Best Friends For Never | n.s...

By keepingupwidnarry

The one with an innocent Niall and Protective Harry . " They say you are lucky if you fell in love with you... More

Me
Best Friends For Never
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07 - PART 01
Chapter 07 - PART 02
Chapter 07 - PART 03
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 +
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 +
Chapter 24
Shady_Narry
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 +
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Thank You | end note

Chapter 27

1.1K 46 24
By keepingupwidnarry

Unedited

Harry Styles

I was rushing towards my car pushing past people walking on the sideline. As Niall and Louis were doing their little project date I decided to spend some time with my brother Liam . He would be the only one boyfriend free as his is with my. I mean my Niall , he is not my boyfriend , more like my best friend. The thought still pains me a little but I know I have to get over it. I have promised myself to enjoy the time I have with him and not think about future.

I havent said anything to anybody about my arrangement with Niall.God knows what they will think ,especially Liam who will just go on and on about how is it not right and someone is going to get hurt.PFF, like I don't already know , I am very well aware of the consequences with this. But I have choosed to ignore them .Nothing good comes in thinking and sulking over this thoughts which I anyways find myself doing a lot like now.

So Liam and I decided to go to the mall nearby and enjoy some food . We were having fun zooming through the mall and just chilling until Niall's one small message. The power he has over me is unimaginable as I practically dropped the butterscotch I was eating from my hand and I am running right now to my car without even warning Liam .Just a wave for a goodbye and I was dashing through the crowd of people.

I am not even ashamed to admit this power he has over me .As his simple message

" Come on Hazzy, come home" was enough for me.

So here I am pedalling the car fast although I know my princess would be sitting on the couch sipping his favourite tea. God knows why he loves tea but he does.

I hear my phone go off and I pick it up without checking my caller id .

"Harry is everything alright ? Why did you ran out without a word ?" Liam's stressed voice made me curse silently .

"Sorry Liam , its just emergency .Niall wants me you see, forgot to tell you" I hear him sigh , I had to tell him emergency ,he cant know how far gone I am .

"Okay , something I should be concerned about ?" I chuckle , leave it to Liam always playing big brother to me .

"Nooo , I am fine . Louis must be on the way ,Niall said he just left" I hear him chuckle and say quick bye .

I kept the phone entering our parking lot. I don't know why but since the arrangement I am always more excited to see Niall than I was before.Not that I was never excited , I was .
~~

Entering the house I called Niall the usual way we do , but this time the words "Honey ! I am home "and the reply "Babe  in here "_ meant something more . The warmth that sipped in my heart was all because of that beautiful Irish voice calling me as simple endearment as babe , yet it felt like a melody to my ears , like I was meant to be called babe by him.

There was a slight bounce in my steps as I went inside my room . The room is were Niall spents most of his time now a days and I am not complaining .I wanted to ask him why not his room , why he finds my room to lay down or do his homework .Sex we had in both of our rooms , there was no preference but 'hang out' was in my room.

I will not lie , sometimes it felt like we are married and I am coming home to my husband . Most people would be scared about fantasizing this things about their crush but not me. The thought of us being married and one day I get to call him my husband doesn't scare me at all . It enlightens me , it makes me want to dance on the table top and scream from the rooftop.

I am aware of my deep infatuation towards Niall and the slowly the liking is turning into something deep , something I dare not say aloud. Not because I am scared , no that is the farthest possibility . It is more because it is true good to be true.

I peek inside my room to see Niall laying in a pink fluffy duvet he got not days ago. Pride feels me as I see him in my long lavender sweater , not only because he is wearing mine but he is finding himself. The sole reason I am compromising myself in this arrangement.

"Babe " I call him and I am surprised to see soft tears gliding down his pink  cheeks , his eyes slightly red as though he was crying .

I take huge steps and plant myself beside him. Before I can ask what happened my angel is on my lap , arms around me and face in my shoulder. I know he is not crying anymore as I don't feel any new batches of tears but simply he once stuck to his cheek.

"What happened ?" I ask it was not him to cry like this. I brushed my hand on his back trying to sooth me which I was doing a nice job of as he snuggled into me clutching me tightly.
I tried to get him to answer two - three but to no avail. I sighed just humming into his ear and tried once again for the last time Ni, you are scaring me baby .What is it ?"

He finally looked up his chin on my collarbone and stared at me before pulling me into another hug.I was about to let out a sigh of frustration when he whispered something I never thought I would here from him.

"You will leave me Hazzy "

It was not a question but a statement . A statement that made me want to cry but I just scooted behind holding him tightly.

"Why are you saying this Ni?" Knowing me calling him Ni ,will get him to talk to me

"I ...I just know." He huffs making me chuckle at his childishness . This boy .

"What are you laughing about Styles ? This is serious" he pulls away now looking at me pointedly .

Aww ,he is angry . My angel looks so cute .

"I am laughing because " I take a pause and brush my finger on his soft cheek "you're being silly and that is absurd "

He pulls back ,arms crossing on his chest and I somehow miss those around me ,on my shoulder.

"How can you be so sure ?" His tone is as if he is frustrated with me and my answer.

"I am 100% sure " I say tapping his chin and I can see the shock on his face so I continue "You want to know why ?"

He nods silently hands still crossed . I pull his hands apart and into mine. I bumped my nose to his giving him a Eskimo kiss.

"Because you are my Angel and I don't think I will survive without my angel. Plus , you baby are my always"

I know I have said to much , opened myself to much but it was all true , every word from my mouth is true. He is my angel and my soulmate , the one made for me. And I have known it since we were five . I didnt know what it was called or what feelings I had but I knew one thing that Niall was my soulmate.

I continue unable to stop myself , my voice in whisper "The day that I first saw you Ni , I knew you're going to be in my life till my last breath on this planet"

My thumb is rubbing his cheek whipping all his tears and sadness away .

"Kiss me "

It is a command , a request and the kiss we share will be inked in my mind forever.

We pull apart and he whispers his eyes closed "How do you know to say the right words always Hazzy" 

I kiss his cheek "because I am Harry Styles baby , the one and only " making him hit me softly .

"You self-centered bastard"he chuckles .

I grab his hand mid hit and put his finger  in my mouth sucking on it . I leave it with a pop and smirk "Anything for you baby "

I feel , no I see his breath hitched and god ! I pull him into another passionate kiss which turns into something more as usual .

The last coherent words Niall spoke that night was "God we are so insatiable Daddy " .

~~~

AN

I fell in love with Harry all over again

Thoughts on the chapter ?

What do you want to happen next ?

Please VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE PEOPLE !! IT ALWAYS MEANS A LOT

see ya in the next chapter lovelies ♥👐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 393 33
small choices - Narry fanfiction - The plot: One are gay and one don't know if he is. It always starts with friendship. A friendship that actually wo...
840K 11.3K 33
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? Not only best friend, but also band mate. Will Liam Payne finally get his chance with Loui...
105K 4.5K 53
BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jolly , Irish one with the big laugh. But...
136K 2.6K 36
Harry loves Niall. Niall loves Harry. Simple right? Not when they both canโ€™t come out and say it. Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the...