Best Friends For Never | n.s...

Oleh keepingupwidnarry

The one with an innocent Niall and Protective Harry . " They say you are lucky if you fell in love with you... Lebih Banyak

Me
Best Friends For Never
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07 - PART 01
Chapter 07 - PART 02
Chapter 07 - PART 03
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 +
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 +
Chapter 24
Shady_Narry
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 +
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Thank You | end note

Chapter 29

985 38 4
Oleh keepingupwidnarry

Harry Styles

"What happened Lou ?" I ask as I watch Niall run away. I am having bad feeling about this.

"Oh nothing , just library . You know how he is , everything by last minute" I nod my head at his words . My attention turns away from the door by a voice calling my name .

" So I was saying we could go to movie s ??" Jessica asked me . I think she likes me or something. I mean thee way she has attached herself to me , I figured it out that much. Alas ! she doesn't know I don't swing that way.

I take my hand from hers for the fourth time in last ten minutes and look at her. "Will others be there also ?" she stoppekd talking and I watched her smile drop before she replaced with a big one and nodded "If you want then the boys are okay too."

I thought about it and sure , I have not been to theaters since forever. And with boys their , with Niall their it will be fun . I smiles at my memory of the last time we went to theatre and I bought Niall the big bucket of cheesy popcorn which he threw all on me as he screamed loudly at a scene.

I nod my head as I look at her "Ya sure then , I will just inform all the boys." because I sure as hell not going with you alone . Although I dont say that.

I got up with my dish and threw it at the dustbin , I saw from the corner of my eyes that she too got up and was about to link her arm in mine when I turned around abruptly.

"Sorry Jes, gotta go . Gonna be late and I have to meet someone , its urgent" with that I began making my way towards the hallway without sparing her a chance to say goodbye .Girls these days have a very weird of saying goodbyes I swear.

I make my way through the corridors fast as I know any moment the bell is going to ring. I know Niall has a free period so if he has really gone to the library he might be still their.

I walk inside the library, its like walking inside the church .So contrast with the noise in the corridors. Its like someone spilled a bucket of holy water here although I have heard not so holy actions being performed here.

I have this sudden feeling to make in the list of people with Niall as my unholy crime partner. I search around the room in different sections, but he is nowhere to be found. I don't think he is here. I am about to change my mind when I hear a laugh , a very familiar laugh.

I hurry towards the last row at the corner of the History section only tonne abruptly halt in my steps. Fire course through me at the scene in front of me .

I feel like I have been stabbed in the chest . The words are out of my mouth before I can even got the hold of myself .

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?" The two boys , that were in the fits of so called laughter look at me . I don't miss the glint in the fucker's eyes as he looks at me .

Niall answers "Harry , we were just , Michael ..." I cut him of before he can continue"What is he doing here with you !"

The fucker starts to speak "Niall was just helping me..." and I cut him off , my eyes locked on his and I know I can be down right scary if I want to be .

"Did I tell you to open your dirty mouth ?No. Now fuck off "

Niall stands up at that and speaks ,hi voice unfamiliar "Don't talk to him like that Harry . I was just helping him in some homework he has due today .Why don't you go and spend some time with that Jessica "

I frown at his words and walk up to them . I quickly grab Michael's dirty bag and throw his books inside. checking to see if its not Niall's. I don't want the at ducker to be come back again handing Niall his books .I know him very well .

I throw the bag on him , hitting his chest making him yelp "Get up and fuck off "

Niall is on me and I know he is angry ,h edoesnt like mwhen I behave like which I don't have any problem with .He has always been peoples person .

"You're being rude now Harry !" he surely is angry. I don't glance at him my eyes on Michael's as the fucker doesn't get thee hint .

"You're lucky I am been rude fuckboy. Don't make my hand and face have a conversation" I hear a gasp beside me and I am slightly satisfied to see Michael get up.

I watch him as he moves around the table and smiles at Niall before saying "I don't want any fights " at which I snort .

The fire in my heart that was beginning to settle roars up as he hugs Niall ,pulling him into his chest closer than necessary .

"Thanks for the help Ni " Ni ? Ni ?! the fire just sparks up at the name . My hands fist at my sight as I watch Niall smiling at him with a no problems and hen turning to me.

he is not happy "Harry how can you be so rude ! I can't believe you sometimes. ! You can flirt with a girl and I can't even be friends and laugh with another boy !"

I ignore him still pissed at what i saw when I firat entered , I don't want that dfucker anywhere near my baby " We are going " I announce throwing his bag on my shoulder . I watch his mouth open and close at my next words that I whipser , my voice ark abf heavy intimidating "I told you many times not to be friends with him baby ,but you just don't understand .So ,I have to punish you babe "

He gulps as I take his hand in mine and walk us out of the library and the school , blood coursing through my veins as I start the car slamming my door various kinds of punishment going through my brain .

~~

AN

Kind of short but not so short chapter . I think I will double update !

Who is ready for some Narry hot kinky sex ?!?

Thoughts about the chapter ?

Are you guys liking the story so far ?? Do you want something else to happen , let me know its all for your guys entertainment :) I will see if I can add to the story .

Vote ! Comment and Share the story guys !

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.7K 292 15
just some fluff & smut one shots of narry storan. (niall horan + harry styles) || credit goes to rightful owners ||
64K 3.7K 48
Niall moves and is ready to settle down with his lovely boyfriend when he finds out his past has come back to bite him in the ass. Hiii sorry about...
105K 4.5K 53
BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jolly , Irish one with the big laugh. But...
151K 5.9K 12
"I'm gonna ask him out." "What? No, you aren't. I am." "No...I am." "You're all wrong. I am." -- Or the one where Niall's four best friends are all i...