A Model And A Fan - Larry Sty...

By Whatsuphello1

Louis is shy and quiet . Harry is popular and known . ~ A few nights before his birthday , Louis decided he's... More

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Character Asks
Ch. 29
Character Answers
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
13 Facts
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Character Asks 2
Ch. 57
Character Answers 2
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
A List of My Favourite Books
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 87
Character Asks 3
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Character Answers 3
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
Ch. 100
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Characters Answers
1 Million

Ch. 86

15.8K 629 584
By Whatsuphello1

A week from today is mine and Louis' birthday XD 

Also , for those of you who thought Louis is pregnant - he's not . He's simply sick , okay ? This fic won't be an mpreg one .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up to his stomach churning , he groaned and gagged , sitting up to reach for the can near the bed . He threw up a little , though there was nothing to throw up anymore .

He got up from bed to wash his mouth , smiling a little at the thought of Harry being home in a few hours . He got dizzy and stumbled a little , holding the door frame of the bathroom as he entered .

After washing his mouth and doing his business he walked out of the room , his vision was slightly blurry .

"Good morning ." Zayn walked up to him from the kitchen , noticing his dizziness . He rushed over to him and wrapped an arm around his torso , helping him to the couch .

"How are you feeling today ?" He asked and threw the comforter over him , Louis sighed , "I threw up a little , and I'm dizzy . My head feels like it's about to explode ."

"I'll go get you some med and tea . Li is out , he'll pick Harry up from the airport ." Zayn said and rubbed his knee , Louis nodded and groaned when he got dizzy again .

Zayn handed him the remote , "Put on anything you'd like ." He walked to the kitchen to make Louis tea , sighing sadly when Louis went into a coughing fit that caused him to gag . He helped him to the bathroom right before he threw up , rubbing his back as the small boy whimpered in pain .

After Louis washed his mouth once again Zayn helped him back to the living room , quickly finishing his tea . He added honey and a few lemon drops , handing it to Louis . Louis took and and thanked him , gripping the mug and sipping on it .

Zayn made Louis some breakfast , something that'll keep his stomach quiet . He got a text from Liam , saying they'll be home in three hours .

He helped Louis to the table when breakfast was done , Louis wrapped the comforter around himself and ate his breakfast slowly , incase he gets sick in the middle .

Zayn's phone rang , Louis groaned and covered his ears , "Ow , Z , that's loud , shut it down ."

"Sorry Lou ." Zayn quickly got up to answer , seeing Niall's contact name .

"What's up , Ni ?"

"Hey , are you still at Louis and Harry's ?"

"Yeah , why ?"

"Cara and I thought to come say hi , we haven't seen Louis in a while ."

"Sure , you can come , but he's sick , okay ? Don't pressure him ."

"Of course . We'll be there in a bit ."

They hung up , Zayn turned to Louis , "Niall and Cara are on their way to say hi , they miss you ."

Louis nodded slowly , trying not to get dizzy . He finished eating and went to lie on the couch , snuggling into the comforter .

There was a knock on the door , Zayn opened it and smiled at Niall and Cara , "Hey , come in ."

The two walked in , Louis sent them a smile , "Hi ."

"Hey , how are you feeling ?" Cara asked and sat on the couch next to him , Niall kneeled next to the couch .

"I've been better ." Louis sighed , Cara nodded , "Yeah , I understand . Do you take meds and eat ?"

"I try , but I end up throwing it up ." Louis pouted a little , Niall rubbed his arm , "Did you tell Harry you're sick ?"

"No , I don't want him to worry ." Louis sighed , "All he's been doing is worry about me , I wanted him to have a break from it ."

"From what I know , Harry absolutely loves taking care of you ." Cara smiled at him .

"It's not about that . It's about him worrying about me to the point he can't rest for a second without thinking about me . He needs a break ."

"I don't think that's what Harry would think when he gets home ." Niall shook his head , Cara agreed .

After their little visit they left Louis to rest , staying with him until he fell asleep .

"Call us if you need any help , tell Harry that too when he gets here ." Cara hugged Zayn goodbye , Zayn nodded , "Okay ."

An hour and a half later Liam and Harry were back , Harry sighed out contently as Liam parked the car outside the house .

"Home sweet home ." Harry smiled and got out of the car , getting his baggage from the trunk . They walked into the house , Harry dropped the bag in the entrace , "Lou I'm home !" He called excitedly , going to the living room .

Louis wasn't there nor in the kitchen , but then Bear and Milo ran up to him excitedly .

"Aw my boys !" He kneeled down and hugged the two , allowing them to lick him a little before he got up to look for Louis .

"Lou ?" He called , then Zayn walked out of their bedroom , a pale , weak Louis supported on his arm .

His eyebrows raised , "What's going on ?"

Louis smiled at Harry , he almost forgot he got a haircut , which gave him a small heart attack .

"He's been sick since you left and insisted on not telling you ." Liam whispered to him , Harry furrowed his eyebrows and turned to Louis , "Why didn't you tell me you were sick ?"

"I didn't want you to worry ." Louis said softly , Harry shook his head , clearly angry , "You didn't want me to worry ? You're fucking sick , Louis , what do you mean you didn't want to tell me ?"

Zayn slowly let go of Louis , going with Liam to the kitchen to give the two some privacy .

Louis sighed , he hoped he won't get mad . "Haz , I'm sorry but I didn't want you to worry about me , you always worry about me ."

"Hell yes I worry about you !" Harry said loudly , making Louis wince as his head hurt , "Of course I fucking worry about you , I have every right to !"

"H-Haz , stop yelling ." Louis clutched his head , but Harry didn't seem to listen .

"How could you not tell me something like this ?! You had to suffer while I was having a good time ! I could've been here to take care of you but -" Harry was cut off and his heart dropped to his stomach as he watched Louis falling to the ground .

He rushed over to him , holding his face , "Lou ? Baby do you hear me ? Fuck , I'm so sorry ." He muttered , Liam and Zayn rushed over to them .

"Hold his legs up ." Liam said , Zayn helped them roll Louis onto his back and held his legs up , so the blood circulation will reach his head faster .

"Go get him something sweet to drink , like orange juice or anything ." Liam told Harry , who didn't want to leave Louis' side but rushed to the kitchen , pulling the carton out of the fridge and pouring the drink into a glass .

He rushed back to Louis to see him half awake as Liam kept talking to him . He quickly kneeled down next to him , "Baby , do you hear me ? 

"Harry ? I-I'm -" Louis breathed out before gagging , Zayn jumped up , "He's going to get sick , help him to the bathroom ."

Harry didn't think twice before hoisting Louis up bridal style , rushing with him to the bathroom . He placed him down infront of the toilet seat just in time , watching him sadly as he threw up while rubbing his back .

After Louis washed his mouth Harry carried him to bed , sitting with him on his lap . "I'm so sorry , baby ." He cuddled him and rocked back and forth a little , so the small boy won't get dizzy or sick .

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you ." Louis whispered , Harry shook his head , "I'm sorry I got angry , I was just really worried and upset you didn't tell me ."

Liam walked into the bedroom with two pills , one for his headache and the other for his stomach . Louis downed it and cuddled back into Harry , who held him closer .

"All the meds are in the kitchen in the first drawer , okay ? We're going to go now ." Liam said , Harry nodded and thanked them for taking care of Louis .

Louis coughed a little , "Haz ?"

"Yeah baby ?"

"I missed you ." 

Harry smiled and kissed the top of his head , "I missed you too , love ."

"I'm mad at you for cutting your hair ." Louis pouted a little , making Harry laugh , "Do you want to see the video ?"

"No , I'd rather watch Lights Out , that's less scary ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , making Harry throw his head back in laughter , "You're so precious ." He kissed his temple .

"Did you have fun at the photoshoot ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah , I wish all my photoshoots were like this one . No female models , nice people , I was actually having fun doing this one ."

"I'm glad ." Louis smiled and tightened his arms around Harry , "Can we cuddle properly now ?"

"Of course ." Harry lied Louis down on the bed , "I'll go shower and be right back okay ?"

Louis nodded , Harry kissed the tip of his nose and walked into the bathroom .

After shower Harry cuddled up to Louis , hugging him tightly to keep him warm . "Do you want me to get you something to eat ?" He asked , Louis shook his head , "Later , I just need a cuddle ."

"Didn't Zayn or Liam cuddle you ?" Harry asked , Louis sighed , "Zayn did twice , but he wasn't you ."

"Aw my baby ." Harry cooed and squeezed him softly , "Did Bear and Milo help you ?"

"Surprisingly they did , they were very helpful . I was pretty shocked to be honest ." Louis said with a smile , "Milo kept covering me in the comforter if I wasn't covered , and Bear brought me my phone if I wasn't next to it ."

"They did that to me too when I was sick , a long time ago actually ." Harry nodded and ran his fingers up and down Louis' back , "They probably noticed you were in the same condition I was in ."

"They're so amazing ." Louis sighed , Harry nodded , "They are . But for now , we'll have a nap , and then I'll make us dinner and we'll have a movie night , and I'll tell you our plans for our one year anniversary ."

Louis grinned , "Okay ."

"Love you , Lou ."

"Love you too Haz ."

~~

A short chappie , sorry .

Hope you liked it , tell me if you didn't x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.6K 24
Harry Styles. A 22 year old model and aspiring actor that does his best to stay on the down low and keep his private life just that. Nobody knows who...
208K 5.7K 11
harry is a pretty boy and louis just can't hold himself back sometimes. (lower case inteded) (3rd place Undiscovered Larry Stories - Bromance Awards...
870K 25.4K 58
Louis went through a traumatic event when he was eleven , which made him selectively mute and shut himself out ever since . He acknowledges his broth...
1.9K 76 20
Louis is just a normal teenage boy who loves his family, his friends and his life in general. The only thing is that he has a huge secret he is hidin...