Fratboy Harry - Part 5

Being with a guy like Harry Styles was not something you took lightly. Even before you'd met, you'd been aware of him. And regardless of your contempt, you had to admit that any girl who had the opportunity to be in his presence was considered lucky. You'd just never thought you'd be one of those girls.

So lying naked on his bed, your senses were reeling, and you were suddenly completely aware of your surroundings and the aura that Harry gave off. You hadn't moved an inch, and neither had he except to lightly brush his fingers across your bare shoulder and down your arm.

You cleared your throat, feeling like you should say something.

"I..." you opened your mouth. But you couldn't seem to form any other words.

Harry raised a brow in question, silently urging you to speak. Realizing that looking at his face made it hard to complete a sentence, you sat up and searched the ground for your clothes.

"I should probably go," you announced.

"No you shouldn't," you heard him say.

You turned your head to see him still lying in the same position, his head resting in the palm of his hand. His eyes danced though he wasn't smiling.

"I think you should stay," he added, beckoning you with his finger. "Come."

You weren't entirely sure why you didn't fight him, but you felt his pull as you laid back down beside him. Harry reached around to turn off the lamp that had been glowing on the bedside table. The only light now came from a streetlamp outside that shown through the curtains, still giving you ample opportunity to see his face. The way he looked at you now sent a whole new fire blazing throughout your body as he pulled you closer to him.

When his lips met yours you could taste yourself. It was erotic and taboo, an utter turn-on. You involuntarily reaching your hands up to the back of his neck, tangling your fingers in his curls. A low groan sounded in his throat as he rolled on top of you, situating himself between your legs.

You must have kissed for a good ten minutes in that position. Harry's lips were soft and full, though he kissed you with fervor. You wrapped your legs around him, the friction from his jeans as he pushed against you gently causing you to get wet all over again. You could tell he was hard, and you were dying to feel him inside you.

Harry growled softly before he lifted his body slightly to hover over you. As he stared into your eyes, his swollen lips still close enough to touch, his chest rose and fell with heavy breaths, his necklace tapping against your skin. You watched as he sat up, reaching behind him to grab the back of his t-shirt and pull it over his head. You reached out to him, desperate for the reconnection. Giving you a grin, he began to unbutton his jeans, but you stopped him by sitting up yourself, shifting onto your knees and crashing into his mouth.

Harry chuckled again like he had at the party when you'd kissed him so eagerly. Only this time it didn't seem like he was mocking you. He grabbed your hand that was pressed against his chest and slid it down his stomach, guiding you to his waistband. Happy to oblige, you unfastened his jeans, slipping your hand inside. Harry's mouth opened with a slightly audible breath when you took his erection in your hand.

"Mmmm," he moaned, his eyelids heavy, "Jesus, baby. I want you so bad."

"Yes," you nodded, breathlessly.

"You can feel how hard I am, yeah?"

"Yes."

You stroked him in his pants, the restraint from his jeans offering no comfort. He pulled them down further before finally standing and removing them completely.