MY DEEN...ISLAAM (Being Edite...

Door Islaamfirst

I was one of them...one of those who mocked the Muslims in our school. Everything changed and I became one of... Meer

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Sixteen
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Forty Three
WRITER'S SHORT NOTE

Chapter One

639 37 16
Door Islaamfirst

احب ديني و لذلك اقل داىما " الحمد لله لانني

مسلمة " اسلام هو الافضل.

I love my Religion and for that reason I always say " Thanks be to Allah for me being a Muslim. " Islaam is the best!!!

Assalaamu alaikum! Yeah...it's true, I am back with another story. I hope you would all support me the way you did during my first book "Haziyil Hayat (This life of ours)".

Don't forget to vote and comment. I would love to know what you think about it already. Happy Reading dear ones!

Aeesha's Pov

My alarm was ringing continuously on my bedside table. I groaned loudly covering my ears with my pillow to reduce the sound but it was to no avail. I finally gave up and smacked the alarm which stopped right away.

I smiled victoriously and got out of bed, I stretched and said my morning du'a. I was getting used to it slowly, I sighed sadly and went into the bathroom to perform ablution.

I prayed fajr prayer which is the morning prayer. It has only two raka'at but it's really good to pray two Nafilah first. Not compulsory though but very good when done. One of my tutors had said so to me the other week when we were discussing about Salah.

I was still learning the Holy Qur'an, I just converted five weeks ago and I had been trying to learn all I can...but with college works and all those distractions, it was getting a little difficult not to talk of my part time job.

I said my du'a and got up folding my praying mat. I kept it in my closet as usual. I forgot to mention one thing though, I am in my dorm room with a roommate who doesn't seem to like me that much.

It was a Monday, my most busy day...urrgh. All I wanted was to go back to sleep at that time but it was impossible for me. I just graduated high school couple of months ago. I started college two weeks back but it felt like a year already.

I looked at my roommate, Dilshaad who was still asleep and it was time for Salah. I knew her since high school so we didn't really get along that much. Most of my classmates are here with me because the college belonged to the owner of my high school.

So almost all of us attend the college except for a few. My best friend, Firdaus happened to be one of them. She...she actually helped me to become a Muslim like herself since I had always admired them all but they thought otherwise.

I woke Dilshaad up for Salah, after many trials, she finally woke up. She is a heavy sleeper, I smiled softly at her and she returned it sleepily. She murmured a thanks and dashed into our bathroom.

Our room was pretty big with two bed at both sides, a bathroom door at the middle of our beds. We both have different closets, mine beside my bed and hers the same thing. There was a large space at the middle of the room where we pray or do other stuffs.

I made my bed though it's still too early considering the time to be after five. I arranged my books which I left carelessly last night while studying, on my desk and chair which was meant for studying.

I pulled out my bagpack from my closet and put in the needed books and other materials. I kept the bag on the floor near my studying desk. I needed to be out of the room before six to quickly go to work.

Dilshaad had already finished praying and was folding her praying mat. I went into the bathroom to take my bath. I locked the door and turned the shower to hot cause of the cold whether. We were in late November.

I quickly dried my long black locks and packed it into a low bun at the center of my head. I was already in my jeans, knee length dress and one of the hijabs
Firdaus gave me. I didn't have much with me because...I was disowned by my Dad the day I converted.

He was a drunkard, he wasn't in his right mind that day but I guessed he was still mad at me. He didn't pay my tuition fee but Mum did. She wasn't like him, she only said I was old enough to make decisions for myself.

She really was a wonderful Mum and I had missed her so much. She had been sending me money into my account but Dad froze it. So...I had to make my own money myself. Although Mum wasn't too happy with what I did but she didn't show it. She loved her only daughter too much to lose her.

I put on some lip gloss and I smiled at my pale reflection in my closet mirror. I closed my closet, carried my backpack, keys and my phone. Dilshaad had gone back to sleep as usual and she would be asleep when I come back in the night.

I used to think maybe that was why we didn't get along. I walked out and locked the door with my keys and left the hostel building. A few were up and wandering down the hall. I wondered what they were doing up this early.

My subconscious argued 'Why are you also up this time?' I snapped back in my mind 'Oh please don't start with me now'. I walked to the bus station and thankfully, a bus was waiting already. I got in thankfully.

I checked my time, it was 6;24 am. There was still time to get there, my work start from 6:45 to 9:30. I had a class by 10:00. I got to the house fifteen minutes later, I paid the driver and exited.

I know you have been wondering what job I was doing...well...I am a babysitter. A part-time babysitter, I was babysitting a 5 year old boy. I had to get him ready for school before eight and drive him to school. I can drive!

Although I just started like ten days ago, I liked the child. He is so sweet and causes no trouble making my job much easier. I did all I was supposed to do, I picked up the car keys where they were hanged all the time.

"Drake, it's time to leave." I called out from the living room. He went to brush his teeth after eating. I heard his steps knowing it was him. He stood beside me and said in his super cute voice "I am ready, Eesha."

I smiled at the nickname he made for me. He yelled "Bye Mama!"

I guess she was still sleeping, poor woman! She was having too much stress from work. I dropped Drake off at school and made my way back to the house. It was quite big, a large bungalow just like the remaining houses at the street.

I started cleaning the kitchen which was filled with used plates. I scrubbed every inch of it. I moved to the living room then to the bathroom and finally the two bedrooms. Madam Suzan went to take her bath so I cleaned her bedroom and I was done.

I checked the time, it was 9:30. I shouted "Madam Suzan, see you in the evening."

She yelled back "Okay Darling, thank you very much. See you soon."

I got to class right on time, I took my seat in the second row as usual and listened to the lecturer and taking some notes. I was studying History, I loved it so much. It is so interesting and lovely to me...not everyone likes it.

We weren't that much in our class just about fifty of us...we freshers. Most were my classmates back in high school but now i was like an enemy t them so i stayed away from everyone always minding my business.

The first lesson was over at one, i together with some other Muslims made there way to the mosque which was meant for us to pray in. It was huge and beautifully designed.

It was a little far from our department, some take their cars together with their friends but I would walk there with a few unknown students.

After Salah, I quickly made it out of the mosque or instead ran away from my classmates in there. They always felt uncomfortable with me around. I went into the Cafeteria to get lunch, I hadn't eaten anything since morning.

I got myself a hamburger and orange juice. I sat in one of the empty classes alone and ate my snack quietly. I thought back to my old life...well it was much better than now. I groaned at my stupid thoughts, I wasn't supposed to be doubting myself whether I am doing the right thing.

I had heard about Shaitan's whispers and I said loudly in Arabic "I seek refuge in Allah from Shaitan, the accursed."

I couldn't wait till January to start writing this story because my hand was itching to start writing very soon. Thank you all though for your inspirations.

I am dedicating this to my family for their support and for believing in me. Love you guys sooo much.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapter.

*Waves both hands*

*Stretches and gets ready to start chapter two*

Assalaamu alaikum ( Peace be unto you all )!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

529K 44.3K 45
They were both forced into it... He was a drunkard... She was religious... What will happen when these two were forced to stay under the same roof? ...
134K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
327K 44.2K 48
In life, we don't always get what we want. Falling in love is a great feeling. Being loved in return is even a more greater feeling. But not bein...
7.4K 1.3K 25
She was an average muslimah but she had a weakness. She had a strong desire, yet her heart was weak. She found a solution to her weakness but it wa...