My Little Mate (The Silver Li...

By BellaDemont

After everything that has happened to the Coltrane family you would think they would have suffer enough but t... More

the Coltrane twins
cast
a new era
a new era [II]
history repeating itself
making a scene
an unexpected trip
introduction at its finest
she is perfect
a missing man
Mr. Lucas Boyette
double trouble
double trouble [II]
a past
battle wounds
battle wounds [II]
rivals [II]
rogues
rogues [II]
exposed
exposed [II]
exposed [III]
bruised
vexed
a broken doll
recovery [I]
recovery [II]
his little angel [I]
his little angel [II]
the true alpha here [I]
the true alpha here [II]
the true alpha here [III]
pack & family [I]
pack & family [II]
I didn't sign up
sweet lies
momma bear [I]
momma bear [II]
the aftermath [I]
the aftermath [II]
thick skin [I]
thick skin [II]
lightweight [I]
lightweight [II]
worth the fairy-tale ending
epilogue: worth the wait

rivals

1.2K 69 4
By BellaDemont

Dawn's Choreo on top.

Harmony's outfit

Dawn's outfit

Dawn's P.O.V

"Are you sure I look okay?" Harmony asked unsure as she looked at the mirror checking herself over again before her gaze met mine seeking for approval.

I gave a small chuckle as I placed my snapback, what did she have to worry about?

"Trust me, you look great." I told her, Harmony was currently wearing some of my clothes, it was a black and white striped long-sleeved crop top with black overalls, some ratty converse and my black fedora.

"You don't think I look like a little girl?" Harmony asked and I chuckled, that was why I loved Harmony so much, she was so unaware of how truly beautiful she was, how guy and girls would look at her.

"With those curves, trust me you look nothing like a little girl; now excuse me I'll be in the kitchen before everyone else gets up and eats the best food." I said before I headed downstairs looking for the bacon.

Man, I loved bacon but anything would have to do right now.

As I sat on the bar eating my breakfast I noticed Braden come out from my dad's private study looking quite happy.

"Someone seems quite chirpy today." I pointed out as Braden sat across the bar and ate some of my food.

I glared at him, he knew how much I hated to share my food.

"I just slept well." Braden said with a simple shrug and I raised an eyebrow at him, did he really think I was going to fall for that?

After all he was my twin and I knew when he was lying.

"So, it had nothing to do with a certain redhead that was taking good care of you last night?" I told Braden with a smirk.

"You saw that?" He asked surprise and I nearly rolled my eyes at him, did he really think I would fall for that.

I nodded before I snatched my spoon away from him and continued to eat my cereal.

"She wasn't afraid Dawn, not even once." Braden said and I could hear the pride in his voice and I nodded in agreement.

"She is way more then what we credit her for." I said and before Braden could reply Harmony got downstairs.

Within a heartbeat my brother was by her side, he was so whipped.

I shook in amusement before I pretended to be engrossed in my phone when I was going to spy on them.

"Hi Harmony." My brother said as he rubbed the back of his neck, he was nervous!

Harmony looked at him with a small smile before she frowned.

"Hi Braden, what happened to your hand?" Harmony asked as she referred to his right hand which was currently bandaged.

"Um, I threw a punch and a tree got in my way." Braden said and I tried my best to not burst out laughing, really that was the best he could think of?

"Well next time don't aim at the tree." Harmony said with a chuckle, poor guys they were literally made for each other.

"Harmony, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday." Braden said and for once I was proud that my brother was owning up to his own mistakes.

"It's fine, I kind of get why you did that." Harmony said with a small shrug as she moved one of her lose curls out of her face.

"No, nothing can justify it, that wasn't your fault and I had no right to talk to you like that or to storm off like that." Braden said and Harmony shook her head.

"It's fine Braden. Stop stressing out about it." Harmony said before she met his gaze.

Braden cupped her face before pulling her in and softly kissing her.

"Thank you." Braden said against her lips as he broke the kiss, Harmony looked shocked, completely taken back.

"For what?" Harmony asked confused.

"For everything." Braden said as he brushed his thumb along her lips.

"Um, I'm, I'm going to get my backpack." Harmony said stuttering and blushing like crazy before she headed to my mom's office where we had done our homework yesterday.

Once we were alone I started laughing like a maniac.

"You love her, you really love her, you're in love." I said in a singsong voice taunting my brother.

"Let's see if you say the same thing about Lucas." Braden said with a smirk.

I knew he was talking about the fact that I barely tolerated Lucas and was always avoiding him at all cost.

My smile fell and I glared at him.

"What a way to kill my mood dude." I said in a flat tone as Braden chuckled and I rolled my eyes at him.

I gave a small curse as I took the wrong step messing the choreography once again, it was after school hours and I had been going on non-stop practicing, I put my hair out of my ponytail and walked around resting, just taking a break to get my shit together, I had discarded my regular clothes long ago leaving myself only in my Victoria Secret active leggings, sports bra and black Jordan's.

I had my solo presentation in three months and my choreography was nowhere near to be done, no matter how hard I tried I simply couldn't focus, I took a deep breath running my fingers through my hair before I played the music starting once again from the top. I could feel the sweat dripping down my skin, my muscles quivered in protest and I was nearly breathless, once the music died down I gave a scoff in disbelief as I fought the need to jump up and down excited, I had done it, I had finally managed to carry it all out till the end, now all I had to do was practice until it was flawless.

But before I could restart the song someone started to slowly clap startling me in the process, I turned around and noticed that I wasn't alone in the dance room for Asher had now joined me.

"Do you think you could do a routine like that for me in private, just with less clothing of course." Asher said as he looked at me with a sly smirk.

I glared at him placing my hands on my hips completely out of breath.

"What are you doing here Asher?" I asked him, I didn't like one bit how his eyes freely roamed my body.

"I came here for my girl." Asher said as he took a step closer to me.

I gave a sigh.

"Asher, Mia left about two hours ago, and with another guy." I told him in a tired voice.

"Don't play coy Dawn, we both know that for the past weeks you have been ignoring me, avoiding me." Asher said as he got closer to me.

I gave a simply shrug.

"Maybe that's because I have nothing to do with you." I told him and he glared at me.

"That's not what you said during summer, or even on the first day of class." Asher pointed out as he smirked at me.

"People change Asher, so just get over yourself." I said as I headed to grab my gym bag but Asher placed his hand on the wall stopping me.

"Now that's no way to talk to me Dawn." Asher said as he used his other hand to lift my chin so I would meet his gaze.

"Get out of my way." I told Asher as I slapped his hand away.

"I'm not leaving until I collected my payment." Asher said as he started to close the distance in between us.

I knew exactly what this was about for Asher had spent most of our relationship trying to persuade me on having sex with him.

"Get away from me Asher." I warned him trying to push him away.

"We both know I'm not leaving until I get what is rightfully mine." Asher said as he pushed me against the wall caging me with his body.

"Get off me!" I screamed as he grinded against me and tried to kiss me.

Before Asher could continue with his assault to fill me up he was torn from me and pushed to the ground.

"You heard her, back off." Lucas roared as he stood in front of Asher completely pissed off.

"What are you going to do about it nerd? Either way this is none of your businesses, or don't tell me you have a crush on princess Dawn?" Asher said as he looked at Lucas and then at me.

We stayed in complete silence before I decided to speak.

"Just leave us alone Asher." I said in a shaky voice.

Asher stared at us blankly as he got up before he started to laugh.

"This has to be a joke, you saved your virginity for some nerd! You can still consider my offer Dawn, you might be an uptight bitch but I can assure you I'll make you feel good." Asher said with a wink but before I could reply to tell him to fuck off Lucas punched Asher square on the jaw sending him to the ground completely knocked out.

I stared at them shocked as I heard Lucas' heavy breathing.

"Lucas?" I said as I made my way towards him and he turned around.

I gave a gasp stumbling back as I saw his eyes, they were completely red, they were the eyes of a rogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 5.3K 8
Aina just moved to a new town with her foster family, she also just started a new school full of what?... Wolves? And to top it all off she's just fo...
21.1K 210 16
He soon To Be Alfa She new in Town Will he give up his player life for her will she be able to forgive and move on?? MATES https://youtu.be/ZtsLYPh...
814K 25.4K 36
Sequel To "What's An Alpha Ash just turned 18 and with his twin Andrew following behind a new school year approaches and they are now seniors Them b...
56.9K 2.9K 34
16 years later and the Red Dawn Pack has been growing steadfast! Blake and Aria's children are teenagers now, and are learning how to develop and con...