Slave 4 U 2

A/N: This was a request to write a sequel to one of my previous blurbs, Slave 4 U. You don't have to have read it to enjoy this one, but you can find it in my 2015 collection if you so desire.

You slid into the back seat next to Harry, prepared to head to this club for someone's birthday party. Whose was it again? You'd already forgotten. But it didn't matter anyway. Harry had already assured you that you wouldn't be staying that long. These things were usually just for show, some other celebrity's shindig to make an appearance at, shake hands, have a couple drinks and leave.

"Just an hour or two, babe, alright?" Harry patted your knee as the car pulled up in front of the club.

You gave him a soft smile and a nod before climbing out after him, taking his offered hand. You held on to it as you both walked through the entrance, heading straight toward the back of the club where the party was being held. Your eyes scanning the crowd, you recognized a handful of people, immediately jogging your memory as to whose birthday it was. After greeting the birthday girl, a cocktail waitress took your drink orders and you and Harry found a plush green sofa and sat down.

The party seemed to be a hit, and before you knew it, you were feeling tipsy, not to mention a bit horny. The room boomed with a mixture of current club tracks and vintage 80s tunes, the vibration hitting you even through the cushion beneath you. Uncrossing your legs, you leaned forward to place your empty glass on the small table in front of you. Leaning back, you could feel Harry's eyes on you.

"What?" you smirked, acknowledging the look on his face.

Harry licked his lips, scooting closer to you, his arm on the back of the sofa.

"I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look tonight," he grinned.

"No you didn't," you batted your lashes. "You told me twice. But thanks again."

A low chuckle sounding from his chest, he leaned in to whisper in your ear.

"You know what I was thinking about?"

You raised a brow in question.

"That night I got to tie you up and fuck you," he groaned, his mouth on your earlobe, sending shivers throughout your body. "Do you remember?"

How could you forget? Although it wasn't the last time you'd had sex, it was the last and only time you'd been submissive, asking him to experiment in a little role play. It had been nearly four months ago, but the memory was still burned in your brain. It wasn't that you hadn't wanted to do it again. It just hadn't been brought up. And lately, if you were being honest, by the time you got to the bedroom, you were already so turned on and ready to have him inside you, that you didn't want to drag props and a story into it.

"Of course I do," you whispered back.

"I wanna do it again," claimed Harry, his lips dragging down your jaw and his hand finding the hem of your skirt against your thigh.

"Really? When?" you asked.

"Tonight. Right now."

You giggled nervously. "Now? Are you saying you're ready to go?"

"In a min-"

Harry was interrupted then by a loud cheer from a handful of friends that had gathered around the birthday girl. You watched as they sang Happy Birthday to her, followed by tequila shots taken by all. You were about to clap along until you felt Harry's fingers brush the inside of your thigh, just under your skirt. Turning your head to look at him, you saw the desire in his eyes, even in the dimly lit room. His usual easy-going grin was gone, replaced by almost a frown.