Don't mess with Asha Black *c...

By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Asha Black isn't your typical 15 year old girl. She street fights for money to pay for all of her mothers deb... More

1- The Black Dragon
2- Everyone knows not to mess with Asha!
3- Look what the cat dragged in
4- poker face
5- unexpected
6- Trouble just seems to find me
7- Oh, the perks of being lost...
8- new life
9- proven wrong
10- not the jock
11- hunting unicorns
12- its called Sarcasm
14- Old people and parties don't mix
15- Not something you see everyday
16- too much sexual tension
17- Doodles and Inside voices
18- It went out with a bang
19- Falling
20- Rumours and Fangirls
20.5- Memories
21- college student on Caffeine
22- Super-duper hard to control hormones
must I have a title?
23- sexy ice-cream uniform
24- time to get even, Asha's way
25- an assassin sounds good afterall
26- a bad attitude and secrets don't mix so well
27- Bacon and more sexual tension
28- a lovely little trip to the beach...
29- It's a hate, hate relationship
30- The final countdown
epilogue
Extra Point of View

13- dodge ball with the asshole

2.3K 70 10
By A_Blonde_Unicorn

chapter 13- dodge ball with the asshole

When Kolton got me back to my place he didn’t sneer at the size or make fun of it. He just smiled at the house then I think he realised I was looking at him so he turned his face to face me “See something you like?” He smirked and I turned away.

“Yeah but your big head is in the way” I stuck my tongue out at him and walked up to my house. The mood completely and utterly changed when I saw my mother open the door and she had the look on her face which meant she wanted more than just a motherly talk.

“Asha could you next time tell me where you are?” She said and to anyone it would look and sound like she was caring but the look in her eyes told me she just wanted money from me.

“Sure” I nodded then turned around to Kolton. “Thanks for dropping me home” I smiled then turned around heading inside and left him standing there.

When I got inside the house my mother came to the living room and looked at me with raised eyebrows. “I never knew you were dating a cute boy.” She smirked and I knew she only wanted him for one thing.

“We aren’t dating and he’s worse off than us” I spat. I couldn’t let her know that he was actually well off or else she would act all to kind to him then manipulate him into giving her money.

“Then explain the car.” She challenged. Well I’ve dug myself a deep hole haven’t I? I may as well keep adding lies to save my ass and possibly his as well. Wait, why do I even care about him? He’s a douche, a douche with money that my mum wants.

“It’s his uncles.” I lied easily. Lying comes easy to me because of what I do. I can’t tell everyone the truth because I can get caught, and we can’t have that now, can we? Yeah, get used to my sarcasm.

“Then I must meet his uncle.” She stated and looked past me in thought with a flirty smile. I had to think of something fast before she caught my bluff and wanted to get a hold of my somewhat of a friend.

“His uncle just moved overseas and they are shipping the car over soon.” I said quickly and looked her straight in the eye. Stuttering and giving too much information shows you’re lying so once I told her that I left the room speedily and made my way to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed thinking about the many personalities of Kolton Scomparsa. First of all he was a rude, arrogant, cocky asshole in the form of a bad boy to most then to whom he idolises he’s a whinny brat that won’t stop till he gets it then to me tonight he was actually nice. Well as nice as he could ever get.

I looked out the window to the pretty garden I had. It was small but full of pretty flowers and a big beautiful English oak tree in the middle which had branches reaching out to all corners of the garden and had branches going out to the roof of the patio. My bedroom windows look out the back and side out the house which was above the patio. Because my bedroom was on the left I could see the roof part of the patio through my window as well as the next door neighbour’s house.

I decided to get out my art pad and start drawing. When I draw I feel happy and free, away from the stresses of life. The bitch of a mum, a gang leader being after me, financial problems and being the new girl in school that everyone wants to know. Having to scare people off is hard work you know.

~

I was actually up early for school for once and it was a great achievement but the only annoying thing was that I was up an hour too early and even then I would be early. I decided on a black skirt with little crosses on it and a white strapless top with my black lether jacket and heeled boots. I decided that it was way too early to go to school so I walked up to the coffee shop which wasn’t too far of a walk. My plan was to get a coffee then slowly make my way to school but life has it’s ways of complicating everything.

I walked into the shop and placed my order. Everything was fine till then and let me tell you now, nobody spilt coffee on me because that what you read in books or watch in romantic movies, Yuck! No, something a lot worse happened to me and it was so extremely horrible I wanted to stab the person with the knife that was making itself known in my back pocket.

“Asha? What a lovely surprise to see you here” He sneered and I bet it’s not the person you think it’s going to be.

“Sarcasm this early in the morning, really Dean?” I sighed and shook my head. As you can tell I’m not a morning person and I don’t do early morning chats with people I don’t like.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” He muttered with an eye roll.

“Well some people aren’t morning people and don’t go to bed early when their mummy tells them to go to bed.” I snickered with a smirk. I was waiting for my coffee and he was waiting for his but I was secretly hoping that the person serving him would spill it all over him for being an annoying morning person. Seriously, morning people need to burn in hell. Well actually they don’t as long as they don’t annoy me but Dean the annoying, spoilt brat who thinks he’s a better fighter than everyone else is a morning person and right now I would love to use my knife or even gun on him. Maybe even just knock him out with my fists of glory.

He didn’t have an actual reply unless you count poking your tongue out at someone a reply. My order was called and I thanked my lucky stars that I got out of there sooner than later then I started the short walk to school.

When I got to school with my coffee still in hand I realised there were actually a lot of people who attended this school. I guess it’s because I’m walking in through the car park now and am realising that a lot of people give friends a ride to school instead of just talking themselves. I wish I could have a car or at least a motor bike. I love motor bikes as cliché as it sounds but the rev on their engines and the wind against your skin makes me feel carefree and happy. I bet your wondering how I even managed to get on one well I’ll tell you a little story, I used to ride my friends motor bike. Short wasn’t it? Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I lazily walked into the school doors and made my way towards my locker- this time with my head up- and I got there without any problems. I got all my books together which wasn’t much because half of the subjects I don’t care about so I don’t do them, then I made my way to first class.

I had P.E first so I made my way towards the gym and got changed into my gear. When I got out of the change rooms I was surprised to see Kolton already sitting on the bleachers waiting for Mr Vattor. I’ve only had him a few times but he’s so mean and don’t forget how he looks at everyone. If he likes you he’s actually way to nice but that’s surprisingly only to the guys and to the girls he’s so rude and sexist. I think he thinks guys are better than girls but I like to prove that wrong every lesson and show everyone that guys aren’t always better than girls, in fact only one that’s got good enough skill levels to compete with me is Kolton.

The teacher walked in and told us we were going to be playing dodge ball. I mentally cheered because my aim was amazing and almost perfect considering I have to have good aim when using guns and throwing knives and I’m great at dodging fast attacks because I’m swift and fast being light and all. Don’t get me wrong, being light sometimes is a real pain because it gives you the change of someone who’s strong to be able to pick you up easily but then again I know how to get out of being carried if they aren’t expecting it, it all depends on how well the person knows you.

“Who wants to be a captain?” The coach said and Kolton raised his hand so I raised mine. I didn’t want to be stuck on the same team with him.

“Kolton and Asha are team captains.” The coach stated and we both got up picking people we wanted. His team was mostly guys while mine was mostly girls but I didn’t care who was on my team because I was determined to take out Kolton and his team.

“Come on little dragon bring it!” Kolton shouted.

“Oh I will Asshole!” I shouted back at him and some of the guys in his team snickered but he glared at them all and they shut up. I almost laughed because his glare was the complete opposite of scary, it reminded me of a puppy trying to be all big and scary. Ok, I shouldn’t compare Kolton to a puppy because he was only hot; he wasn’t an adorable little puppy.

The whistle blew and people dived for balls to be able to knock the other team out. Half the class was out before a minute but I was smart enough to let other people get the balls and throw them at me. It was 7 on 5, with 7 on Kolton’s team and 5 on mine. It seemed like everyone was trying to get the other girls out before me because most were going to the other girls. Eventually it was down to 3 guys and then there was me with a gymnast and I knew she wasn’t going down very fast because she knew how to move yet her aim wasn’t so great.

I hit one guy straight in the gut then the other in the leg when he was focused on hitting the girl next to me. After that it was Kolton vs me, just how I wanted it. I was going to show everyone that they don’t mess with Asha Black.

All the bastard did was smirk at me before pegging it right at my face but I ducked it and threw one at his face with another close behind for his stomach. He managed to block them and by then I realised that all the balls but 1 were on his side. When he realised I only had one he smirked evilly and gathered all of the 14 on his side then started pegging them at me.  I must admit his aim wasn’t too bad but my blocking kills were amazing so I blocked them all and when he only had one left he grinned. I was curious as to what he was going to do and before I knew it, the ball was flying towards my face. It startled my so with my reactions I quickly grabbed it when it was an inch in front of my face.

The look on his face when I brought the ball from my face was priceless. He looked so shocked and in awe so I took the time to throw it at his chest and because he wasn’t really paying attention it hit him right where I aimed it. He stumbled back a bit but caught his footing then looked up to me with an evil glint in his eye.

“Five seconds to run.” He said with a smirk and I stood there dumbfounded. What was he talking about?

I was really stupid to not run in that 5 seconds because he came charging at me and he looked truly mischievous as well as malicious. I gulped and then turned to start running but Kolton’s heavy frame came crashing on top of me in a tackle and I landed on the ground with an with a groan.

“I gave you five seconds my little dragon” He whispered in my ear then started torturing me by tickling me. Not many people could actually tickle me properly or even know where I was ticklish but he seemed to be amazing at what he was doing. He would make a very good tickle monster.

“Stop” I laughed in between breaths. I think we probably looked weird to everyone in our class because we were rolling around on the ground; well I was moving around like a worm while Kolton was on top of me tickling my sides.

I couldn’t stop laughing, it wasn’t a little girly giggle; it was an actual full blown laugh.

“Not until you say Kolton please come home with me tonight.” He whispered in my ear and I could tell he was grinning from ear to ear.

“No! Do you know how wrong that sounds?” I whisper- yelled at him in a hushed tone but he just kept his face by my ear.

“I have all day my little dragon.” He said then started putting more weight on me and I knew he would be super heavy with all his weight.

“Fine, Kolton will you please come home with me tonight?” I said in a hushed whisper so that only he could here.

“Stop being a smart ass Ash” He said with his jaw hard and eyes narrowed. He stopped tickling me so much so I could actually talk and his hands were still on my sides. “Because if you do,” He stopped tickling so I could finally rest and I lay there with him on top of me “I’ll do this and tickle you even harder.” He said the last part then looked me right in the eye as of to challenge my but I said nothing so his fingers dug at my sides and I let out a little yelp in surprise because it tickled. “Now what do you say?” He asked with a smirk.

By now everyone was watching and I swore I saw someone with their phone out “Kolton please come home with me tonight.” I said louder than the last time and I assumed everyone heard because I heard uproar of whispers. “Great” I muttered to myself. “Thanks Kolton for making me look like a slut on the third day of school here” I growled.

“No problem” He smirked then got up off me extending a hand to help me get up. I completely ignored his offer for help and got up myself because I was beyond pissed at the guy. I wondered what the coach would do if I punched him in the jaw. I was really tempted to but knew it would land me in a heap of trouble; heck I’m always in trouble so why not hit him? It’ll teach him and everyone not to mess with me.

“This is for being an asshole.” I said then punched him in the jaw nice and hard then I left for the change rooms with everyone gaping at me. Asha Black the new girl just punched Kolton Scomparsa the badass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 her outfit to the side :)

I was determined to update to i stayed up late and even wore socks! I can't sleep in socks, long pants and long tops because i feel weird. i don't know why but i just can't sleep that way even if i try.

So heres another chapter and its a little longer than the usual 4 pages on word :D

oh and before i forget this is dedicated to luckilina because shes probably my biggest fan for this book and I wouldn't update so often if it wern't for her :) Thanks for all your support, it means the world to me :D

Have a great day everyone :)

~tppie123~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
154K 4.1K 32
Girl is abused, right? Wrong! Boy saves girl, right? Wrong! Boy is the boss, right? Wrong! Boy owns the Mafia, right? WRONG! Not this story. This is...
2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...