Falling for him [Madara Uchih...

By I__nfinity

STARTED: 11 July 2016 COMPLETED: 9 March 2017 ✔2016- Naruto Winter Watty Awards- 3rd Place ✔Naruto Watty Awar... More

1. Simple life
2. Strange World
3. Madara And Izuna
A/N
4. What? Ninja World
5. A new life begins
A/N Must read to understand
6. Travelling with Uchiha brothers
7. Reaching the Uchiha compound
A/N
8. Tajima and Izumi Uchiha
Book Cover
9. A new life in a new world
10. A new friend And A Strange Dream
11. New abilities
12. Some Time Together
13. Going for war
14. Kiku
15. Return
Author's Note
16. Falling For Her
17. Falling for him
18. Festival and the Locket
19. Gentle Moments
20. Choices
21. Fallen Brother
22. Alive Again
23. Explanations
24. Calm Before The Storm
25. Taken Away
26. Realization
28. Lost
29. You Are My Madara
30. Eternal Mangekyo
31. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
32. The Seal
33. Remembering
34. Aunt and Uncle
35. Night
36. To Die Is Very Easy
37. Shadow
38.(Part-1) Following
38. (Part-2) Down
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter- 1
Bonus Chapter- 2
Bloods & Roses
Lines Of Hate & Love Are Thin

27. Dream becomes a reality

4K 127 49
By I__nfinity

Shanaya POV:

I was sitting in the darkness having my eyes closed. There is no point in opening them after all. All that surrounds me is darkness after all. Having eyes open or close makes no difference at all.

But I opened them when I heard the room door open. The light burned my eyes and I squeezed them while rubbing them with my hands.

"Well well" I heard a dark creepy voice. The hairs on my neck stood up as a result of fear.

After getting accustomed to light I opened my eyes and looked forward to find Mayuri, the hagoromo clan leader standing infront of me having his arms crossed and a disgusting smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want now?" I said in a low and painful voice. It hurts so much.

He bend down on one knee towards my level. He put his lower finger beneath my chin pulling up making me look at him. He let out a mischievous smirk.

"Even in this condition you look so sexy and attractive." He said sliding his hand up and down my arm. I protested but it was useless. My hands and legs were tied up.

"You asked me what I want? Hn." He said in a dark tone which send shivers down my spine. Then he bend to my right ear. "I want you." He whispered huskily.

I squirmed and tried to get away from him. "No please..." I begged but he laughed at my pleadings.

"No. Sooo only that Madara have this luxury hnn." He said gripping my hand tightly, his nails digging in my skin.

Of course he is the only one who has this luxury. I won't give it to anyone else.

"I will ruin you for him." He said in a warning tone bringing his face closer to mine.

"No. Please don't." I squirmed under his hold but this monster didn't budge.

The next thing he did was, he slapped me. I could already taste the metal taste of blood. He released me and stood up. For a second I thought that he is going to leave me. But soon realized that I was dead wrong.

A clash of his whip on the ground made me shiver. I closed my eyes and bit my lip waiting for him. And he did. Once, Twice, Thrice... He settled down after ten of them.

Not for once I screamed and begged him for mercy. I won't act weak infront of him. It will only please him and I will not give it to him at any cost.

Getting down again he took a hold of my chin harshly making my face's way upwards. "I wanted to hear your screams. Why won't you scream?"

Psycho...

"Oh don't worry you will scream in this." He said gripping the hem of my pants trying to pull it down. I started struggling against him.

He stopped when we heard voices of metals clashing and yelling. Leaving me alone he walked upto the door. Opened it slightly, carefully not making any noise and then closed it quickly too.

"Darn it.." Muttering he walked upto me. He lifted my torn up shirt up without any hesitance or shame.

"What are you doing jerk off?" I said but he ignored my call. Instead he bit his thumb drawing blood. Doing some handsigns he slapped both of his hands on my bare waist.

The place started to burn and I screamed out this time in intense pain. Those whips were nothing compared to this.

After few seconds he pulled away and undid my bindings. Breathing erratically and moaning lowly in pain I dropped onto the floor.

I don't know what happened next as the darkness came over me.

Third Person POV:

A fight was going on between two clans in the Hagoromo clan compound.

The first was the mighty Senju clan. And the second was the unison of Hagoromo and Kirimaru clan. Even though the latter two have joined forces they were nothing compared to the Senjus.

One by one each and every shinobi of the unison clan dropped dead. While among the Senjus all of them stayed intact.

"Go on ahead find the children." The Senju leader's voice boomed across the compound.

"Well this was a quick victory." Tobirama Senju said happily. It's actually good to see him happy and smiling sometimes.

"Where the heck are the leaders. And the quantity of their men was also short." A red haired woman speak up.

"You are right Mito." Hashirama said, his eyes scanning the compound.

A sound of a feminine scream made them all jump. "What was that?" Ebony haired man said looking in a particular direction.

"This way" Hashirama pointed his finger towards a certain house and all three of them made their way towards the voice.

Tobirama kicked open the house door. As soon as the house door opened they were invited with nothing more than darkness. They walked in.

"Someone is here." Tobirama told them.

"It's so dark in here." Hashirama said. "Leave it to me." Mito said and some chains came out of her body and spreaded in a  direction.

And within a second the wall opposite to them collapsed down making everything visible now. "Now it's not dark. It's visible isn't." She said.

Both Senju brother's sweatdropped but nodded eventually. What else could they actually do.

Tobirama was the first one to spot a badly beaten up girl lying unconscious on the ground. "Aniki look." He said pointing at her. He could feel a very strong chakra emitting from her body.

"Oh my god." Mito said and ran towards the girl, the two brothers following her. She kneeled down besides her and put her head in her lap.

Taking her arm in her hand she checked her pulse. It was there. She sighed in relief and then bursted. "Don't just stand there Hashi. Come over quick and heal her. She needs medical attention right now."

"Oh yeah right." He said kneeling down besides her and started healing her.

"She has quite a strong and unique chakra but I can't predict the clan she belongs to." Tobirama said having a stern look on his face but even after showing his tough guy act, he couldn't help but worry about her well being. Examining her wounded and bruised body and the fact that she was in Hagoromo's grip, he can't help.

"Maybe she is a civilian who became a shinobi or she belongs to some forgotten clan." Mito said still not taking her eyes off the girl.

"It could be the case." Tobirama said examining her with worry in his eyes.

After few minutes Hashirama was done with giving her first aid. "Okay I have given her temporary treatment. We will have to take her to the compound quick. She can tell us about herself, about the source of powerful chakra she possess. And it could be that she knows where the rest of these scumbags are." Hashirama tell them.

"Yeah let's go." Tobirama said and Hashirama picked her up, walking away along with his clan.

A few hours later:

the Hagoromo compound was  completely destroyed. Shattered houses, dead bodies of people, blood everywhere. Some housed were even burnt. Senju's have destroyed everything.

The sight really was heart wrenching for a normal person, not for a shinobi as they are used to it.

"Get there fast" A man's voice came out of a distance. Soon through the forest many people can be seen approaching the wretched place.

The Uchiha leader along with his brother and many other Uchihas were making there way out of the forest to reach a certain destination, to find someone very precious.

Their eyes went wide when they saw the condition of the compound.

Madara's red eyes scanned the whole compound. As per the condition of dead bodies and blood lying around them he could tell that it all occurred approximately five to six hours ago.

'Who could have done this?' He asked himself a question and deciphered the answer too very quickly. Hagoromo clan has many enemies.

First, They don't respect woman and can do anything they want to do with them without caring about their wish, their life.

Second, they just love to annoy the hell out of other clans. Attacking their compound with no reason, like what they did with the Uchihas, stealing their food supplies, abducting their women or children.

They must have done something to rile one if their enemy. And it seems that it was the last time they did something like that.

But the priority is not them, it's her. Even though he wanted to kill these low life himself, he can't help but overlook them for her.

"Go search for her." He yelled and everyone including himself ran into some random directions searching for someone.

All of them scanned the whole compound but couldn't find even a single trace of her existence.

He come out of a house breathing hard and panicking as he searched for her continuously without taking a single break. Izuna too came from a random direction.

"Did you find her aniki?" Izuna asked Madara to which he simply shaked his head in a 'no'.

Madara gritted his teeth in annoyance as he couldn't find his beloved anywhere.

Two more men came running by. They made eye contact with Madara and shaked their heads in a no.

Madara clenched his fists and jaw tightly in anger. People could hear him cursing but couldn't make it to whoever it belonged.

Some more men came and they too shaked their heads in a no.
Out if his rage he punched a boulder so harshly that it shattered into pieces.

Such strength. What else can we expect. He is Madara Uchiha after all.

"Where are you?" He shouted as his body shaked in anger and fear. Fear that something might have happened to her. Fear that he might have lost her.

"Where are you Shanaya?" He yelled her name loudly.

Madara's fists and jaw were clenched and he was shaking. Izuna was trying to console him but it didn't worked at all.

Madara's keen eyes finded something in a distance. That thing looked so familiar to him.
So he ran into that particular direction and picked it up from the ground. He removed the dirt presenting a beautiful heart shaped locket.

His heart sank in defeat and despair as he clenched the locket tightly in his hands. 

"Madara I...I am s-scared."  He remembered the time when she confessed to him that she is scared. Scared that something will happen to her. Scared that her nightmare will become a reality.  The night when he gave her the necklace.

And also the promise he made to her which says that he will never let anything to happen to her. "I won't let anything to happen to you. I promise."

He broke away his promise. He didn't protected her. He was too late.

Izuna came running by and take the locket from Madara.

"This.... This l-locket. it's Shanaya's." He said hesitantly.

"Aniki could it be that she is-" Izuna said softly and didn't completed his sentence. But he knew completely well what he meant.

Izuna's sharingan changed. Their were no longer three tomoes but some patterns in there. That's what we call as Mangekyo Sharingan.

Madara fell down to his knees. He got it too much hearing the news.

He opened up his eyes partially. One could clearly see the redness in his eyes.

"Find out which clan attacked here and did all this." He said because he felt that they could know about her.

He refused to believe that she is dead.

"For they shall no longer exist." He said opening his eyes with a jerk. Those words were not directed for the attacking but for the Hagoromo and Kirimaru clan. Everyone knew that but didn't uttered a word.

His sharingan had also changed. It got some pattern totally unlike Izuna's.

He took the locket from Izuna and pocketed it.

"Aniki" Izuna said softly but Madara ignored it. He picked up his sword and left dragging it against the floor.

Izuna and the others followed their leader too. Izuna take a glance back and gave a sorrowful and angry expression and then walked away.

In the Senju Compound

The Senju brothers stood besides Shanaya as she sleeps not so peacefully on the infirmary bed. They were talking about her. Giving each other any suggestion they could make out.

Her wounds were tended, so her body was covered in bandages.

Both of their attention was drawn towards her when she furrowed her eyebrows and moved her fingers.

Opening her blue eyes she looked around with a straight face. Her blue eyes makes Tobirama believe that she isn't an Uchiha.

Hashirama being the kind person rushed to her side and help her in drinking water.

Both of them stared at her as she looked around herself with an emotionless expression. Then her eyes landed on the two persons in the room besides her, no flick of change in face or eyes.

But her next question made it all understandable.

"Who am I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 3.1K 35
Published- June 7, 2017 Completed- June 11, 2018 Covers by- Zoey-san & avaron_hiroyuki. There were only few words whose meaning I understood complet...
90K 3.3K 32
[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something she wished fate didn't put her through. T...
492K 21.7K 67
- COMPLETED - Upon a pact of peace between the Senju and Uchiha, the constant fighting of the Warring States Period ultimately ends, and a new shino...
74.3K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...