One direction fanfic-on hold

By TheWritersTable

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Name help
update

Chapter 29

185 0 6
By TheWritersTable

The person I have dedicated this chapter to is my good friend and is doing some fanfics and I think she is a wonderful writer. Go fan and vote her, oh and read the things she's writing. If you would like me to dedicate a chapter to you, comment. Vote and fan please. Oh and I would love a few ideas for a name for this fanfic :) I've been working on this for a few day's because I really didn't know what to write. :)

My P.O.V.

.........................

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times as they were blury, when my eyes came into focus I looked around the room and saw Niall, my mum and a nurse. 

"Hey there sleepy head, nice to finally see you're awake." The nurse said.

"How long have I not been awake for?" I asked.

"You mean in a coma."

"Yeah."

"About two months." Two months, I wonder what I've missed.

"Hi baby, I've missed you." My mum said.

"I bet you have, you will have had to choose your outfits your self." I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but don't think I've done that bad of a job." She said.

"Actually mum, you haven't." I smiled at her.

"Niall has spent every minute here, he didn't want to leave your side." She told me.

"Really, but won't you have had school?"

"Yeah but the gang have been bringing my work here for me to do then they take it back to school." Niall said.

"Niall, I don't care if you have been getting work done you should still be going to school. Whether I've been in a coma or not." 

"Sam, don't have a go at him." My mum said.

"Sam please calm down, we can't have your temperature going up with you just waking up." The nurse said. 

"Sorry, any ways. Where's every one at?" I asked.

"I've just text them, they're on their way." Niall said.  I looked next to my bed and there was a load of chocolates and coke, this caused me to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Niall asked.

"Who got me coke?"

"A lot of people, would you like a cup?" Niall said.

"Do you even have to ask." Niall just rolled his eyes and went to get me a cup, when he came back he said he something to tell me.

"There are some people here to see you."

"Who?"

"Guy's come in." Niall almost shouted. I looked at the door and in walked Mary, Kathryn, Ataya, Eleanor. Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn. I don't think my smile could have got any bigger. 

"Hi guys, have you missed me?" I asked.

"Nah not really." Mary said.

"Do you want me to hit you?" I asked seriously.

"Don't listen to her, she did miss you. All of us did." Liam said.

"Sit, any one want some coke and a chocolate?" A chorus of yeah's filled the room, Niall went and got some more cups for every one and then he sat down on a chair next to me and held my hand. "So guy's, I have something to ask."

"Ask away my dear carrot." Louis said. 

"What's happened to him?"

"If your meaning your dad then he's been locked up." My mum said.

"Second best place for him." Niall said.

"Niall, please don't start." I pleaded.

"But he put you here, it should be him here not you." I sat up and whinced at the pain. Every one sat forward looking concerned. 

"Are you OK? Do you want me to go get the nurse? I'll go get the nurse." My mum said.

"Mum, I'm fine. I think you should go home and get some sleep." I told her.

"Will you be OK though? I can stay here, I'll be fine."

"No mum, go home. Come back tomorrow. Wait, what day is it?"

"It's Thursday." Ataya said.

"Come back tomorrow after work. I'll still be here, and you." I said pointing to Niall. "You will be going to school tomorrow OK."

"But I don't want to, I want to stay here."

"Niall, I will be fine. I'll see if Luke can come, where is he any ways?"

"Right here." I heard him say from the door.

"Hi Luke."

"Hi sis, how're you feeling?"

"Fine, just a bit sore when I move. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing really, I was just thinking about bringing Brooke and Milly up tomorrow seen as your awake."

"That would be brilliant. Now you can definitely go to school tomorrow Niall, and get some proper sleep tonight. You look wrecked." 

"Fine, but you have to promise to still be here."

"You can't get rid of me that easily Niall." Every one started laughing, these are the people I love. Laughing and smiling at anything. 

We all sat talking for hours, I asked the nurse not to let any one stay tonight so when she came in and told them all to go, she made sure they all went. Things haden't changed at all since I've been in a coma, I'm glad. I decided on getting some sleep because even though I'd practically been asleep for two months I was absolutely knackerd. 

Niall's P.O.V.

............................................

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains, even though it is is October the sun is still shining. I slept all through last night knowing that Sam was awake, it's going to be weird going back to school with not being there for so long. I bet a lot of people will be asking how Sam is and if she is awake, they won't have to ask though because if she wasn't I wouldn't be going back. 

After I got ready for school I went and got some money off my mum for my breakfast and dinner then I gave her a kiss on the cheek before heading out the front door. I met every one at the gates and we headed off to our lockers to put some things away.

"So who's going to the hospital later?" I asked.

"We all are, I hope she get's out soon." Mary said. 

"Aww, is ickle Mary missing her friend?" Kathryn teased.

"Oh shut up you fish face." Ever one burst out laughing, the random things Mary comes out with are like Sam, they are too much a like. 

"Hey guy's, how's Sam?" George, one of the boys in our year asked.

"She's fine thanks, she woke up yesterday." I told him.

"Well that's good, tell her to hurry up and get out of the hospital. We can't have her missing the big prank we're going to pull on Chantelle at the Autumn dance."

"What prank?" Eleanor asked.

"Oh, you'll find out at the dance." George said with a smirk on his face. 

We all looked at each other with confused faced then shrugged it off and went to form. I was expecting the day to go really slow but in fact, it didn't. As I expected, a lot of people were asking about Sam and they were also talking about the dance. Are they all in on it? 

We arrived at the hospital and went straight to Sam's room, she was sitting with Lucas, Brooke and Milly. Trying to plait Milly's hair but failing at it. 

"Hi guy's, the nurse said I can come out in a few days. I can't wait but I'm not aloud to do too much, they'd prefer me to sit down because even though I've had this stitch for two months it could still rip open if I'm not careful." Sam said.

"That's brilliant, you'll be able to come to the Autum dance won't you. Apparently every one has something planned for slaggy Chantelle." I said.

"Really? Do you know what it is?" Sam asked.

"No, it was George that told us and he said we had to wait until the dance. He also said that it would be good if you're there to see it as well." Mary said. 

"I can't wait until the dance now, it gives me an excuse to go buy a new dress." Eleanor said.

"When I get out of here we will have to make a day for a shopping trip." Sam said. 

"Obviously." Kathryn said. We sat talking for aged and we decided we'd spend the night in the hospital so we could catch up properly. I can't wait until she gets out of the hospital so we can spend proper time together, looks like things are turning aroung for me and my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
147K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
827K 32.5K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
701K 16.6K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...