Melt

Having Harry all to yourself was not something you took lightly. You knew how few and far between these moments could be, so you reveled in the sheer pleasure of being in his presence.

Harry sat on the sofa, the sounds of Chet Faker playing softly from your phone that was docked on the kitchen counter. With a wine glass in each hand, you rounded the counter, handing one to him. He took it with a grin, though he didn't take a sip just yet. He watched you as you sat next to him, folding your knee underneath you, your free hand grabbing the back of the couch. You brought your wine to your mouth, inhaling its intoxicating aroma before allowing it to cross your lips and meet your tongue. Swallowing, you lowered your glass to see Harry still staring at you.

"Aren't you going to take a drink?" you asked him. The wine had been his suggestion after all.

Looking down at his glass, Harry gave a smirk before looking up at you again.

"Not yet," he replied, laying his glass on the coffee table. Then he reached for yours as well, setting it next to his.

You raised your eyebrows, glaring at him with question. He answered you, however, my sliding his hand under your ear, leaning so close that your lips were almost touching. But not quite.

Your breath left your mouth in short puffs as you felt your heart beat faster in your chest. Your eyelids fluttered closed as Harry's plump lips grazed your jawline. You felt his breath in your ear as his hands tightened on your waist. You wanted to ask him what he was doing, for surely he was trying to drive you mad. But you both remained silent as he dragged his lips back across your jaw again, stopping at your mouth. Then with only a slight pause, you felt his mouth devour yours. Softly. Slowly. Exquisitely and precisely.

You opened your mouth to his when his tongue grazed your bottom lip, silently requesting permission to enter. You lifted your hands to the back of his head, your fingers tangling in his hair as you exchanged tastes back and forth. Just as you thought Harry was backing away, you felt his teeth capture your bottom lip, releasing it slowly as your eyes opened to see him with a slight grin.

"Hmm," you breathed out of your nose with a satisfied sigh.

Harry's smile grew, a dimple dipping in his cheek. His eyes seemed to dance as he looked at you, inspecting every curve of your face. You felt yourself blush all of a sudden, even though this was not your first time to be alone with him.

"You're so pretty," he conveyed softly, his voice low and sexy.

You stared at him as he lifted a hand to your face, his thumb lightly traveling down your cheek. You felt goosebumps, not just from the touch, but from his words and the look on his face. He then traced your lips, the sensation of his thumb across them almost erotic. You opened your mouth, allowing his thumb access to your tongue, and vice versa. As you closed your lips around him, Harry shut his eyes and bit his lip. Then he pulled out his thumb slowly, dropping it so that it first dragged down your bottom lip.

Adjusting yourself on the sofa, you could already see Harry's prominent bulge in his jeans. You grinned to yourself as you reached for your wine glass. Harry's eyes finally fluttered open then and he grabbed his glass too.

"Cheers," you said, lifting your glass to his.

Harry's chest shook as he let out a shaky breath, a cross between a groan and a chuckle.

"Cheers, love," he echoed, clinking his glass against yours.

This time, he took a drink first, a large one that just about emptied half the glass. You made eye contact with him as you took another sip, then lowered your glass to your lap.

"What?" you asked, his stare definitely turning you on. Not to mention the sexy beat from the music filling the room.

Harry raised his eyebrows, apparently caught off guard.

"I- uh..." he shook his head, raising his glass to his lips again. "Nothing."

Finishing the rest of your wine, you returned your empty glass to the table. Then you waited, watching Harry as he emptied his. He was barely finished when you took it from his hand, placing it next to yours. He started to open his mouth in protest when you interrupted him with a kiss. It was short, however, not like one of the ones he'd just previously planted on your lips, and when you backed away, he looked disappointed.

With a grin, you let your hand roam down his chest and stomach, to the bulge in his pants. Harry hissed in a breath as you grabbed at him, then swung your leg over his lap to straddle him.

"Oh," he mouthed before allowing a big smile to grow across his face.

"So does this mean you want me?" you teased, grinding against him.

Harry let out a low chuckle that vibrated through your body. Grabbing your hips, he pushed you against him even more.

"You bet it does."

You could feel your arousal down to your toes. You began to kiss him softly then, just like he had done to you, before dipping your tongue inside to meet his. Harry moaned a low breath against your mouth, taking your face in his hands. You ran your hands down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt. He shrugged out of it quickly, tossing it on the floor. Harry hurriedly grabbed a hold of the hem of your shirt, bring it over your head and letting it land on top of his in the pile while you removed your bra. Then your fingers found the waistband of his jeans and popped open the button, sliding your hand inside to grip his erection.

"Baby..." he groaned.

"Do you want me right here?" you whispered in his ear.

"Yes."

"Right now?"

"God, yes." You watched his Adam's apple bob in his throat as he swallowed hard, his eyes barely open.

You practically ripped his jeans open further to free him completely. Then gently sliding off of him, you removed your own jeans and underwear before climbing back on top of him. You gave him one final kiss, your tongue teasing his top lip and teeth before rising onto your knees and aiming his hard cock at your center.

Harry threw his head back as you slid down his length, your body stretching to fit him. Once you felt well adjusted and lubricated, you grabbed hold of the sofa behind him. You began to ride him in a rhythm with the music as he left wet kisses on your neck.

His eyes fluttering open, you watched him for a while. His movements and facial expressions were beautiful and mesmerizing and they turned you on even more. When he furrowed his brow, a little crinkle forming above his nose, you lowered your mouth to his.

His hands gripped your waist as his hips bucked against yours. You could feel yourself coming close to the edge, the overwhelming sensation rising in your core.

"Harry..." you breathed, almost collapsing onto him.

"Yeah, baby, fuck me."

You cried out merely at his words. It was your turn to throw your head back as your breasts bounced. Harry's hands on your back, he took a nipple into his mouth, licking in circles and sucking gently. He took your moans as clues to continue, so he gave the other nipple the same treatment.

Your knuckles were almost while from gripping the sofa so hard. As you bounced on his cock faster, you called out his name again, feeling your orgasm rip through you.

Harry soon followed, a guttural moan escaping his throat. Your body shook as you both came down, both wet from perspiration. You laid your head on his shoulder as you tried to catch your breath, Harry's hands still on your back.

"Wow," you finally breathed.

Harry chuckled low. "Yeah."

Lifting your head, your eyes met his, the green seemingly more intense.

"You make me feel so good," you muttered.

"I'm glad," he grinned, kissing you softly once more. "Because that's how you make me feel, too."