rise and fall with quick, heavy breaths.

"Is...is that..." he stammered.

I giggled. "Yes, it is."

"Baby..." he breathed, looking back at me.

"Yep," I nodded. "We're gonna have a baby, Harry."

Finally finding his footing, he wasted no more time to erase the space between us and wrap me in his embrace. I wound my arms around his neck as he cried in my ear.

"Oh my God."

His body shook against me. I murmured in his ear that I loved him which he echoed in returned. When he finally stood up straight and I got a look at his face, his cheeks were wet with tears. My heart melted as I wiped them away with my thumbs, cradling his face in my hands.

"How do you feel?" he asked me. That was so like Harry. To have concern for me and my well-being before his own.

"I feel fine," I replied. "No morning sickness yet."

"No, I mean..." he swallowed, "how do you feel about becoming a mother? I know we discussed it before, but...this is real and..."

I shook my head. "Harry. I still feel the same. Actually, no. I feel even better. I'm having your baby. Ourbaby."

A smile took hold of his lips, revealing his dimples. "My baby's having my baby."

I giggled again, licking my lips. "That's right. And I've never been happier."

Harry seemed to study my face as he lifted his hand and let the back of it graze across my cheek.

"I love you so much," he declared, his voice cracking.

"I love you, too."

"C'mere," he whispered before sliding his hand around my neck and pulling me closer into a deep kiss.

When his tongue met mine, I immediately felt weak in the knees, the inevitable fire igniting within. I grabbed his forearm with one hand, my other pressing against his chest, taking a fistful of his t-shirt. His plump lips taking my bottom one between them, Harry's other hand slid down my shoulder and arm to my waist. Silently, he backed into the bedroom, taking me with him. When his long legs bumped into the edge of the bed, he finally released my mouth and rested his forehead against mine.

"Would it be completely unromantic if I said I want you so bad right now?" he muttered, his voice raspy.

"No," I answered. "Not at all."

I took it upon myself to grip the hem of his shirt and lift it, my fingers touching his bare skin. His stomach was warm. Harry then reached behind to pull the shirt over his head, throwing it on the floor. I stared at his face, his eyelids heavy as my hands roamed up his torso and back down to the waistband of his shorts. His jaw dropped slightly, the end of his tongue escaping the corner of his mouth as he gave me a sexy smirk. Slipping my hands inside, I cupped his bottom before rounding to the front of his shorts. His breath hitched when my fingers met his erection, gliding my hand up his sensitive skin.

"Mmm," he sounded, his eyes closed.

I pushed his shorts down and Harry stepped out of them. His hands on my waist then, he grabbed the sides of my nightgown, lifting it over my head. The fabric had barely hit the floor when he sat back on the bed, pulling me towards him.

Laying me down, he hovered above me, his beautiful face glowing in the morning light that shown through our large window. I literally felt my heart speed up in my chest just from the way he was looking at me, as though this was our first time, and everything was new again.

"I'm so lucky," he murmured.

For a split second I was about to ask him why. But I didn't have to. Never short on sentiments, Harry had spent the last four years of our relationship declaring his love for me. I never once felt slighted in the least, or had any resentment. He showered me with affection and repeatedly showed me how lucky he felt to have me. Now I was giving him the one thing he wanted that he didn't already have.

Lowering his lips to mine, he proved it once again in the tender way he kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he made his way to my jaw and neck, leaving a trail of kisses down to my collarbone. My breaths got jagged when he scooted his body down, his fingers threading through the sides of my panties. He nipped at my hips, dragging his teeth along my skin before adding the lacy garment to the pile on the floor. Then on his way back up, he made it a point to stop at my stomach, giving it sweet, soft kisses. Before he lifted his head, I could've sworn I saw him mouth the words "I love you".

When he reached my chest, he gently ran his tongue around one nipple, taking it into his mouth. I threw my head back, my back arching automatically at the sensation. Heat pooled between my legs as he switched breasts, giving it the same treatment.

"Harry..." I managed to say, though it was barely audible.

He lifted his head, his eyes mimicking the desire that was no doubt apparent in mine. Lifting one of my thighs, he situated himself between them. He entered me slowly, my body stretching to accommodate him. I watched him swallow hard before letting out a deep breath, thrusting a bit more.

"You okay?" he inquired when he noticed I was biting my lip.

I merely nodded, running my hands up his arms. After all this time, he still asked, always wanting to make sure I was receiving the same pleasure he was.

Our bodies rocked slowly and evenly as we became one. His skin was so hot against mine, yet I couldn't get enough of it. I began to feel the build-up as he hit my most sensitive spot. My eyelids fluttered closed and I opened my legs wider, my toes curling. Moans escaped my throat and I ran my hands down his sides to grip his hips, guiding him where I wanted him.

"Ohh my love..." Harry groaned in my ear.

"Yeah.." I whined. "Right there."

Quickly lifting his head, he gazed into my eyes. Usually at this point Harry would begin to thrust faster and harder, both of us screaming each other's names as we came. But we both knew this time was different. It was special.

Harry continued the slow pace. Though it was nearly agonizing because we were both so close, I also knew sometimes this was the best sex. Because it wasn't just sex. This was two people in love, bound together and committed. It only made it that much better. As did the slow, easy thrusts.

Finally, I felt Harry's body tremble above me as he bit his lip. His brows furrowed as he let out a deep groan, then another. His head fell beside mine again and his breath tickled my ear.

"Come," I whispered.

"Not before you," he moaned. "But God, I'm so close."

"I am too," I muttered. "Together."

I felt Harry nod before he lifted slightly and wrapped his arms around my waist. His thrusts then, though sloppy, were sped up and when he hit my spot again, I felt the orgasm rip through me. Harry followed, my name falling from his lips as his chest shook.

He laid on top of me for a moment while our breaths evened out. Then rolling onto his side, he pulled me to him, planting passionate kisses on my mouth.

"I'm so in love with you, baby," Harry cried. "You make me so happy."

"Me too," I said, lifting my hand to touch his cheek, my thumb swiping across his chin. "You're everything to me."

He stared back at me for a while, his fingers in my hair. I decided not to ask him what was on his mind, because I felt like I knew. However, when I caught a tear falling from his eye, I quickly wiped it away.

"Honey..." I whispered. "What's that for?"

Harry chuckled nervously, shaking his head. "I don't know. Just emotional, I guess."

I nodded. "It's gonna be okay, Harry. We're gonna be amazing parents."

"Yeah," he agreed, his face lighting up. "Yeah, we are."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him one more kiss. With a sigh, he laid on his back and I rested my head on his chest, tracing his tattoos with the tip of my finger. Suddenly, I felt my stomach growl and Harry and I giggled at the same time.

"Guess I could go for some breakfast now," I commented.

"You never told me what you wanted."

I rose up onto my elbow and looked around the room as though it held the answer somewhere.

"I'm thinking eggs...and sausage...bacon...hash browns...fruit...toast and jam..." I listed.

"Jesus, that's a lot of food," said Harry.

"Well, I'm eating for two now, you know?"

Harry chuckled and pulled me back down on top of him. I giggled with glee as he began to tickle me, his morning stubble scratching my cheek. I folded my arms across his chest as I looked down at his handsome face.

"We're gonna have a baby, Harry," I cheered.

"I know!" he grinned, pushing my hair off my shoulders.

"Our love made a person." Even after saying that, I got choked up.

"Sweetheart..." Harry cooed. "You're gonna make me cry again."

"Sorry," I murmured, kissing his forehead, his nose, and finally his lips. "Just happy."

"Me too, my love," he whispered. "Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 261 8
This is a collection of one shots and short stories written by me in 2019.
6.7K 42 26
Harry Styles one shots and short stories because there aren't enough in the world. :)
48.1K 574 15
This is a collection of blurbs, one shots and imagines I wrote in 2017. This will be my final collection of these as I haven't written any more this...
734K 7.4K 45
These are all of my own Harry Styles imagines/blurbs posted on my tumblr account @haroldloverboy. I hope you enjoy them :)