The Opera

Harry had the biggest grin on his face, his eyes dancing. You smiled back at him as you put on your earrings.

"What is it?" you finally inquired when he continued to grin at you.

"You're beautiful," he said as the color rose to your cheeks.

"You say that like you've never seen me before," you teased.

"Feels like it," he sighed. "It's been two months. I've missed you."

You turned away from the mirror then to face him. "Me too."

You looked down at your somewhat simple black dress, gripping your hands in front of you.

"Is it okay?" you asked sheepishly. "I've never been to the opera before."

Harry took a step closer to you, reaching to separate your hands and thread his fingers through yours.

"You look lovely," he declared, placing a soft kiss on your lips.

You wound your arms around his neck, pulling him closer, inviting his tongue into your mouth. He let out a low groan, his fingertips pressing into your hips. When he broke the kiss, his eyelids were heavy.

"We should probably get going," he muttered. You merely replied with a nod. This was going to be a long night.

— —

You had box seats. Not only was this your first time at the opera, but you had freaking box seats. And not just any box seats, but private ones, meaning no one else was seated in the chairs behind you.

Harry's hand was on the small of your back, guiding you through the crowd to find your seats. Stepping through a small alcove and then through a set of red curtains, you looked down to the massive stage, an orchestra pit below. You mouthed a "wow" as you sat down next to Harry.

When the lights went out, he took your hand, giving it a squeeze. You smiled up at him as he lifted your hand to his lips and gave it a kiss. You sat in the darkness, watching the actors on stage, though the dialogue was all sung and in Italian so you had a hard time following the plot. But it didn't really matter. You were with Harry.

Not far along, well before it was time for intermission, you started to feel antsy in your seat. Even for having expensive box seats, there wasn't very much leg room. You adjusted yourself in your chair, stretching your legs the best you could. You had no idea how Harry's long legs could handle it, but he didn't seem to complain. Perhaps it was just the anticipation of the evening, finally being alone with Harry after two months of him being away.

When you let go of his hand because yours was starting to feel sweaty, Harry took the opportunity to put his on your leg. You bit your lip, the mildly erotic touch sending a jolt through your body. He rested it there for a while before moving it back and forth.

His palm slid up your thigh, pushing up the hem of your dress. You let out a gasp that thankfully was muted by the soprano's loud vocal. You covered Harry's hand with yours, prepared to push it down to your knee or remove it altogether, but instead, he gripped your fingers with his, sliding both of your hands up together, moving in circles.

"Harry," you whispered, not looking at him, but trying your best to focus on the stage below.

When he didn't say anything, you knew he wasn't planning on stopping. You licked your lips, starting to the feel the pounding in your veins that was your pulse. Deciding you could no longer protest, you lifted your hand and tickled a trail up the back of his to his arm. Sitting back just slightly, you opened your legs a bit to allow Harry more access. You heard a tiny low chuckle from him as he slid his hand even further up your thigh, his fingertips grazing the edge of your panties.