Waddup? [Jastin]

By antiquezion

JMSwag: I love yoi Justin969: wut JMSwag: in the most heterosexual wqy Justin969: ohh, I do too JMSw... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV(will delete...maybe)
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Birthday Special |KENDALL|
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX (69)
LXX
LXXI
Chapter 72 (FIN)
Note

Epilogue

336 37 26
By antiquezion

This is gonna be cheesy and predictable. I never really liked epilogues so idk why tf I decided to write one.

lmao I think I just found out why this story is so long. Most of the time when I read a book, things would always move too fast, which would somewhat annoy me. Yeah, I think that's the reason.

At first I was planing on this story to move fast too cus I was like who has time for a forty chapter and over story. Like in the beginning u can tell it was going fast. I was planning on this story to be less than thirty chapters and look what happened. 😂
~~~

Jason POV

"How come you're driving?" I ask John.

"I'm a better driver than you. That's why," John says smirking.

"No you're not. How?"

"Yeah I am. You literally drove for three hours and almost got us killed."

"Okay, true. I gotta go with John with this one. John's been driving for ten hours now," Kendall intervenes from the back seat.

"No one asked you," I say to Kendall and then turn to John.

"That truck came out nowhere!" I yell defending myself.

"No it didn't. The driver put the sign that he was going to go in front of you and you sped up. What the fuck," John says rolling his eyes at me.

"I feel like this road trip was a bad idea since you guys have been arguing all the time," Kendall says.

I huff and cross my arms.

"Are we almost there yet?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Good."

~~

"I missed you so much!" Justin says squeezing me again.

"I missed you more," I challenge him.

"No, I do. Shut up or I'll kiss you."

"I wouldn't mind that," I say flirtatiously.

"Hey Justin," John says and they have a short hug.

"Oh my god hi Justin! It's me Kendall!" Kendall yells running to Justin and throwing herself at him.

Justin picks her up and spins her.

"You're so cute! You're even cuter in person!" Justin squeals pinching her cheeks.

Kendall laughs and steps back.

"Hey," I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Brandon!" I yell, smiling widely.

He smirks at me and open his arms. I run to him and hug him.

"How've you been, man?" I ask patting his back.

"Better, now that I've seen you."

"Ha! You're still quite handsome just like I last saw you."

Brandon chuckles, and I feel a hand push me back.  It's Justin.

"Justin, chill. Doesn't Brandon have a girlfriend?" I say.

"Yes, but--"

"I'm only yours," I say interrupting him, but Justin doesn't look convinced.

"Where's Ryan?" John asks.

"Oh yeah, he told me to tell you to go to his house. It's close to my house. I'll take you there," Justin says.

"No thanks. I remember where it is. Bye guys!" John says quickly and rushes out the house.

"Where's Chaz?" I ask.

"He had a sport's meeting," Justin says.

"Where's your mom?" Kendall asks.

"Working," Justin says looking irritated from all the questions .

"Kendall, do you want to come with me? I'm just gonna show you around. Plus, I've got a cool car. Don't I Jason?" Brandon says randomly.

I blush and nod.

"Okay, sure!" Kendall says excitedly.

"Bye guys!" Kendall says as she exits with Brandon.

The door shuts and Justin immediately tackles me. He tackles me to the nearest couch and hovers over me. He dips his head in my neck, and I tangle my hands in his hair.

"J-Justin, you're so desperate," I say shakily as he begins to give me love bites.

I move my hands up and down on his back and start to move my hips up. There's so lust and intensity going on right now.

"Kiss me," I whisper in his ear.

He ignores me, and I start to feel confused. How come we're doing this, but haven't even kissed?

Justin starts to respond to my hip motion, and he thrusts forwards. I moan and quickly cover my mouth in embarrassment.

I try to kiss him, but he refuses.

"Justin, what are you doing? Why won't you kiss me," I ask.

I sit up.

"Because I'm a bit annoyed with you."

"What did I do?"

"Do you still like Brandon?" Justin asks.

"Not in a romantic way."

"Then stop telling him he's good looking," Justin mumbles looking at the ground.

I roll my eyes and smile. "Fine, I'll stop."

He smiles and kisses me sweetly.

"Lets go to my room," Justin says.

I enter his room and see it's still messy.

We lie down in Justin's bed and turn to face each other.

"I missed you a lot," Justin says.

"I missed you too," I say.

I yawn and Justin looks at me fondly.

"You tired?" he asks.

"Yeah. We were in the car for like 13 hours. We left around 8 PM."

"Damn. It's 9 AM now."

"Yeah."

"I'll let you sleep," Justin says moving to get up, but I hold him back.

"No, stay with me."

He lies back down.

"I missed you so much. I wish I could see you everyday," I mumble, my eyes closed.

"Me too."

"Actually, I would like to spend my life with you. That would be so--"

"Wait, are you asking me to marry you, Jason McCann?" Justin yells excitedly, and I snap my eyes open.

"What? No!" I yell mortified and completely awake now.

"Oh," Justin says frowning.

"I mean, would you?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Yes!" he yells over enthusiastically.

"Well too bad."

"What?"

"We're not going to get married soon. We've only been dating for a year now."

"But-but I've seen Youtubers get married when they only dated for four months!" Justin exclaims.

"That's dumb."

"It's not dumb, if it's true love."

"You're so gay. Get off me," I chuckle.

Justin smiles and pecks my lips quickly.

"I love you," Justin says confidently.

I look at him, surprised, but then smile at him.

"I love you," I say without a doubt.

"So when are we going to get married?" Justin asks.

"You're moving too fast, love."

"How many children do you want?"

"Just be quiet," I say rolling my eyes.

I close my eyes and Justin rambles on about the names of our children will be and the wedding preparations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
247K 6.7K 33
A boy stood at my doorstep, The boy was looking me up and down. A woman appeared next to him. "Hello" I said. My mom came rushing to the door. "Pat...
44.4K 3.3K 31
Justin Bieber is forced to get married to a man name Leo Montgomery, during the engagement with the man, Justin is introduced to a man name Jason McC...
7.7K 312 26
(NOT CONTINUING THIS STORY!) Read and find out heheh??