Winter Toes II: Love Vs Lust

By theurbanguru

(Book 2) #TheComebackProject 2016 © THEURBANGURU All Copyrights Reserved. "I wish I could paint our love... More

WT2| 00
WT2| 00
WT2| 01
WT2| 02
WT2| 03
WT2| 04
WT2| 05
WT2| 06
WT2| 07
WT2| 08
WT2| 09
WT2| 10
WT2| 11
WT2| 12
WT2| 13
WT2| 14
WT2| 15
WT2| 16
WT2| 17
WT2| 18
WT2| 19
WT2| 20
WT2| 21
WT2| 22
WT2| 23
WT2| 25
WT2| 26
WT2| 27
WT2| 28

WT2| 24

6.9K 440 109
By theurbanguru

Taylor

I looked at Roman as he stared into space. He looked like he was in deep thought and it probably had to do with that phone call. He was keeping something from me and I had a hunch as to what it was. I figured it was Wyn when he said "you stay away from Taylor" but I had to be sure.

I touched his arm, looking at him. He looked back at me blankly.

"Tell me what's going on." I said, not asked.

"Bitch ass nigga. That's all." He said before looking down at his hands. I squinted at him.

"Who?" I asked.

"Nobody." He said.

I figured maybe he didn't wanna talk about it in front of Dean and them so I let it go for now but I'll ask him about it again later.

We had came here so he could change his clothes and get something to eat. She was cooking some Jamaican dish I never heard of, I couldn't even pronounce it right so I didn't try to. It smelled good though.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and looked at the time. It was almost time to get Rei from school so I tapped Roman and looked at him.

"Dotty went to school today?" I asked. He nodded. "It's almost time to pick them up so we should get going."

He nodded again before getting up. "Alright, fam. We'll be back." He announced before heading towards the door.

Roman and I pulled up to the school, me in the passenger seat. School was expected to be dismissed in a few minutes unless they had extra after school activities. I watched the school doors steadily.

After a few minutes kids started coming out in lines, it was cute. I couldn't remember what it was like when I was in elementary. As I watched, I noticed kids playing with each other. Once the all the classes were out more cars pulled up and students started running every which way. I looked for a kinda tall young girl with a curly bun and dress with high socks.

When I seen her with her Hello Kitty book bag I got out of the car and headed her way. She smiled when she saw me, running towards me. To be 4-ish, she was getting bigger and bigger by the week. She gave me a hug once she reached me.

"Where's your car?" She asked when she looked behind me. "Is that Wyn?"

When she asked that, my chest got tight and I realized that she and Roman hadn't formally met. I shook my head no. "That's my friend." I told him.

As if on cue, Roman got out the car and started walking over to me and Rei.

The little boy Roman normally took to school came running up and Rei flitched like she was scared. I looked at worriedly as she moved to my side. Dotty frowned before walking to Roman. "Hey cuz."

"Sup, little man." Roman greeted before we all walked to the car. Once they realized they were going to the same car they began to complain.

"Really? Nooo..." Rei whined first.

"I don't wanna be in the car with her, ugh." Dotty followed up.

Roman started to laugh. "Seriously?"

I laughed too. "Just drop us off." I told him. "I don't wanna hear this all day."

Roman rolled his eyes. "Alright."

Glynn

MEANWHILE BACK IN FLORIDA...

"Ooo, Wyn! Ooo~Wyn!" I moaned. I couldn't believe I was doing this but I was and I was happy about for the moment. I had told myself I wouldn't do anything fucked up to Taylor but man oh man, this man was fine and I wanted him to be all mine for this moment.

As he recorded it, I threw it back like I was trying to catch something off his lap. Every inch of him was inside me like it belonged there and we both knew damn well it didn't. If Taylor ever found out about this I'd probably be dead and I don't know what he was planning on doing with that video but I didn't care at the moment. This would probably get back to me in the future but for now, I'll worry about whether or not he was going raw in me.

After Lyah, I needed something more than fingers that barely wanted to be there. I don't know what it was but I was like a werewolf at a full moon. THE hoe was back.

"Mmm...Wyn.." I moaned one last time before I came. He groaned then quickly pulled out and I no longer saw the flash meaning the video shoot was over.

Damn, Glynn. You're doing it again to another sister, huh? I thought. I knew I wasn't shit. Everyone did. Taylor is just one person I'd never think to do some fucked up to. She had vented to me about this nigga. But then again, she got that other nigga... maybe he's her new thing. Maybe she won't even give a fuck.

I tried to convince myself but I knew it was highly possible that the dude she was with now was just a "for now" ass nigga and she would probably feel a way if she found out. The way she spoke about Wyn was the same as when I spoke about my first love, may he Rest In Peace beside Junior.

I closed my eyes, just to rest them but I knew when I woke up that I had fell asleep.

Taylor

After yesterday, Roman had actually found a way to convince to go back to Florida. Glynn was there, Lyah was there, and he would be there for a while so it seemed as though everyone I cared about would be in Florida. I couldn't just take Rei out of school though and I also couldn't just leave her here.

I told him I would think about it and he told me I had until next month.

"I'm homeee!" I heard downstairs as I flipped through pages of my psychology book.

I could hear Rei stomping down the stairs to go see her other auntie. "TT!"

I closed my book around the bookmark before getting up and going downstairs to see who it was. Glynn was standing there with a big smile and a bunch of bags. "I brought gifts!"

I smiled when I saw her. "Hey, sis. I heard you were in Florida." I said as I walked up to her. Rei ran up and hugged Glynn's legs.

She did a face. "Yeah." She said simply before handing a few bags to me. "This is my apology. I hope you forgive me."

"Apology for what?" I asked, laughing a little as I took the bags. There were four bags; Victoria Secret, Gucci, LV, and some shoe store called Craze.

She was quiet for a while before breaking into a smile. "Being gone so long." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. You go out all the time. I barely know when you're gone or not because you don't tell me shit anymore." I said as I laughed. "These are cute."

"You don't tell me shit either like what's up with the nigga you been with and all that?" She asked motioning to my face. "I see glow."

I smiled. "I'm happy." I told her with a twirl. She frowned a little before giving me a hug.

"I'm so sorry." I heard her whisper. I was confused as she let me go and went upstairs.

What did she do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.4K 59
SEQUEL TO 'GUNS AND ROSES' Book 2 in the Guns Series It's been a few months since Harley got blood on her hands however, she hasn't been able to was...
10K 252 12
Sequel to Do I wanna Know. Reader and Spencer start dating and everything is perfect. Until it's not. How will they deal with Emily's death and the...
91 0 24
"Life is like a sketchbook. There's a beginning and an end. When you start, your drawings will start simple but become more detailed over time. Some...
310 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...