Youth Hurts (VIXX HyukBin)

By keken_0406

"Youth Hurts,But There's Always A Second Chance." Error Series #3 Warning:Abuse,Blood,and more horrible thing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
New story!

34

637 48 39
By keken_0406

Hongbin's POV

"An amusement park?"He asked while raising his eyebrows at me once we step out of the car.

"Yeah...you don't like it?"I asked nervously.Shit!This really is a bad idea!

"You know i'm not like that!I'm just suprised you wanna go to a place like this."He immediately replied while i let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god.I thought you don't like it.Anyway let's buy the tickets first."

******

"It's sooo biggg!"He exclaimed once we are already inside.

"The biggest around here actually.Have you ever been to an amusement park before?"I asked while both of us are just walking around.

"Once.When i was a kid."He simply said and i nodded.

Both of us just walk randomly,with an awkward tension around us.Why is this so awkward......

I then decided to connect our hands so we're holding each other hands.First of course,he protested a bit but he let me hold his hands anyway.I completely ignore the looks some people gave us while Hyuk is feeling uncomfortable with the situation.

"Just ignore them.They are just jealous because i'm so hot and all."I said to him and he immediately snort.

"Can you please stop being so full of yourself?"He asked playfully and i shrugged.

"But it's true.And you can't deny it."I replied and he sighed in defeat.Suddenly his small hands grabbed my middle finger then he just bent it behind.I yelped in both pain and suprise as i quickly withdrawl my fingers.I rubbed it softly so the pain quickly vanish while Hyuk is only grinning like an idiot.He's such a child i swear.

"You're such a child."I said and he crossed his arms while smirking dangerously.

"Well this child would like to enter the ghost house."He said and i shake my head.No...

"No."I quickly said and he raised his eyebrows at me

"No i'm not scared."I quickly continued before he could even continue.

"How about....roller coaster?"He asked and i nodded.

"Sure...."I said and he nodded.I let him lead the way as i just trail behind him.

*******

"That was so not scary."I said once we both went to buy ourself some drinks.

"I know right...Hey we should try that."Hyuk said as he poins at something behind me.I turn my body only to see a ride called 'Dropping Tower' and just by looking at it...i feel like vomitting.

"Are you sure...?"I asked him.He eagerly nods while he keeps on looking at the ride.

"Alright.....let's go."

*******

After a lottttt of rides,some are scary and some are childish rides,i feel like vomitting right here right now.But then i saw Hyuk who seemed to have so much fun,i decided not to puke then.

"Oh my god that was fun!"Hyuk giggled as i stare at him in disbelief.How is he still in one piece and smilling?

"Are you alright?"Hyuk asked me as he sees my expression and i just nodded.

"I need a break."I said and he nodded.Both of us went to a snack place and i basically faints at the chair while Hyuk went to buy some snacks for us.

"Here."He hands me a bottle of cola and i drink it quickly.

"Better?"He asked me once i finished and i nodded.

"Better."I said and he grins.

Hyuk's POV

"I need to use the toilet."I excuse myself as i stands.Hongbin looked at me weirdly but he nodded anyway and i quickly run to find the nearest toilet.

Actually i'm not going to the toilet,i just need some time alone,away from Hongbin,just for a while.I don't know why but.....is it just my feeling or he's acting really weird and it's getting awkward between us...

Okay i think it's just me.I don't know why bu-

Suddenly i felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket and i quickly take it out,wondering who.And i'm not suprised when i see it's Ken who's calling me.

"He-"I was just about to greet him but then he suddenly screamed to the phone.

"THANK GOD YOU'RE ALRIGHT.I THOUGHT THAT IDIOT WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU!YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS.Anyway how are you guys now?And where are you exactly?You having fun?Did you forgive him?I swear if he messed up again,just kill him."He rambles and i take a few moments to actually process what is he saying.

"First ,yeah i'm okay.Second,stop acting like my mom.Third,no i'm not having fun.Fourth,we're okay now.Fifth,we're in an amusement park."I replied and i heard him release a deep sigh.

"Wait.You're not having fun?Why is that?But you're in an amusement park."He asked,cleary confused by my reply.

"Yeah of course the rides are fun.But why is he acting like,he's feeling awkward with me?Or..UGHH i don't know!"I exclaimed.

"Maybe you should ask him what's going on?"He suggested and i immediately snort.

"No!He will think i'm nosy!"I replied.

"But you are."He said and i rolled my eyes.

"I'm not.You are."I said and he gasped dramatically.

"It hurts.Anyway,take my advice and ask him what's going on.You can't make your first date awkward!Anyway i gotta go!See ya!"He said then immediately hung up.

First i just shrugged but then after i reprocessed what he just said,my jaw drops immediately while my cheeks are growing pink and i widen my eyes.I grew speechless for a few moments before finally i snapped out of it.

Hongbin won't probably think this is a date...Ken is only imagining stuffs..Plus,he actually never really take me on one so why is this even called as a date?He would have tell me if this is one...right?

I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts and decided to just get back to Hongbin.I cupped my cheeks with my palms to reduce the heat from my cheeks.

"You alright?"He asked me once i got back.

"Yeah."I replied and he nodded.

Then it's awkward again between us.......Until suddenly we made an eye contact,which reminds me with Ken's words causing my cheeks to turn pink immediately.He looked at me weirdly but then chuckled before sipping his drink.

Oh he thinks this is funny.

"Why are you acting like this?"I asked while narrowing my eyes slightly.I see him tense a bit then just look at me with weird eyes,but he ain't tricking me.

"Like what?"He asked,trying to play dumb.

"Really Hongbin?You really think i'm that dumb?"I replied and he immediately sighed in defeat once he actually realize how serious i am.

Well i need answers.....

"I just....feel guilty?I don't know!I feel like i don't deserve you.Like i screwed up many times yet you are still here with me."He breaths out and my heart immediately swells a bit.

"Awwww that's very sweet of you but you can't be serious.Only because of that you're acting like this?"I asked in disbelief and he nodded slowly.

"You're such an idiot.You shouldn't be worrying about that at all."I said again and he nodded while his head hung low with a pout on his lips.Such a cutie.

"Now will you please stop acting so weird around me and let me enjoy the day?"I asked while he immediately snap his head to me and nodded.

"Alright.Let's get inside that ghost house.But before that,let me finish this drink first."He said while sipping on his cola quickly.I laugh at him and just a few moments later,he's already done and both of us walk out of the place.

On the way there,Hongbin suddenly grabbed my hands and i just let him hold it.This time,i ignore the looks people gave us and just grin happily.

"Okay the sound gave me goosebumps."Hongbin said once we're infront of the haunted house.

"Are you scared?"I taunted and he rolled his eyes.

"No...."I can even feel him shaking now....

"Okay then.Let's gooooo!"I exclaimed while dragging Hongbin inside.He tried to argue but kept his mouth shut anyway.Then....we enter the haunted house....

*******

"That was fun."I commented while skipping happily out of the exit door with Hongbin trailed behind me.

"Fun my ass!That was scary!"He said as he wrapped his hands around himself and shivers.

"It was fun seeing you scream and yelped like a girl."I said and he growl playfully at me while i just grinned innocently at him.

"Anywayyyyyy,where should we go next?"I asked while wrapping both of my arms on Hongbin's arms.

"Ferris wheel?"He suggested and i nodded immediately.

"Alright!Let's go then!"I eagerly said while Hongbin chuckled and lead the way.

"It's cold."I commented as i suddenly feel my whole body freezed a bit.

"Shit!I forgot to bring my jacket!"Hongbin breaths out.

"Nah that's alright.I can handle it."I said and he nodded.

"Hey do you wanna try that?"Hongbin asked while pointing at those very yummy looking cotton candies.

"YESS OH MY GOD YESS!"I exclaimed while jumping up and down like a little child.He chuckled while petting my head softly.

"You're just too cute."He mumbled while i blushed a bit but both of went to buy the snack anyway.

"Here."He hands me a very very large one and i eagerly peel small part and put it on my mouth.The sweetness....Oh gosh!

"Here."I said while feeding Hongbin one as well.He took it to his mouth and moan at the taste.

"That's really good!"He commented and i nodded while munching it again.

"I know right!"I exclaimed and he grinned at me.

"We're here."Hongbin said after a few moments later.I look at the ferris wheel and see it's not that huge,it's not small either.Plus,there's barely people here so we're up next.

Both of us immediately went inside the ride and Hongbin sat beside me so we could see the view infront of me.By now...somehow i ate all of the cotton candies already....Because it tastes soo good!

Suddenly i feel Hongbin's hand connecting to mine and i let out a small blush.I suddenly thought about Ken's words again and me with my big mouth,i asked something that i shouldn't had.

"Hongbin....is this...a d-date?"I blurt out and immediately clammed my mouth shut right after that.

I can feel my cheeks are already burning and i feel like slapping myself for saying that.

THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!HYUK YOU IDIOT!

"Yeah.It is for me."He replied calmly while i feel like my cheeks are burning even more if that's even possible.

"So did you enjoy your birthday?"He changed the topic,maybe because of seeing how uncomfortable i am.

"Yeah....Except the part where i almost died."I said and he snort.Then suddenly i feel his hands are no longer connected with mine,instead,he softly slammed my head to his shoulder then pinched my cheeks softly.

"You can't keep on using that on me.It's unfair."He whines while his hands are playing with my cheeks.

"Fine."I said while putting my legs infront of the chair infront of me.

"Hey Hyuk?"He suddenly said and i hummed in respond.

"Do you think that....this...us....Could stay a very long time?"He asked and my eyebrow furrows a bit.Why so sudden?

"Yeah....if you're not bored with me."I simply state the truth.

"You know i will never get bored of you."He said in disbelief while i shake my head a bit in amusement.

"Let's see you say that in the future."I replied.Then suddenly his hands are no longer on my cheeks,instead he suddenly grabbed me by my waist then he turn me around and made me straddle on his legs.

He then cupped my cheeks with his palms and made me look straight to his eyes.I just wish that his hands won't burn because of how hot my cheeks are...

"What makes you think that?"He asked me and i shrugged.

"Everyone will be bored at me.I mean look at me!I'm a fucking mess!"I exclaimed then he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Stop being so low to yourself!Why can't you just understand that,in my eyes,you're the definitiom of perfection?"He asked.

"Because nobody is perfect."I replied.

"But for me,you are."How is it possible somebody as sweet as him could be my boyfriend?

"That's very sweet of you.But i'm still not convinced so."I said and he sighed.

"Well just letting you know,you're going to be stuck with my annoying ass for a very very long time."He said and i just stay silent.

"Hyuk...."He sighed while i just avoided his eyes.I'm so awkward if we're talking about this topic...

Suddenly one of his hands trailed behind my neck and he slightly pushed my head forwards.My eyes widens when he's doing the same thing,his eyes are looking straight at mine,trying to see my reaction but i stay calmed.....Until that our lips are only two inchs away,that's when i tense a bit then he pulled back.

ALRIGHT HYUK YOU'RE BEING AN IDIOT!

My cheeks are immediately on fire....so as Hongbin's...WE ARE JUST A SECOND AWAY FROM A KISS WHY WOULD I STOP HIM!

Are you sure you won't freak out if the both of you kissed?

Shut up.

"I'm sorry."He awkwardly mumbled and i nodded.

"Me too...."I said as i went to sit on my original spot.

Awkward.....

Hongbin's POV

It gets really awkward after that,but then once the ride is over,the awkward atmosphere is gone.

"I think we should go back home now..."Hyuk said then yawn while i nodded.He's right,it's almost 11 now.

Both of us walk out of the place and quickly went to my car.Once we are seated,Hyuk immediately closed his eyes while i quickly drive out of here.

The drive back home was silent,only the sound of Hyuk's slight snoring.Which i found it adorable.

Just a few more minutes later,we finally arrive at my house.I quietly closed the door and went to carry Hyuk in my arms.It's quite hard to open the door with a baby on your arms but i managed to push the door open with my foot.

I slowly went upstairs to my room and slowly place him down on my bed.Just as i was about to walk away,i heard Hyuk mumbled something.

"Hongbin?"He mumbled out and i hummed in respond.

"You said it was a date right?"He mumbled while pulling the sheets up to his chin.

"Yeah."I replied and he frowned a bit.Is he asleep or...

"Don't dates ends with a kiss?"Where does he know this kind of stuffs...

"Are you sure you're alright with that?"Well as i remembered....he stopped me before.....So i don't think that he feel comfortable with it.

"Yeah.I'm sure."He will probably regret this tomorrow.

"Okay...."I said as i slowly lean to him.

Just as i'm just a few inches away,i stopped.This doesn't feel right.There's a chance that he will probably hate me tomorrow.

"Hyuk i can't do this.This isn't right."I said and he slowly opened his eyes.

"You don't like me anymore?"He pouted and i mentally cooed at how cu-Stop.

"No no!It's not that!You will probably regret it tomorrow."I said and he frowned.

"I won't."He said with his eyes half closed.He will definitely regret this.But i know he won't take No for an answer so..

"Okay..."I said as i grabbed the back of his neck and slightly pushed his head forward.His eyes are only half open while i'm actually still debating with myself wether i should do this.

But he looked so tempting now......Which makes me do it anyway.

I slowly brought my lips to his and when our lips met,i can feel Hyuk smiled a bit.I slowly move in to kiss him more deeply and he slightly moaned a bit which just turns me on even more.He then pursed his lips softly and gently which makes me a bit suprised as he's quite a good kisser...

I then slowly massaged his bottom lip softly and i tried to be gentle the whole time,just to make him comfortable.When i heard a soft moan from him,i continue massaging his upper lips while i feel his hands sneak behind my neck.

I then gently bit his lips just to make things more instense between us,and just as i am about to make things go more instense,i suddenly feel i need to stop or i will cross over the line.So i gently pulled back but not before bitting his lower lips softly.

Hyuk then fall back to the bed and immediately fell asleep while my mind is still processing what happened.

I can't believe i just did that!

I then touched my lips again to just make sure this really happened and when i feel that my lips are wet,i confirmed that this really happened and i'm not dreaming.

He will probably hate me once he woke up tomorrow.

But i can't deny that,it's the best kiss i ever had!And i'm sure that today is one of the best day of my life.I went to sleep beside Hyuk with a huge smile on my face.I wrapped my hands around Hyuk's waist and i immediately drift off to sleep immediately.

Alright so i'm going to go on a vacation starting tomorrow and i'll be going for a week.So no updates,but i promise i'm gonna update once i got home.

BUT

KIM FUCKING WONSIK WTF IS THIS?!THAT IS FREAKING ILLEGAL.

Anyway,see you guys next week !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 69 14
I'm here. trigger warnings !! mentions of abuse, death, blood !!
1.4K 144 19
"All I wanted was to be loved or cared for, as much as I cared for others. " Started - 08/21/2023 Ended - 12/31/2023 Continued - 05/13/2023 #3 jaeyu...
3.9K 553 32
RAKEN FANFICTION there are those who must be protected. there are those who train to protect. "so your my guardian angel?" "no, i'm your shield." {s...
792K 17.3K 81
I fall for you too quick Jeonghan and it hurts 18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JEONGHAN started: 5/1/2021 ended: 26/4/2023