Taboo

Blah blah blah

This party was as dull as the last one you went to, and probably every other one before it. These swanky Hollywood parties were all the same. Fortunately for you, Harry had been keeping your glass filled all night, going to the bar or grabbing a new glass from a cocktail waitress that walked by. He knew you didn't always have fun at these parties, but at least you could get a little tipsy and go home with him.

Harry was busy talking to some people whose names escaped you, so you sauntered off down a large corridor, your wine glass in your hand. You found a small alcove with a settee, an enormous french painting behind it. You set your wine glass on the small round table nearby and stared at the painting for a few minutes, entranced by the colors and the strokes.

Suddenly, you jumped as you felt a hand touch your waist, sliding around to your stomach. Harry said nothing as he pulled you closer, his other arm wrapping around you. You felt his breath in your ear while his lips grazed the edge of it.

"It's lovely, isn't it?" you asked, inquiring about the painting.

"Yes, very lovely," he murmured as his lips moved down your jaw to your neck.

You giggled and squirmed under his embrace, trying to wriggle free. Harry resisted, though you were able to turn around and face him, placing your hands on his chest. He gave you a sexy smirk as his hands roamed down your sides to cup your bottom.

"What do you think you're doing?" you teased.

"Nothing I haven't done before," he replied, leaning his forehead against yours.

You pushed your palms against him, finally freeing yourself from his arms and sitting down on the settee. You adjusted the hem of your dress and crossed your legs, reaching for your wine glass. Harry sighed and sat down next to you, his thigh touching yours. You watched his hand land on your knee, seductively sliding up your leg to the edge of your dress while you took a sip of wine. Without a word, you grabbed his hand and returned it to his lap. You heard him groan, which made you raise your eyes to his face. His brows were furrowed, and he gave a child-like pout which made you chuckle. When you swallowed the last of your wine, Harry quickly took the glass from you, setting it on the table. Then he looked at you with hunger in his eyes before slipping his hand under your ear and pulling you into a deep kiss.

You tasted the alcohol on his tongue as it met yours. You suddenly realized you hadn't been keeping track of his consumption, and wondered just how drunk he was. The idea excited you rather than unnerved you, your own inebriation rising and making you feel light-headed.

When Harry's hand returned to your leg, you first welcomed it with a slight moan. When he moved it up under your dress, however, squeezing and caressing it with his thumb, you slapped it away, then pulled back from the kiss. He glared at you questioningly, knowing you've never been one to push him away or refuse his advances.

"We're in public, Harry," you commented.

"So," he remarked, gazing up and down the corridor. "I don't see anyone."

You pursed your lips and stood, walking away from him, further down the hallway. You stopped when you turned the corner, hearing his footsteps behind you. You were enjoying this cat and mouse game. You licked your bottom lip as you leaned against the wall, waiting for Harry to find you.

"Why are you teasing me, baby?" he asked in a low tone.

His gorgeous face came into view then as he rounded the corner. His mouth showed no expression but his eyes danced with excitement. You knew he was enjoying this as well.

Just then you heard another set of footsteps and turned to see a man coming closer from the right end of the hall. Both you and Harry nervously nodded, acknowledging his presence as he walked past. When he was out of sight, Harry grabbed you by the waist, causing you to let out a gasp. He pulled you to him kissing you with heat and fervor. All your senses awakened as he pushed you flush against the wall, his mouth moving down to your neck.