What's It Like

You can't sleep. The room is hot and you've spent the last hour trying to chase the cold spot in the sheets to no avail. You give up and toss the covers aside, climbing out of bed. You cringe when the door squeaks open, hoping you didn't wake anyone. The house is dark and quiet as you make your way down the hall to the kitchen.

You open the refrigerator, allowing the glow from within to be the only light in the room. You grab a bottle of water, taking long hard gulps to quench your thirst. It's only then that you notice a dim blue hue shining underneath the bedroom door next to yours. Harry's room. It's nearly three a.m. Everyone else had gone to bed long ago. You wonder if he's suffering from the same insomnia as you and had decided to watch some television.

Grabbing another bottle of water, you shut the refrigerator and tiptoe back down the hallway, stopping in front of Harry's door. Just when you're about to knock, however, you hear faint sounds coming from within. Pressing your ear to the door, you swear it sounds like someone breathing heavily. The tiny hairs on your arms and on the back of your neck stand on end.

Biting your lip, you bravely rap lightly on the door. The second you do, you regret it, wishing you would have just been bolder and snuck inside. Your hand falls to your side and you're about to turn and walk back to your room when the door opens. Harry stands before you shirtless, a prominent bulge in his shorts. Your eyes go straight to it, particularly because it's the first thing you notice. When your eyes finally peel away and meet his, he has a sexy smirk on his face.

"Um..." you stumble, "couldn't sleep?"

"No," he replies, the damn smirk still there.

You clear your throat, suddenly remembering the water bottles. You hold one out to him.

"Here. Thought you might be thirsty. It's...um...kinda warm in here."

"Thanks," he says, taking it from you and twisting the cap.

He takes a large sip, his eyes still on yours. You shift your gaze past him to the bed where you see an iPad laying. You realize then that was where the light was coming from. You feel the ends of your mouth curl up as you imagine what Harry was probably watching on it.

"You wanna come in?" you hear him ask.

"Huh?" you look back at him. "Oh. Yeah, sure."

You step past him as he closes the door. You walk to the edge of the bed, the iPad now in closer view. Your suspicions are confirmed when you see the screen paused on what looks like a couple having sex.

"Harry," you immediately roll your eyes as you let out a chuckle.

"What?" you hear him behind you.

"You were watching porn," you state.

"Yeah," he says, his arm reaching around you to grab the iPad. "Probably won't be needing that now."

You turn around swiftly, practically bumping into him. Temporarily disoriented, you blink, one hand on his chest, your other gripping your half empty water bottle. Your eyes focus on his tattoos, trying your best not to let your eyes roam back down to his shorts. His arm reaches out to set the iPad on the nearby dresser, next to the water you'd brought him before taking yours from your hand and setting it there as well.

"[Y/N]," you hear him say, his voice deeper than usual.

"Yes?" you reply softly.

You dare to look up at his face. His smirk is gone, and his eyes appear to be serious. You feel his hand cover yours on his chest before he slides it down his stomach and into his shorts. His eyelids get heavy when your fingers graze over his erection.

"Touch me, baby," he insists.

You oblige, gripping his shaft and pumping him gently. Letting out a deep groan, Harry slides his other hand under your ear, covering your mouth with his. Dipping his tongue inside, it meets yours sending sparks throughout your body. When he kisses a trail down your jaw to your neck, you let out a breath and begin pumping him harder and faster. He curses in your ear, and you freeze your hand.

"Don't stop, love, please," he begs. "I'm so hard."

"I know," you say, licking your lips.

You slip both of your hands into the sides of his waistband, pushing his shorts down. They fall at his ankles and he steps out of them, his eyes still on you, his perfect lips parted. You kneel down then, Harry's erection in front of you. You gently squeeze it, your hand sliding up and down the shaft. You can hear Harry breathing hard again as the tip of his cock is as close to your lips as it could be without touching.

"Baby..." he groans. "Put it in your mouth, please."

His fingers comb your hair back from your face so he can watch you as you look up at him for a second before sticking out your tongue and licking the head. Harry's eyelids flutter as his jaw drops open.

Refocusing your attention on his hard cock, you take him into your mouth. You hear the sounds coming from his chest as he enjoys the pleasure you're giving him. You pull back to lick him again, returning to your sucking, your hand pumping him at the base.

Harry's hips buck against you, his hands on the back of your head.

"Oh, Jesus," he cries. "Ah fuck you're gonna make me come."

As your mouth devours him and your right hand jerks, you bring your left hand up to his stomach. You feel him shake underneath your touch just before he lets out another cry and empties himself inside your mouth. When his body stills, you swallow and rise from the floor.

"Fuck," Harry whines, cupping his face in your hands.

He kisses you hard, taking your breath away. When he releases you, you bite your lip shyly before eyeing the door.

"I should probably get back to my room," you say.

"No," Harry shakes his head, "Please. Don't go."

You blink, your eyebrows raised. "You want me to stay?"

"Yes," he replies, his fingers brushing the skin on your arms. "I want you in my bed."

You feel your face turn pink, grateful that the room's dark. Your fingers trace the bird tattoos on his chest before you look back up at him.

"Alright," you whisper.

"Good," says Harry before pushing you back onto the bed. "'Cos now it's my turn."